It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Epoch is what I read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yep, fragile Earth....I conjecture the rumors....and sayings of old.....are in a 30 inch pipe pointed at us here on the Planet we swim through the air the water rivers and veins of...(dangling participle)in a whisper......and that pipe pointed at us friendly like, what is that noise inside there.....

snap back from that picture in your mind now, so sorry..I'm terrible yes no?

but I am the bearer of only good news...a really positive guy, now I remember, yea, that's the ticket......good news is you are guaranteed a safe ride all the way through to the next bestest thing you can not grasp in your mind.

Right now may I address the bit where the historical figure Jesus said Scripture....yes JESUS and Scripture....but wait...please

No it wasn't Jesus it was just Holy Scripture that makes that one verse statement...you know

the one where it says and I'm not paraphrasing....Men's hearts will fail them when they see what....oh what is that verse....idk

But hear me.....I have just a little something to comfort ya....

Scripture says Night Cometh....probably related to when I think Jesus said...paraphrasing I guess....that the time will come when no more work can be done......

their talking about the Last Day....or the Great Last Day. Told of in alotta books I ain't lyin. I want everyone to know at that time suddenly everyone knows God...The Bilical Father of us all and even the dirt Earth with the seas and all above as we may be lookin up, huh

if we establish a rapore...how do spell rapore? hehe establish a back and forth in your minds voice....not out loud....no one can stop you from talking to God if ya just think it, huh....I say He hears ya

that's all...don't change....don't clean up.....Because he will do all the work, you just sit there and smile with a deepest sense of finally the truth....in your spirit you will feel that I bet money.....

Then when the end of the era....end of the epoch comes, which is a huge theme in Scripture...yep, they all talk about that day...yes, you've seen it , good...and you too over there..cool, I knew it.....when That day shows you are not one of the ones screamin from the shock and confusion.This Creator....he wants ya to read his love letter that has magical narrative and guidance....and let His Earth Inheritor Part of His being,, Jesus send Comfort to ya.....that's not paraphrasin...ah ah...not aloud just in your mind's voice which was given special like to just you. Truism there.!
edit on 22-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: gotta take profit

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

rap·port raˈpôr,rəˈpôr/
Submit noun a close and harmonious relationship in which the people or groups concerned understand each other's feelings or ideas and communicate well. "she was able to establish a good rapport with the children" synonyms: affinity, close relationship, understanding, mutual understanding, bond, empathy, sympathy, accord "board members fired him for failing to maintain good rapport with the trustees"

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dang me ...why have I never seen that?

and i was good at mrs. A's english class learn the funny words senior class....like pusilanimous and and Oh I know a bunch ofs em....in biology it was Platyhelminthes and Arthropada....see...I can be smart....Nematoda.....and I say rapport allot....new wrinkle oka reply to: DAVID64

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Wait, wait...David64, baby...is that " T " silent...then....ok

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And then everything will start all over again. The beginning of another epoch. And on and on and on.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednegobut, but starr

Abednego...what a cool handle, like historical in the sector of Scripture. like, way famous

Scripture says that's it.....snapp-a-rooni....a Royal planet.....I hear where lions eat straw...hey...I gotta have one man...

new topics

join