It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN exposed pushing scripted propaganda at Town Hall event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

CNN is as CORRUPT as they come.

You are entitled to your opinion, and thanks to the First Amendment, you can express it without fear of government reprisal. Bear that in mind every time the President tweets about the media.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sublimecraft

CNN caters to the Anti-America crowd. Boycott the products that are advertised on CNN, and let those advertisers (companies) know that you are, and why. I've been doing this periodically since early 2017. Advertising is 45% of CNN's revenue.

Over forty people have read this thread and only two did their due diligence. Everyone else simply took the OP at face value. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but calling people who disagree with you politically "anti-American" is, ironically, un-American.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: DJW001

It's possible that Haab is lying about CNN, but there's no disputing that this kid was supposed to ask a question at the town hall. CNN tweeted a statement about it (although they dispute that the scripted anything).

As to whether he's a student...honestly, it would take seeing school enrollment records to *prove* anyone is a student there.

But, apparently, CNN believes he is a student.

Cuedos for doing something the OP didn't do...as in checking it out further,

Maybe it is 10 News that is worth checking out as they may now belong to Sinclair Comms, or Cunningham, which is really the same organisation.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It's possible that Haab is lying about CNN, but there's no disputing that this kid was supposed to ask a question at the town hall. CNN tweeted a statement about it (although they dispute that the scripted anything).

As to whether he's a student...honestly, it would take seeing school enrollment records to *prove* anyone is a student there.

Maybe it is 10 News that is worth checking out as they may now belong to Sinclair Comms, or Cunningham, which is really the same organisation.

Exactly my point. This is the "Dissecting Disinformation" Forum, not the Mud Pit. Members should do their due diligence before posting here.
edit on 22-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Exactly my point. This is the "Dissecting Disinformation" Forum, not the Mud Pit. Members should do their due diligence before posting here.

Then should you be taking CNN's statement about his father withdrawing him at face value? Clearly he wasn't at the town hall, but is it for the reasons Haab states, or to save face, what CNN states.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What's your point ?

My point is that we need to discuss whether or not this story is true, otherwise it should just be dumped into the Mud Pit so the right wingers can high five each other over what might just be another "fake news" story. What do you think? Should we ask the Mods to move it? Or is someone going to prove that this is not "disinformation?"

If proof lies in the eye of the accuser, then I'm curious whether or not you wanted proof from Debbie Gibson when she accused Moore of molesting her almost half a century ago or did you decide to take her word for it while expecting Moore to show proof he didn't do it?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

School records from Haab, and word of mouth from the FBI guy's son will suffice anyone with an anti-gun/anti-Trump agenda.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
But all our children think alike!
CNN swears they do.
SMH

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

CNN caters to the Anti-America crowd. Boycott the products that are advertised on CNN, and let those advertisers (companies) know that you are, and why. I've been doing this periodically since early 2017. Advertising is 45% of CNN's revenue.

Over forty people have read this thread and only two did their due diligence. Everyone else simply took the OP at face value. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but calling people who disagree with you politically "anti-American" is, ironically, un-American.

It's funny. I've read through this whole thread now and several times people have posted the proof you wanted yet you seem to repeatedly ignore said proof. There was a pretty good one on the last page where CNN themselves said he was a student another one about his father...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Correct. They give money to politicians to make laws in their favor.

So effing what?

That IS how a democracy works.

You go after something two things happen.

One sides spends billions to get something banned.

The other side spends billions NOT to get something banned.

THAT is how lobbying works.

Don't like the NRA fine.

Don't go after a clear RIGHT laid out in the Bill of Rights.

I don't think they follow a Bill of Rights. I think, somewhere out there, there's an Unconstitutional Bill of Lefts.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Does anyone ever sit back and wonder why CNN-slop is pushed onto the public on an ongoing basis without any reprimand from government for their brazen social engineering? Ever wonder exactly who is instigating the pushing, and why?

What makes matters worse is the journalism profession doesn't do anything to police itself. I can't imagine there are no old school journalists out there that see what is happening. The MSM doesn't report the news anymore. They make it up to suit themselves. It's shameful and not just with CNN.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can we see everyone's surprised face?

uhmm...did you check the source?......1 guy, writing his own blog, no other writers, only contact is thru e-mail, no phone, no address, not one other person commenting....and all his writings trash liberals......and yet....this is used as a source for a thread......

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can we see everyone's surprised face?

This doesn't surprise me and most probably alot of others on these boards as well. The MSM is it's own force. The sad truth is that people still believe everything they say.
The idea of free speech and getting our own point across, doesn't and hasn't ever really existed. We just think it has.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So CNN is right because they told you so now? Where's the proof?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Does anyone ever sit back and wonder why CNN-slop is pushed onto the public on an ongoing basis without any reprimand from government for their brazen social engineering? Ever wonder exactly who is instigating the pushing, and why?

What makes matters worse is the journalism profession doesn't do anything to police itself. I can't imagine there are no old school journalists out there that see what is happening. The MSM doesn't report the news anymore. They make it up to suit themselves. It's shameful and not just with CNN.

Yes. They give us cherry picked news and their opinion, which is not what the normal Americans want.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's funny. I've read through this whole thread now and several times people have posted the proof you wanted yet you seem to repeatedly ignore said proof. There was a pretty good one on the last page where CNN themselves said he was a student another one about his father...

Which I acknowledged. Why are you trying to create a false impression?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

What's your point ?

My point is that we need to discuss whether or not this story is true, otherwise it should just be dumped into the Mud Pit so the right wingers can high five each other over what might just be another "fake news" story. What do you think? Should we ask the Mods to move it? Or is someone going to prove that this is not "disinformation?"

If proof lies in the eye of the accuser, then I'm curious whether or not you wanted proof from Debbie Gibson when she accused Moore of molesting her almost half a century ago or did you decide to take her word for it while expecting Moore to show proof he didn't do it?

Roy Moore said he would sue for libel. He did not, which implies he could not have won his case.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This story is evidence that the right is also exploiting this massacre to advance its agenda. How do we know that this student is real? Maybe he is a "crisis actor" hired by the right, or an alt-right student?
Doubt it... it's the radical left and the Clintons who do this thing. Everyone's been part of the corrupt Clinton/Obama regime ... and Obama is corrupt. An interloper who hates America. Yes it does bother me when Left learners use the derogatory name "Murrica" to describe my beloved country,

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Yes. They give us cherry picked news and their opinion, which is not what the normal Americans want.

Cherry picked news is exactly what most of the members who have contributed to this thread want. They want to believe that the mainstream media is lying to them, so they would rather take a claim made on YouTube at face value than do some research to verify it.

edit on 22-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

This story is evidence that the right is also exploiting this massacre to advance its agenda. How do we know that this student is real? Maybe he is a "crisis actor" hired by the right, or an alt-right student?
Doubt it... it's the radical left and the Clintons who do this thing. Everyone's been part of the corrupt Clinton/Obama regime ... and Obama is corrupt. An interloper who hates America. Yes it does bother me when Left learners use the derogatory name "Murrica" to describe my beloved country,

Completely off topic "whataboutism." Please show me where I have ever referred to your alleged beloved country as "Murica."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join