It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New SA president plans to take land from whites without compensation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

not wrong there mate

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Why did you leave out the slave part of that spice triangle???

It was silk from China, opium from the ME , Tabacco from the colonies(America) and tea from India and slaves from Africa..

I noticed you missed one glaring corner of that triangle..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The Saturn who just said he did t want anyone Islamic..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So is Africa a #hole or not?

People have been leaving that place for a million years.

If slaves made other nations great, why isn't the home of slaves even greater?

Same question for all the goodies in the ground?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
This is quite interesting.

No one will watch or pay attention to this because it doesnt hold up the narrative that whites are THE racists, and THE oppressors.

Because racism only comes from white skin

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

i went to africa in 1970 i was a deck boy on a british merchat ship my first port of call freetown sierra leon it was anice place now a sh-t hole next tema ghana nice place still a nice place next takerady ghana still a nice place i guess next lagos nigeria now a sh t hole then lobeto and luanda angola really nice places now totally deep sh t holes does any body know the reasons for this !
ran down that coast for 3 yrs also went to cape town durbin east london port elisebeth

edit on 22-2-2018 by Steveogold because: omited a bit of the narative

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: burgerbuddy

i went to africa in 1970 i was a deck boy on a british merchat ship my first port of call freetown sierra leon it was anice place now a sh-t hole next tema ghana nice place still a nice place next takerady ghana still a nice place i guess next lagos nigeria now a sh t hole then lobeto and luanda angola really nice places now totally deep sh t holes does any body know the reasons for this !
ran down that coast for 3 yrs also went to cape town durbin east london port elisebeth

yeah , the Government has decided laying off , firing, and getting rid of the people who had the know how to keep up the infrastructure would be done away with. Most of them were white

Same reason theres a water issue now in SA, they fired or got rid of all the white engineers and workers who knew how to deal with the area, and now look whats happening. Just because they were white.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In 2012 my Safari Travel Agent booked me into Harbor House, in Capetown. It's right on the waterfront, and water taxis came right up to the little outside patio, where I drank a few brews. But go back into their city five or six blocks, and you'll get your throat cut. Only the massive Police presence, along the water front, and the Victoria and Albert Promenades and piers, where the fancy shops are located, are safe for foreigners. The tourist hotels and fancy shopping malls, can get on with beer, soda, and bottled water, but lord help those cutthroat locals, back a ways, in Cape Town.

My P.H.'s main gripe was that some RSA Tribal officials who were trying to run big operations, were illiterate. It's nepotism taken to the point of absurdity. And their Chiefs cannot walk any of this back, either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join