It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11-no-plane-theory was never debunked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are incredible. Holograms???

CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI.

They used the same god damn shaky cam effect in every action movie since 9/11 and you bozos are still 100% convinced the shots were LIVE AND UNEDITED???????????????

Let me try this again:

THE PLANES ARE CGI, ADDED IN LATER. THE SHOTS ARE STILL SHOTS WITH WIDE ANGLE CAMERAS.

STOP BEING INCREDIBLE DUMB#S ABOUT THIS. ITS 2018

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

That's what I'm trying to say... but ATS seems to have labeled it a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Good thing we had so many live witnesses and amateur videos proving it happened.

Those people were all CGI as well. No one actually lives in New York City other than Snake Plissken and his fellow inmates.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: DD2029

Good thing we had so many live witnesses and amateur videos proving it happened.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
there were 'planes but the OS is BS.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

I looked into it... trust me. No need to reevaluate all the evidence.

Gonna have to be a no from me, stranger on the internet. Show your work.

This was part of the reason I retired form 9/11 truth movement.

Because of people asking you to back up your assertions with the research you claim to have done?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Protricity2k

That's what I'm trying to say... but ATS seems to have labeled it a HOAX.

You are the one hoaxing. It happened. Yes it was planned ahead of time, to justify starting wars of aggression in the middle east for domination and control of territory and resources, especially oil.

If you think we have come all this way because of "Terrorism" you are the one that is blind.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Protricity2k
Wow, you guys are incredible. Holograms???

CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI. CGI.

They used the same god damn shaky cam effect in every action movie since 9/11 and you bozos are still 100% convinced the shots were LIVE AND UNEDITED???????????????

Let me try this again:

THE PLANES ARE CGI, ADDED IN LATER. THE SHOTS ARE STILL SHOTS WITH WIDE ANGLE CAMERAS.

STOP BEING INCREDIBLE DUMB#S ABOUT THIS. ITS 2018

Movies used a shaky camera effect that exists when someone is holding a camera with the zoom on?

Wow I’m convinced, I bet we never went to the moon either, since nobody brought back any cheese.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

I looked into it... trust me. No need to reevaluate all the evidence.

Gonna have to be a no from me, stranger on the internet. Show your work.

This was part of the reason I retired form 9/11 truth movement.

Who's gonna believe no planes were used?

But why is it so hard to believe that the videos were edited and CGI was in fact used.

I'm sorry... but the case of the CGI/Holographic 9/11 still stands strong today... 100%.

at the very least, I'm a firm believer the airplanes or missiles used were not Boeing 757s.

I had just graduated Air Force basic training when 9/11 happened. My father was at ground zero and watched the second plane crash into the tower with his own two eyes. Debunked right there for me personally. I remember the day very clearly because they brought us into a separate room if we had any chance of being directly affected by the events..

Again, my father physically watched the second plane fly into the tower. He was not looking up when the first one hit...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, are all the first responders, such as myself, in on this as well?

I'm a volunteer EMT and while I did not see the first plane hit (I don't make a habit of looking up when nothing's going on) I most certainly did see the second plane hit, with my own eyes. I also saw plenty of wreckage in an around the area over the next 3 days I spent there.

So am I a liar? I don't see any middle ground here. I saw, with my own eyes, the second plane strike. Period. Your youtube friends (who were not there) say there was no planes. One of us must be lying? Is it me and all my fellow New Yorkers and other EMS/Fire/PD?

I'd really like an answer. Are you stating that I am a liar? I don't know if we have any other first responders from 9/11 on ATS anymore so I will speak for all of us. Am I a liar?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I dont know where you were when that COINTELPRO operation went ballistic, but around here we completely annihilated that steaming pile of hyena ####. It still ravaged the Truth Movement, as it was designed to do, but we still annihilated it no less. All fabricated "evidence" (the crappiest quality versions of clips imaginable skewed and twisted to fit the BS narrative type BS was its foundation, etc, for starters).

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Those people were all CGI as well. No one actually lives in New York City other than Snake Plissken and his fellow inmates.

They were real, but like at the Pentagon the MIB showed up with Flashy Thing's and wiped everyones memory.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I dont know where you were when that COINTELPRO operation went ballistic, but around here we completely annihilated that steaming pile of hyena ####. It still ravaged the Truth Movement, as it was designed to do, but we still annihilated it no less. All fabricated "evidence" (the crappiest quality versions of clips imaginable skewed and twisted to fit the BS narrative type BS was its foundation, etc, for starters).

ok, but the videos and information I reviewed look very convincing...

and I'm seeing edited video tapes on my end...

so... The CGI is not a HOAX. It just isn't.

