It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s notes at gun-violence meeting include reminder: ‘I hear you’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kryties

Right, because if you look right here on ATS, the left is a great source of substance and inspiration.

Yes it is.

Your point?

Shouting down the opposition is not what i would call substance or inspiring in any sense of the meanings. Remember the signs and statments that Trump should accept the election results because they can't be rigged? I still do.

I see both sides shouting down arguments. Why choose only one to blame hmm?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
I don't know what to say.

Apparently his staff was panicked enough that Trump was incapable of showing humanity while having a conversation with victims of the Florida School Massacre that they gave him crib sheet to remind him to sound human.

The party that freaked-out everytime Pres. Obama read a prepared speech brings you a President that needs to hold notes to remind himself to say something human-like or appear sympathetic to kids that survived a school massacre.

www.marketwatch.com...

JUST INSANE...Worst President

Every time I publicly speak I always set up my notes with simple statements. The real material I memorize, the simply statements are there to help with the recall. I was under the impression that most people did it this way.

You know what is truly Insane. Is that when our government actually does the right thing and holds a meeting of this kind there is still a vocal few who try to poo all over it. And than we wonder why we get presidents like Trump. Why would a real genuinely decent person subject themselves to this level of abuse?

If president Trump is the worst president it's only because we are the worst constituents .... as demonstrated by your several posts on the subject. ... We are getting exactly what we deserve.

edit on 22-2-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Right, because if you look right here on ATS, the left is a great source of substance and inspiration.

Yes it is.

Your point?

If you think nit-picking and being outraged at anything a foot to your right is an example of substance or a source of inspiration, then what more can I say to you?

To each their own, I guess.

I see lots of nitpicking and outrage from both sides. Why is it you only choose to blame one side and not both hmmmm?

I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the guts to admit it.

I'm not blaming any side for anything. I'm simply saying you lefties are mostly shallow and bitter individuals that spend a majority of your energy on HATE.

LOLOL. Funnily enough that is EXACTLY what I see in many posts from the "right" also.

You claim you aren't picking on a side yet in the next sentence you do just that! LOL.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

If you think nit-picking and being outraged at anything a foot to your right is an example of substance or a source of inspiration, then what more can I say to you?

I see lots of nitpicking and outrage from both sides. Why is it you only choose to blame one side and not both hmmmm?

I'm not blaming any side for anything. I'm simply saying you lefties are mostly shallow and bitter individuals that spend a majority of your energy on HATE.

LOLOL. Funnily enough that is EXACTLY what I see in many posts from the "right" also.

You claim you aren't picking on a side yet in the next sentence you do just that! LOL.

Could it possible be that both people on the right are shallow and bitter individuals?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

You severely misunderstand me if you think I'm even trying to hide my intentions. My point was very clear and concise and is truly how I feel about the left.

You are free to have your own opinion as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

Shouting down the opposition is not what i would call substance or inspiring in any sense of the meanings. Remember the signs and statments that Trump should accept the election results because they can't be rigged? I still do.

I see both sides shouting down arguments. Why choose only one to blame hmm?

I blamed both sides often enough and i have the posts to prove it. I'm just pointing out the obvious double standard the other side tends to demonstrate time and time again. This tragedy shouldn't even be a partisan issue but infringing on the rights that build the foundation of the US is just plain wrong. Unfortunately many people already jumped on the opportunity to make unfounded claims that all gun owners are mindless gun nuts who just want to shoot people and are devoid of any empathy. That's just stupid and ignorant.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

That was offering a memorial SPEECH. Not a conversation. Did you have notes while speaking with your brothers friends?

No, i was not facing a panel or audience or whatever you would call the situation with the victims and President Trump. The President will have cameras on him 24/7 and both haters and admirers - being that he is the "leader of the free world", and this event is a major concern for public policy and the American people, I'm not at all surprised he had some notes, or that one of the notes he had said "I hear you".

You seem to want to fixate on this though, using it a justification for your belief that Trump is a sociopathic scumbag. Yet you've provided no evidence that this is the case, only conjecture and speculation and exaggerated interpretation of certain details

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So if his notes were the same boiler-plate answers that every other politician gives on this issue that would be better?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The left, middle and right of center (still strange how you guys think it is only the left that finds Trump an embarrassment)
is virtually the only source of facts and truth on ATS,

which regularly triggers the "born in Kenya", "terrorist fist bump", pizzagate and "microchips" ad infinity crowd.

edit on 22-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So if his notes were the same boiler-plate answers that every other politician gives on this issue that would be better?

