It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, How do you reason with those who bless AR-15s as Rods of God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Do you see America!

Have you read their ignorant replies , do you recognize their disinterest in being responsible citizens.

They care not how your children suffer, like spoiled brats they demand their needs, their toys, their desires.

There is no reasoning with spoiled children, time to take their toys & put them in a time out!

K~

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Troll.

Two can play this game, chump.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Troll.

Two can play this game, chump.

Pointing out what is so obvious to everyone else ( that you are a hypocrite) except you is not being a troll.

It is showing you your own hypocrisy. own it.

Chump
edit on 22-2-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

They care not how your children suffer,

I bet you are pro choice.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
oh yea, our kids are suffering so much that rifles and firearms are literally at the bottom of the list of their causes of death!

More parents murder their own children every year from non firearm causes than are killed in mass shootings in a decade. Your hatred of the American constitution is duly noted, and you are clearly now a known threat to our values. Perhaps you should have a dinner meeting with Diane Feinstein about how else to castrate the American citizens from their ability to protect against violent crimes.

well of course that never count. As long as they murder the babies before they are considered humans, they can stand mighty on their throne and yell from a soap box.
edit on 2-22-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Doing what you are doing makes you a troll.

Own it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Doing what you are doing makes you a troll.

Own it.

Lol. Tired of the truth?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

More parents murder their own children every year from non firearm causes than are killed in mass shootings in a decade.

& just like guns whenever I bring up the fact that breeding need be regulated, the children throw tantrums.

K~

edit on 22-2-2018 by aethertek because: cma

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
quote]originally posted by: aethertek

More parents murder their own children every year from non firearm causes than are killed in mass shootings in a decade.

& just like guns whenever I bring up the fact that breeding need be regulated, the children throw tantrums.

K~

LOL Your entire Op is a tantrum. Man you guys are thick

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nope, but I am tired of people like you, believing that they know what the truth is, when in actual fact their mindsets are anathema to anything even resembling it.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nope, but I am tired of people like you, believing that they know what the truth is, when in actual fact their mindsets are anathema to anything even resembling it.

I know the truth. You are a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You are the exact same as the people you claim to hate for the reasons you claim to hate them.

You just justify it all by thinking your on the side of righteousness but condone the exact same shi. as long as your side is doing it.

You are just like Trump LMAO.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Why are you so scared of rifles?

Don't forget that 11 teens a day die while texting and driving.

We should place age limits on cell phones!!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
people keep going on about mental health yet the majority of violent crimes are committed by people who do not have mental health issues, the majority of people with mental health issues are more likely to harm themselves than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Like I said, no empathy or compassion for others, humanity need recognize the soulless among them & defend decent society from them.

WATCH: Meghan McCain literally rolls her eyes when Ana Navarro points out ‘parents lost their children’

“I know they are raw,” McCain said angrily. “I also know that Dana Loesch is a friend of mine and I felt like —

www.rawstory.com...

So you see her primary concern is "her" friend, how this will impact "her" & "her" circle.
She brushes off the concern for the dead children & their parents because they do not affect "her" life, but Dana being upset, now that is cause for concern.

K~

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Because in a debate, appeals to emotion have no place.

I roll my eyes quite a bit, too. Not because i don't value their lives, but because appeals to emotion have no place in debate.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Except those featured in your video aren't regular American citizens. They're militants/warlords who are playing with firearms. When you play with fire, you'll get burned. Only complete idiots let an animal play with a loaded weapon. Looks to me like karma is alive and well, in fact. Either way, those folks in your video have nothing in common with the regular law abiding American gun owner.

They aren't toys. They are tools. Tools designed to quickly and efficiently dispatch a threat in a life or death situation.

No more hidden hand cannons, a light weight taser can drop the biggest intruder / attacker.

Wrong. I've seen the Taser fail far too many times. Plus you only get one shot. What happens with multiple attackers, as gangs frequently employ? Or if the attacker is 40 feet away instead of 20? Bad idea, all around. Just awful.

Now as I said the last two massacres were carried out by legal gun owners, so apparently we never know when they're gonna snap.

So a regular exam schedule might be needed.

Now of course all this could be avoided if gun owners would see reason & agree to a shotgun for home defense, a bolt action or limited internal mag for sport & hunting rifles that's all you need.

NO. Not at all. Any percentage of the population will be predisposed to psychotic behavior whether they own guns or not. Owning a gun is a non-factor. Since criminals acquire them illegally or in countries they're banned in. Your argument falls apart entirely (because you have no real argument, as usual)

First of all, no one will take such calls seriously. There's a reason mainstream Dems know better than to make such statements. Second, a shotgun is simply ineffective due to the low magazine capacity/slow reload times, and the inability to reach out at a distance. FURTHER, that isn't all we need because hunting/sporting isn't the reason for owning guns. It has nothing to do with hunting or sport. It is entirely to rapidly PUT DOWN a deadly threat. Period. Not for shooting cans. Not for shooting deer. But for shooting 4-legged critters intent on making you a victim.

Some of us (I know this is hard to accept) refuse to be a victim, and actually do something about it. Some of us actually realize we are alone responsible for our safety, and that requesting safety from the government simply carries too high of a price. When you're over 18 and still become a victim, it is the fault of the criminal who made you one. However, there is no denying that YOUR choices also lead to the ABILITY of your attacker to victimize you. So if you're going to blame gun owners for what 0.0001% does with their right, then its time we ensure ADULT victims are assigned equal blame in their own victimhood. You always have a choice, carry or don't carry. When you don't carry, don't come whining to me when one of those violent thugs you support so much turns you into his next victim.

You don't have a right to feel safe. You do have the right to take up arms to ensure your safety, however. If you're unwilling/unable to do that, then sorry for you. But that has nothing to do with the rest of us.

I said it once and I'll say it again, my guns will be staying right where they are.
And I will continue thanking GOD that you're the minority on this issue, by a very wide margin. Very wide. Bigly.
edit on 2/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The dead children are the direct result of a psychotic murderer adult who is responsible for their own actions. Including the misuse of legal tools to commit crimes.

Furthermore, it is the left who pushed the "gun free" death zones (littered with "soft" targets). It is the left who told that brave coach he had to give his life to shield students from incoming rounds, instead of using his lawfully concealed weapon

Because individuals are responsible for their own actions, no one can blame the left for their anti-gun laws. Individuals commit crimes, not "groups"

However, there is no denying your anti-gun laws are praised by psychotic killers. They love knowing they won't be challenged. Ask ANY active shooter traininer what the shooter fears most, and he'll tell you CONFRONTATION. CREDIBLE CHALLENGES.

An unarmed person is NEVER a credible challenge/threat to an armed individual, in all but the most rare and extreme close quarters situations. And even then, another weapon (such as a knife) is required in place of the firearm as a force multiplier. Put simply, heart/willpower don't defeat threats. Superior force/firepower and knowledge do.

No mass shooting victim has ever wished they didn't have a firearm. "If ONLY I didn't have MY FIREARM today..this wouldn't have happened" Give me a break.

Time to strip the emotional context right out of this debate. The controllers rely on this tear-jerking stuff, and they know the public's memory is very short (a week or two at best). They have to take immediate action to stand any chance, which is why they lose control everytime we chastise them for politicizing a shooting before the bodies are even cold.

edit on 2/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

For someone who loves to call others "nazis" and "reich wing" you sure do have a mouth full of fascism everytime you turn around. Psychological projection much?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join