It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s notes at gun-violence meeting include reminder: ‘I hear you’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by Mandroid7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Worst Pres. in US history. Devoid of anything resembling decency. He's a greed pig.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You think 17 kids are bad?

Wait till you actually get the narrative you are helping push.

It will be open season in this country.

People will take this as a domestic terrorism, and will hunt down certain people.

I will be in the islands if that time comes.

No one will fight the US, so let's make it devour itself.

You guys need to knock this sh$@ off before you cause a real massacre.

Not cool, back it off.

Quit taking part in destabilizing the country.

Again.

This WAS a real massacre.

Whatever you are referring to by "open season" and "hunting down certain people" doesn't sound like healthy thinking.

If you disagree, then I suggest you talk to a friend about what you imagine happening.

Yeah innocent people are dead and still here we are discussing Trump's notes. You got your priorities backwards.

It's assault paper now.

Maybe it's just my outsider perspective and my violent alterations with criminals in my past but some reactions of the anti-gun front feel a bit for a lack of a better word opportunistic. It's like they couldn't waited for this tragedy to happen. They organized so quickly and that got me go hmm. I think blaming guns is way too easy and doesn't touch the real problem like mental health,parents and the schools responsebilities. For what it's worth I still support the right to keep and bear arms for every american citizen.

The solution to this probem is much deeper rooted then just banning guns. The pharma industry has a hand in this as well i'm sure of it. The prescription rates of anti-depression meds in the lasrt few years suddenly skyrocketed. Granted i'm the last person you should ask why people lose it but i wonder if i'm still alive because i refuse to medicate myself and chose to deal with it in my own ways.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Great contribution

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

People will take this as a domestic terrorism, and will hunt down certain people.

Not cool, back it off.

So you're are admitting that "responsible" gun owners will murder innocent people merely to keep their killing toys.
Thank you for that insight into your peers thinking.

Further proof that something need be done about those that worship instruments of death while condoning the killing of innocents.

& then they have the audacity to wonder why people want to ban these Assault rifles.

K~

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Not cool, back it off.

Again.

This WAS a real massacre.

Whatever you are referring to by "open season" and "hunting down certain people" doesn't sound like healthy thinking.

If you disagree, then I suggest you talk to a friend about what you imagine happening.

Yeah innocent people are dead and still here we are discussing Trump's notes. You got your priorities backwards.

It's assault paper now.

Maybe it's just my outsider perspective and my violent alterations with criminals in my past but some reactions of the anti-gun front feel a bit for a lack of a better word opportunistic. It's like they couldn't waited for this tragedy to happen. They organized so quickly and that got me go hmm.

They organized so quickly?

Like there have not been a steady string of public massacres with ARs in the untied states in recent years?

No one has suggested stricter gun laws until now?

How did they "organize" so quickly?

Wow.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you but Obama didn't do sh!t to prevent that from happening either and did the people and MSM hold him accountable for it? Of course not. The double standard is again pretty obvious. Unlike Obama Trump will do something about it no matter how unconvential it looks. Actions speak louder then mere words.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You have the audacity to call people who don't think like you reich wingers. Pot meet kettle. You're the last person who should talk about this. You advocated genocide of lesser humans did you not?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you but Obama didn't do sh!t to prevent that from happening either and did the people and MSM hold him accountable for it? Of course not.

Congress repeatedly and consistently blocked any effort he tried to put forth.

The GOP have unprecedented Unilateral Rule across all branches of government.

What's their excuse?

Pres. Obama did manage to squeak through a regulation (not congress) that forbid people that were officially mentally disabled on Medicaid from buying guns.

Trump repealed it.

Last February, Trump signed a bill making it easier for people with mental illness to buy guns
Republicans rolled back even the most modest gun regulations.

Specifically, what Obama did was order to Social Security Administration to take the list of people who were deemed so severely mentally ill that they are unfit to handle their own disability benefits and forward it to the FBI. The FBI was then supposed to incorporate that list in the background checks used to disqualify people from gun ownership.

www.vox.com...

edit on 22-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah and it did nothing. School shootings still happened. Besides the FBI was involved that is always a red flag.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
note 5. "i hear you"

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Lol, you guys just become more and more pathetic by the day.

I bet you're really proud and feel really awesome reading your OP over and over, eh?

Go and get your hate on, big fella.

It's amazing the group that most criticizes "character", can themselves exhibit the worst of traits.

It's extremely difficult trying to find any redeeming qualities in most of you lefties.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It's extremely difficult trying to find any redeeming qualities in most of you lefties.

At least you admit we have some "redeeming qualities", unlike you lot.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Right, because if you look right here on ATS, the left is a great source of substance and inspiration.
edit on 22-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Right, because if you look right here on ATS, the left is a great source of substance and inspiration.

Yes it is.

Your point?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I read you.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Yes it is.

Your point?

If you think nit-picking and being outraged at anything a foot to your right is an example of substance or a source of inspiration, then what more can I say to you?

To each their own, I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

If you think nit-picking and being outraged at anything a foot to your right is an example of substance or a source of inspiration, then what more can I say to you?

I see lots of nitpicking and outrage from both sides. Why is it you only choose to blame one side and not both hmmmm?

I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the guts to admit it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

Shouting down the opposition is not what i would call substance or inspiring in any sense of the meanings. Remember the signs and statments that Trump should accept the election results because they can't be rigged? I still do.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yes it is.

Your point?

I see lots of nitpicking and outrage from both sides. Why is it you only choose to blame one side and not both hmmmm?

I already know the answer, I just want to see if you have the guts to admit it.

I'm not blaming any side for anything. I'm simply saying you lefties are mostly shallow and bitter individuals that spend a majority of your energy on HATE.

Hate is by far the WEAKEST emotion, but I'm sure you already knew that.

But carry on, I guess.

edit on 22-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join