His notes WERE the same boilerplate answers every politician gives, and he STILL needed a cheat sheet to say "I hear you"!

Hell, with a little googling we will probably find that he plaguerized items 1 through 5 from some Town Hall Pres. Obama or Michelle Obama gave.

"Quick!!...We have to make him sound human! Somebody search up things Pres. Obama said at times like this!"

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Reminds me of this scene. Start at the 53-second mark. Murderface nails it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
It's called being prepared, something the alt-left don't understand.

what?.....you have to have a written reminder to listen?...instead of doing what?.....tweeting, eating big macs,?....seems like his staff knows what a dumbass he has been, in all the other Whitehouse meetings they have everyday with him, and are trying to keep him focused as much as possible in public....and this guy is friggin' president of the U.S.!!!!!......

how much clearer can it get for you on the right?.....have any of you had to write down on a note to "listen" to someone?????....c'mon people, you have to be smarter than a box of rocks to be president.....right?.....right?
edit on 22-2-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Just
right there. PG is very real and if you have no idea about that subject i suggest you
because you will only embrarass yourself further. You're part of the problem in helping evil persist in this world.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

His notes WERE the same boilerplate answers every politician gives, and he STILL needed a cheat sheet to say "I hear you"!

Hell, with a little googling we will probably find that he plaguerized items 1 through 5 from some Town Hall Pres. Obama or Michelle Obama gave.

"Quick!!...We have to make him sound human! Somebody search up things Pres. Obama said at times like this!"

Have you ever used notes in a setting like this?

You write down something quick that will remind you each point you want to hit, and then you expand on that impromptu. It was a reminder to make sure he stressed to the kids that we are listening, they are being heard. Take a speech class.

ETA: The sad part is, every single journalist and pundit that is commenting on this like it was anything other than a bullet point have all taken a speech class and know for a fact they're misrepresenting what his notes meant. They're deliberately lying to you, and you fell for it.
edit on 22 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just
right there. PG is very real and if you have no idea about that subject i suggest you
because you will only embrarass yourself further. You're part of the problem in helping evil persist in this world.

Calling it PG now instead of Pizzagate makes you no less insanely gullible for believing it.

Nor does including "Stop" icons.

edit on 22-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If you didn't do any research by yourself at all i suggest you
. I call it PG because the mods don't like it when we use Pizzagate or more specifically Pedogate. Your blatant disregard for all the victims by calling it just a conspiracy further proves you just opened this thread to bitch about Trump when there is really nothing there to bitch about. I'll leave it at that. Have a nice life.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The left, middle and right of center (still strange how you guys think it is only the left that finds Trump an embarrassment)
is virtually the only source of facts and truth on ATS,

which regularly triggers the "born in Kenya", "terrorist fist bump", pizzagate and "microchips" ad infinity crowd.

You guys wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in the face. Probably because the harsh reality is too inconvenient and heavy for the fragile and weak minded to accept.

Stay shLeep, I could really care less.

Have a blessed day

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You write down something quick that will remind you each point you want to hit, and then you expand on that impromptu. It was a reminder to make sure he stressed to the kids that we are listening, they are being heard. Take a speech class.

ETA: The sad part is, every single journalist and pundit that is commenting on this like it was anything other than a bullet point have all taken a speech class and know for a fact they're misrepresenting what his notes meant. They're deliberately lying to you, and you fell for it.

really?.....so if you went to a funeral, would you have to write on a note card, that when talking to the dead persons family, you have to listen, or, to make sure you say "i hear you"...you would need to write that down?.....did you eat lead paint chips as a child?....did trump?

by the way, in high school, I was on the debate team and took oratory class all 4 years as an elective....and NOT ONCE did I have to write myself a note saying "be sure to listen"...or.... "i hear you"

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You're right. I should stop responding to these stupid threads as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

really?.....so if you went to a funeral, would you have to write on a note card, that when talking to the dead persons family, you have to listen, or, to make sure you say "i hear you"...you would need to write that down?.....did you eat lead paint chips as a child?....did trump?

by the way, in high school, I was on the debate team and took oratory class all 4 years as an elective....and NOT ONCE did I have to write myself a note saying "be sure to listen"...or.... "i hear you"

But you did learn in those classes that for some people such notes are effective, so they taught you several different methods of using notes for public speaking. And you know that. Just because you don't need them doesn't mean other people don't use such notes. You know that. Stop being dishonest and misleading people. Is honest posts really so much to ask on here?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join