It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said 'give teachers guns'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He should fire his lawyer who writes his Twitter posts.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He should fire his lawyer who writes his Twitter posts.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: odzeandennz

you give many more than 2 squirts as evidenced in this thread.
why not pee on him directly and get it over with.

haha

makes 0 sense but ok...

you guys should go with the "air quotes" defense, that would be a, better argument.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: odzeandennz

you give many more than 2 squirts as evidenced in this thread.
why not pee on him directly and get it over with.

haha

makes 0 sense but ok...

you guys should go with the "air quotes" defense, that would be a, better argument.

you didnt get it? you said you didnt give 2 squirts of piss about somone defending jesus trump. you do however.. thats what people say when they do care they just want everyobe else to be quiet. you dont talk about things you dont care about..

next as evidenced you give more than 2 squirts of pee so may as well piss on trump directly..

Its a joke based on current events.

my argument is sound. you are misunderstanding english words in a tweet correcting news pieces saying things like "just hand out guns to teachers, what could go wrong?"

trump sees this and says all in one tweet...
i didnt say give guns to teachers, i said give guns to highly trained teachers.. the words hes referencing (i said this) is from a much earlier tweet that says the same thing about arming highly trained teachers..

soo..

nice air quote defense??

speak about facts. Trump corrected news articles and OP/the hill are making titles to "frame" your thought process. move beyond that and its just trump saying the same thing hes been saying all along. Its NOT news worthy. Respectible news would be talking about the idea in general which is already the case in 18 states. Is it feasible, smart, safe?

ya'll just getting aroused at the thought of tripping the 1000 lb orange elephant in the room rather than really solving school shootings. So aroused you can't even see straight.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Isn't this just clarification of a statement? Why call him a liar?

Are you saying that he's not a liar? Come on now, let's not play that game. He's a proven liar. He lies daily.

But it's a great idea. Solve the gun problem by adding more guns. Every teacher gets one. What would happen? Somewhere, sometime it'll be a teacher that's shooting up a school. Guaranteed.

The idea is absolutely retarded and for him to suggest this after listening to what those kids had to say is downright shameful and completely disgusting.

This is why the world is laughing at the US. Your leader is an idiot and a scoundrel.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He's just very forgetful I take it. Maybe he can go with that angle.

You can go anywhere with an enabling note from the White Hoax.

"I never said 'give teachers guns' like was stated on Fake News @CNN & @NBC. What I said was to look at the possibility of giving 'concealed guns to gun adept teachers with military or special training experience — only the best," Trump tweeted.

GOSH!

Why does he always, and I mean always, has to act like a droid with a handwritten reminder to appear human? I mean... trained teachers with guns are actually...

*Trommelwirbel*

... teachers with guns!

*sigh*

Wait. What? Highly trained gun adepts? Cool, he's a shadowrun freak as well! Just don't forget the mage and his elementals (or some eagle shaman) for the astral surveillance! Cyberblades are clearly overrated, I'm with him on that one. If he is.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's madness, he thinks that it should potentially be a teachers job to shoot a student.

I'm so glad I don't live in america.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: matafuchs
Isn't this just clarification of a statement? Why call him a liar?

Are you saying that he's not a liar? Come on now, let's not play that game. He's a proven liar. He lies daily.

But it's a great idea. Solve the gun problem by adding more guns. Every teacher gets one. What would happen? Somewhere, sometime it'll be a teacher that's shooting up a school. Guaranteed.

The idea is absolutely retarded and for him to suggest this after listening to what those kids had to say is downright shameful and completely disgusting.

This is why the world is laughing at the US. Your leader is an idiot and a scoundrel.

Now who's lying? Every teacher gets one?

You'd do well to not like when calling others liars.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Wardaddy454

As usual, a barrel bottom scraping

Oh lord hearing that from you just kills me. It does.

You responded to it so it just might.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
It's madness, he thinks that it should potentially be a teachers job to shoot a student.

I'm so glad I don't live in america.

Rephrased another, not so hyperbolic way, he thinks that people should have a chance to defend themselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Try harder.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: pavil

Try harder.

?

I'm not the one who seemingly intentionally misstated things. I think the more effort claim should be on you.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

keep spinning all you want, i'm just glad i don't live in america

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join