It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking ! Iranian state TV reports large blast near city of Dailam and the plot thickens.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This story is interesting I dont think anyone fired any missle though nothing that dramatic. Nerdling you don't know where your thread went either? Thats very odd

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
okay, we conned them into blowing up their own nuclear facility, letting lose radioactive material that is now threatening the whole world with instant death.....they just don't want to panic us.....

really, how long did it take russia to admit it had a problem when chernobyl blew....

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've asked in the ATSNN forum....

Any mods feel free to check trash bin and let me know?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"A powerful explosion was heard this morning on the outskirts of Dailam in the Bushehr province. Witnesses said that the missile was fired from an unknown plane 20 km [12 miles] from the city," Iran's Arabic language Al-Alam said, Reuters reported.

There is a big difference between seeing a missle launched and something falling and exploding. The other thing is the proximity to a nuclear facility.

In one sign that the situation in Syria is far from rosy, the United States on Tuesday recalled its ambassador to that country in a sign it's far from pleased with Damascus

Recalling people we do not want to die in cruise missle attacks?

Iran's intelligence chief on Wednesday accused the United States of flying spy drones over its nuclear sites and threatened to shoot down the unmanned surveillance crafts.

The story broke in the Wash Post about the unmanned drones in Iran with the surviellence of nuclear power plants.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Iran is now saying that it wasn't a fuel tank.

The plot thickens.

TPL

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Even if it is something mundane, the way the world reacted i.e. the jump in oil prices, is interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Iran is now saying that it wasn't a fuel tank.

The plot thickens.

Yep, its on skynews

It was later reported that a fuel tank dropped from a plane may have been the cause of the explosion - but that was rejected by Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

www.sky.com...

Plus, Iran is six months from the bomb...apparently

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Maybe Iran microwaved the drone and it crashed.
Some drones are quite large. Hence the explosion...after having a peek at whatever.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Maybe Iran microwaved the drone and it crashed.
Some drones are quite large. Hence the explosion...after having a peek at whatever.

could be,
i just have a funny feelings this is an attack on Iran.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yeah i cant believe this is a fuel tank, like someone said, theres a huge difference between seeing a missile being launced and a fuel tank falling off. I'll just reiterate what i said in the last thread that went missing: If this turns out to be a full blown war, I hope you guys in the US hold your government responsible, alot of people are gonna die and for what?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
you want weird?

I began writing chapter 1 of a story about an attack on Iran just last night.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well if this is an attack by a country, my money is on Israel. Perfect location and Iran is their biggest threat.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
now all we have to see is if iran will retaliate
against the person that launched the attacke against them

[edit on 16-2-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The Russian embassy is saying there is no problem at the nuclear plant itself, but there's still complete confusion (or time buying procrastinating) over what actually happened.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There is bible code that predicts an attack on Iran by Israel/US and Russia sides with Iran. there are numerous codes on this, im looking for them now...

You might want to check this link out first

www.profindpages.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I cant believe even Israel would do this, considering how sensative a period they are involved in at the moment with the palestinians and co.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OK then.... Let's see what they find before we start firing off missiles in retaliation against "the enemies of Iran". Then we can discuss this with more clairity and less guessing.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
I cant believe even Israel would do this, considering how sensative a period they are involved in at the moment with the palestinians and co.

Israel would strike if it was in danger,
this is might be what we are seeing

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ah, the axis aligns itself, as do the allies. it appears the world drifts closer to war. i have stated all along iraq was but a stepping stone. syria, iran, they both shall fall. the armies of the free world are on the march again, and like dominoes, the enemies of freedom will fall.

in spite of all the huffing and puffing of armchair warriors on this website, neither the syrians, iranians, nor russians, nor any axis of them combined, can prevail against the armies of the west, the americans, british, aussies, canadians, israelis, etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
ah, the axis aligns itself, as do the allies. it appears the world drifts closer to war. i have stated all along iraq was but a stepping stone. syria, iran, they both shall fall. the armies of the free world are on the march again, and like dominoes, the enemies of freedom will fall.

in spite of all the huffing and puffing of armchair warriors on this website, neither the syrians, iranians, nor russians, nor any axis of them combined, can prevail against the armies of the west, the americans, british, aussies, canadians, israelis, etc.

trouble times we are in.
this news doesnt look good at all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join