It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Are Just Fine Offline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Life is simpler offline...happier too.

Take a break and be at peace.

Yea, because all of the hard conversations are happening online.

Sure, you Shouldn’t allow yourself to get overwhelmed, But the only ones I really see getting overwhelmed are those who make non-sense claims based on emotional reactions.

Those who stick with the tried-and-true rational responses based on evidence and observation, don’t seem to be quite so mentally exhausted as those who constantly need to re-imagine their personal positions every time the discussion raises over a small din.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Sheye

Sorry, I will try and tone it down a notch, I sometimes forget not everyone was born with good taste.

Simplicity is the best, nutritionally. Good taste also reaches far beyond the food spectrum 😁

That being said, I do appreciate good culinary skills, and do enjoy looking at others recipes ... it’s the over the top ‘ look what I did’ which gets tiresome.

Don’t mind me.. I’m a bit of a grumpy bear due to flu.. ( even though I was being honest )😆
edit on 22-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Good for,
I've been doing the same. Logged in less and less, unless Cheesy pops in. Then I have to jump in to say welcome back. For about a month now I've stayed logged out and focused on other things. Been quite peaceful and my sleep schedule has been better.

Naturally I'll lurk when there is a big event. But getting up at a decent hour, having coffee and watching cooking shows has been nice. Once I'm refreshed, I'll come back.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
not a bad idea

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

that sounds like something one of those damn "republicans" would say.
hows about you just stay the hell out of my business man.

good advice, and something I notice when I'm not online. People are nice and if you don't bring up politics or religion, very easy to talk to.

<< 1   >>

join