It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legalization of Industrial Hemp Passes House (AK)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Well thankfully it's becoming legal...And I'm not sure what the results of tampering with it would be. I mean that from a spiritual /philosophical point of view. Which in extreme cases will manifest on the physical plane.
edit on 24-2-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well thankfully it's becoming legal...And I'm not sure what the results of tampering with it would be. And I mean that from a spiritual /philosophical point of view. Which in some cases can manifest in extreme ways. Not that it doesn't manifest already but usually only in subtle ways.
edit on 24-2-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here in AK, we are still waiting.

In the meantime, back in Washington DC, a new House bill was introduced, H.R. 3530, by James Comer (R- KY) which does a couple things. First, it would finally removed industrial hemp form the Schedule 1 list (it does not belong there!). Second, it would classify industrial hemp as an agriculture product. In such a state, one could ask for federal research grants. Individuals would be able to grow their own (I think it removes the limitation to research facilities). Since this at the national level, it would cover all 50 states so we don't have to fight the DEA (using my d@mn tax dollars!) from prosecuting soap makers.

Most importantly, Mitch McConnell (R-KY) actually has come out and given this bill his support!!!

TheHill.com - McConnell bill would legalize hemp as agricultural product.

To follow the progress of the bill, congress.gov - H.R.3530 - Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2017.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

yes!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

yes and it will continue to be passed by all governments in order to facilitate the cashless economy.

When cashless comes along they will be able to trace all drug transactions right back to those who control the industry and it should also be relatively simple to do.

Therefore, in order to stop this upstream tracing by starting at the consumer level, they could, technically speaking, be able to trace it all the way back the source and they cant have that can they ??

The only way out for them is to legalise it and all the other drugs as well over time, so that the public does not learn who is behind the drug trade because they cant have that can they?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Governor Bill Walker has signed HB 6!

Governor Walker signed SB 6 into law this afternoon, making industrial hemp legal in Alaska. Sponsor @AKShelleyHughes built on the work of @SenJohnnyEllis to create a great opportunity for Alaska farmers that had unanimous, bipartisan support. Fittingly? Signed with a hemp pen.

Source: Governor's twitter account.

Add on top of that President Trump agreeing with Colorado's Senator to not go after citizen's state rights...

I would say it is a good day for common sense!!
edit on 13-4-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: verb tenses be illin'!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join