It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the left hates individual preparedness/rights

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yes.

Doesn't change the facts

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

However, the NRA brainwashing people to think that the mass murder of schoolchildren is a price worth paying to keep your assault rifle? That is brainwashing.

No no

The anti-gun left is brainwashing people to believe that removing guns from law abiding citizens will have any impact on criminal killers.

Thankfully you anti's in the minority. You couldn't pass gun control with an Obama White House/congress. There's zero chance of it now.

Thank god for the NRA. I'll be donating my entire refund to them this year. All $5400 of it. Was just going to purchase new FN PS90, SBR it and buy bunch of accessories anyways. I'd rather finance the fight against gun-controllers.
edit on 2/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Painterz
a reply to: neo96

The left don't hate you. They dnt think you're less of a person. Stop the victim complex.

What 'the left' (and I hate that phrase because there are virtually zero left wing people in America), but what they hate is seeing kids get murdered in schools.

Don't you hate that too?

Don't you want that to stop?

Why there are people getting so angry, why these kids are getting so angry, is because they are seeing the far right do absolutely nothing to try and stop kids getting murdered.

Doesn't that make you angry too?

I totally disagree.
The kids are mad because the CNN's SAY to them in a brainwashing opportunistic fashion that all the people not Democrat/Progressives are the ones responsible. This is instead of investigating the Meds we are force feeding our kids that make them killer zombies. Instead of the zombie killers they play in their games.

The answer was not to enforce "GUN FREE ZONES". The Marxist leaning media have essentially declared no guns allowed zones will 'protect' people for their 'own good'. Removing means of self defense for the little old ladies and others too weak to fight off an attacker or to even be able to legally shoot back at a thug was asking people to be willing to be play the victim on their local Nightly News.

Well look old chap, the US media is not 'marxist' in any sense of the word. Please look up the wiki article on Marxism. It's really interesting. And you'll learn a lot about why the US media is nothing at all like that.

And nobody is saying you can't fight off an attacker. They're just saying you don't need an assault rifle to do it.

And I think the kids are plenty angry enough all by themselves without getting told how to think by CNN. The kids are being brutally slaughtered in their hundreds and thousands by gun men. You don't need CNN to tell you to be angry about that.

However, the NRA brainwashing people to think that the mass murder of schoolchildren is a price worth paying to keep your assault rifle? That is brainwashing.

My opinion , knowing personally of the tricks they play, I disagree with you. We have to wonder why people want to disarm so many innocent citizens?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Without looking, what do you think the AR stands for in AR-15?

Bonus: Define Assault Rifle.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Leftists are just morons. According to them, the government are evil murderers and genocidal. But we want to be disarmed by the state and have our freedoms taken away. The murderous state will do what is best for us....

Morons...

Yep

Morons....

By the way, the AR shoots no faster than a handgun. Skinny soy boys and women uses it because it has low recoil and accurate because it is held on by your shoulders and arms, making it easier to control. It's the reason why frail autistic mass shooters uses it because they can't handle the recoil of a powerful handgun.
edit on 25-2-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I am calling my school district and immediately informing them that I - as a grasshopper - demand that they no longer teach the ant and the grasshopper fable in elementary schools as it sends the wrong message to the children.

en.wikipedia.org...

* Isn't it funny that the naysayers of the OP are arguing against a very wise thing for anyone to do?*

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join