For arguments sake, let's say planes were used... Why edit the tapes and live shots?

Everyone is so convinced that the WTC video tapes aren't edited, but in my opinion they are.

Why would they be hiding if everyone in NY saw a plane?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So, trying to be neutral and unbiased...

It did not look like a plane hit the Pentagon, just saying. You might say a million people saw it and plenty of debris, but the hole in the side was too small and penetrated how many levels? FBI could release footage but they don't of course.

It did not look like a plane crashed in shanksville...the news showed a little hole with some scraps of metal, that was it.

But everyone saw the planes in NYC though right? But how does a plane just vaporize INTO a building like that?? You're telling me a wing or tail piece wouldn't break off and fall? We all saw it on the news, the whole plane just disappeared into the towers, followed by a fireball...

Just looking at what's there. Trying not to react emotionally like many posters often do.

I honestly wouldn't expect a plane to just be engulfed by a reinforced steel/concrete building like that...and the other two sites never looked like planes at all...just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Talking about edited clips that assert tapes were edited, about video equipment from 18 years ago before HD, how about you go review all the photographs of the planes and explosions, and the debris that went everywhere with particulat emphasis on the engines which can be seen flying thru the air and they were found and photographed right where they were to be expected from the trajectory in the high res explosion photographs.

Look I had threads that obliterated the CGI, the "micronukes", the "melted" cars, and all that, I mean there was just no where left to run for the paid COINTELPRO professionals that wrecked havoc on this site to the degree of about shutting the rest of the 911 forum down with their concerted methods... but like my other more important threads of that era, all my images are zapped after Photobucket zapped my paid account with no recourse and a BS excuse the response I did get which if you check out mt threads I was doing just prior to that in late 2010 you'd get why it happened, now theres a list of REAL snip that will completely blow your mind and still hardly anyone talks about as such even though its all smacking us all in the face finally nowadays. Social justice keeps us all too busy for that now, as it was designed to do. The No planers Movement was like the forebear to all that as far as I'm concerned which you'd understand if you had seen them in action then, their methods and its effects, and how the SJW Movement types operate online, their methods and effects (and whom I can easily demonstrate all fountainhead out of the big robberbarron fronts like everything else to do with the MIC, militarism social control, etc).

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There's one really huge flaw in this theory. The prototype KC-767 wasn't built until well after 9/11. And seventeen years later there are still no 767s in US military service

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My personal views on 9/11 aside, I don't think this thread belongs in the hoax bin, especially in light of some other far-reaching threads that have been allowed to proliferate.

Regardless of what you believe happened on 9/11, merely discussing theories isn't harming anyone. ATS is rooted in conspiracy theories and threads like this never used to be tossed into the hoax bin.

So why now?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
where's my buddy neutronflux?? He and I like to rap about the reporter on the ground live on tv said not enough debris to fil a suitcase.at the pentagon...then a chopper said the same thing...live on tv then.....

shanksville same exact thing

edit on 22-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Out of curiosity, are all the first responders, such as myself, in on this as well?

I'm a volunteer EMT and while I did not see the first plane hit (I don't make a habit of looking up when nothing's going on) I most certainly did see the second plane hit, with my own eyes. I also saw plenty of wreckage in an around the area over the next 3 days I spent there.

So am I a liar? I don't see any middle ground here. I saw, with my own eyes, the second plane strike. Period. Your youtube friends (who were not there) say there was no planes. One of us must be lying? Is it me and all my fellow New Yorkers and other EMS/Fire/PD?

I'd really like an answer. Are you stating that I am a liar? I don't know if we have any other first responders from 9/11 on ATS anymore so I will speak for all of us. Am I a liar?

Touche'.

MS
EMT/ERT, 1st Responder
FEMA/Dept. of HOMELAND SECURITY
Region 2 South

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

So why now?

Yeah, why now. This COINTELPRO Operation already laid waste to the Truth Movement long ago. Turned 9/11 into a entertainment gag reel the likes of the UFO scene. Nevermind we're up to about a million dead bodies as a result. Might as well let them have their hoax kook fun.

Anyone looking for 'proof' of a conspiracy, well the crime is often proven in court in the coverup. GO back and read all the old threads and see them in action. Do some Googlefu and read all the reports about the fountainheads of the whole affair and their shill backgrounds / connections, etc. The Machine went to all that trouble to stomp out the Truth Movement, that's what the innocent do, right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join