It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11-no-plane-theory was never debunked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DD2029

Yeah, except for all the witnesses that day.

Oh, they’re all in on it.

Suuure.

This is 2018, most of us aren’t that stupid.

I'm just saying it may have been something else besides a Boeing...

I never got closure on this subject... sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
The UN made some money off the project, did the Masons profit?

Hellz yeah son.

We make money on every misfortune that befalls you sheeple snacks.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Maybe if you post more replies w videos !!??

Also, it happened there’s not a debate about that.....why and who is to blame are subject to debate.....

The fact that it did are not....

I mean except videoes.....

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah, except for all the witnesses that day.

Oh, they’re all in on it.

Suuure.

This is 2018, most of us aren’t that stupid.

I'm just saying it may have been something else besides a Boeing...

I never got closure on this subject... sorry.

I see the point of your title since their are no other planes in the world unless Bowing makes them....or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

But in 2009, it was allowed to be discussed without being ditched in the hoax bin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

F*ck yea, good find... let me read through this.

Dont miss this part:

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
If we could fly into the hole, you would see most of the plane sitting up against the core. A few of the heavier parts like landing gear, engines and other parts, flew out the other side and landed on top of other buildings and the street below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dd99e287f0d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b31c22b7891.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont have all my old files handy let alone online. One set involved how at the impact spots on the towers the beams bend inwards, not outwards. I did a challenge thread to John Lear on that matter and he tucked tail and quit.

So explain that.

Forget the 90's era news / personal handheld analog video camera tech stuff (shot over long distances much of the clips), transmitted to the news stations via RF, then processed thru stacks and stacks of of post-processing equipment, aired LIVE, then recorded by various analog equipment, then tranferred into computers, then stepped on about 100 times along the way to 9/11 Mysteries getting ahold of it all and further deliberately bastardizing the integrity of the clips in order to set this 'movement' in motion.

Look at the actual photographs from that day. Look at the physical evidence. Look at the forensics.

Okay heres some images I snatched up real quick:

FORGET THE DAMN VIDEOS! How did they fool the FILM in the cameras of random people that day??

This debris rained down all over everyone down there:

That fireball is consistent with fuel, not high explosives / nuclear bombs / microwaves.

Now watch the engine fly (also seen in videos):

Note there exists a super high res photograph of that moment, showing the engine shooting, I'm just not seeing it in google images right now.

Lots of different photos you can pull up of this scene:

So how did "They" put the engine on the street, without the M.I.B. Flashy Thing, of course?

Can you prove the MIB Flashy Thing even exists?????

edit on 23-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wish I could star you for the effort

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lots of different photos you can pull up of this scene:

Do we have video of this particular engine on the ground?

I remember seeing video of it... Do we have any?

I need to reexamine the video.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What do you need video for? Camera film versus analog video thats been stepped on dozens of times transfering from one piece of equipment to another (i.e. minimal grade evidence besides improves perspective).

That's a plane engine. It was shot on still shot film AND video from about every angle as it launched at that location. THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of people saw it with their own eyes / had the debris land on them. In fact I recall a video that came out in about 2010 at the peak of the no planes hysteria bs, it showed from street level high speed plane debris coming down on cars or something like the, the next street over it was a particularly eye opening clip. From there there's all kinds of video of the debris raining down on all around the base of the buildings. And people raining down the jumpers jumping out of holes where the beams bent inwards from the plane impacts instead of outwards 'from the micronukes'.

NO PLANES IS BUNK. ITS THE MOST BUNK BS EVER.

And 9/11 shouldnt be detrimented into conspiracy entertainment hoax kook gag reel BS like UFO's & Bigfoot, which is all No Planes it from top to bottom, inside and out, front to back and all over its surface. Anyone who engages in that kind of BS deserves a few broken bones.
edit on 23-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know what flew from the sky... to be honest.

I was just wondering if there was videotape of that engine, while it's laying there on the ground, on top of the sign Murray Street.

Is there any videotape of the engine with the yellow tape around it?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 25-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029yep....

that's the wrong turbine....see the diffuser holes.....!!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And yet multiple parts of that engine have been positively identified as being from the same type of engine that was on UA175.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Awful windy out to go fishing but it looks like someone is trolling big time anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Even the people on the street who saw it with their own eyes?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Even the people on the street who saw it with their own eyes?

if I could go back reword the the title of the thread... I would...

The argument is that many of the 9/11 WTC 2nd tower crash videos were edited... and I want to know why.

They were edited. period. end of discussion.... but why?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The argument is that many of the 9/11 WTC 2nd tower crash videos were edited... and I want to know why. They were edited. period. end of discussion.... but why?

you have to be a fool if you think anyone will entertain your question with the terms you set.

OK I will answer your question using the posting style you just happen to grace ATS with

Why were they edited?

Isn't it obvious,

some dude on YouTube said so.

Period.

end of discussion.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How do you know it wasn't just the stacks and stacks of analog equipment the video signal went thru by the time it aired on TV, to be recorded by more analog equipment, to then be transferred to digital, to then be rendered by software, to then he uploaded to streaming, which every service has its own post-post-processing codec conversion, as well as streaming downloaders sometimes convert, all to go thru the last 4 steps possibly several times by the time someone grabs some clips and makes and uploads another video.

WHAT clips were edited? Which ones were,which ones weren't? And in light of all the photo/film evidence, what difference does it make? Other than to troll a no planer self debunking lunatic movement into existence later on down the road. I'll go with that, assuming any of it was "edited".
edit on 26-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I heard there were no towers.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought Simon Shack put together a very well done presentation.

To suggest everything in his presentation was completely debunked and can now be dismissed is irresponsible and foolish on all of our part. Some of that $hit he pointed out was absolutely mind blowing and in my opinion cannot be overlooked.

It's been awhile since I've gone back and reviewed any of his work (years), but shortly after I watched September Clues I kinda gave up on the entire "truth movement" because I had come to a startling realization that this entire event is above all of our pay grade.

and be sure to watch this video:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Sept clues was precisely the fabricated POS hoax bin piece I'm referring to when I talk about using the absolute bottom of the barrel versions of clips to make it's points. And back in the day we all picked apart that entire POS. But if u wanna live in kooksville go for it.
edit on 26-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join