It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump angry later or in on it??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ok so when Trump gets up on stage and rambles on about some fake story, stat or event, (for example the pig blood bullet story) what is his reaction later once it is publicly debunked? ??

A) he legit thought it was a real story and is pissed at the person who told him it was true and made him look like a liar/baffoon????

B) He always knew it was fake , but just assumes his supporters will believe whatever garbage he shovels down their throats????

C) Didn’t know it was fake going in, but didn’t really care later either....

D) he never finds out it’s fake. They keep him locked in a room with Fox News playing and no remote and keep sliding happy meals through a doggy door??

Thoughts??

edit on 21-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I have no idea what you are talking about. What do you mean fake bullet & pigs blood?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

He told some story about some British WW1 commander who had his men dip their bullets in pigs blood and then that “taught those dirty rotten Muslims a lesson “ and the US military should be more like that....

Then a bunch of historians swiftly came out debunking that as a well known myth.
edit on 21-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Hey Josh, what is your point?

To make as many divisive posts as you can in a day?

Get lost with this 5th grade garbage.

JFC dude it's getting beyond annoying

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

E) this thread is bad and you should feel sad.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

F) This thread is sad and you should feel bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

He told some story about some British WW1 commander who had his men dip their bullets in pigs blood and then that “taught those dirty rotten Muslims a lesson “ and the US military should be more like that....

Then a bunch of historians swiftly came out debunking that as a well known myth.

It was about General Pershing. Not a British WW1 Commander.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I was going to make this same exact post, word for word, but you beat me to it. I'm being serious, lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Fair enough..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You always know they don’t have a counterpoint when they go a deflection like “that sure is divisive...”

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You have got to learn to use your counterpoint s....

You have to show why it is bad.. it is called establishing an argument..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So how did you feeling sad for me time travel and make trump tell fraudulent tales???

Is it like one of those eastern spiritualist deals where you wish really hard into a crystal and that traveled backward in time. Then influenced trump every time he has spouted some debunked nonesense???

I’m trying to figure out how that works..

Does it use quantum entanglement?? Worm holes??? Jesus??

Lol...

You might feel sad for me, but you made me happy

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

See above post.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What a fun thread!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 3daysgone

Fair enough..

So you couldn't even get your own facts right, so the obvious question is how do YOU feel after being caught lying?
Angry? A little embarrassed? A bit silly?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you couldn't even get your own facts right, so the obvious question is how do YOU feel after being caught lying? Angry? A little embarrassed? A bit silly?

President Trump Praises Fake Story About Shooting Muslims With Pig's Blood-Soaked Bullets

“So yes, there were deliberate efforts to offend Muslim Filipinos’ religious sensibilities,” Christopher Capozzola, a history professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, told TIME last year. “And yes, there was large-scale violence against their communities. But I know of no event like the one that Mr. Trump describes.”

So where exactly is the lie? He made a mistake on who the story was about but not about the fact that Trump used a fake story .

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Exactly how do Trump supporters excuse the fact that this man is constantly lying?

First they say "they voted for him because he is not a politician" but when caught in another lie, they say "name one politician that doesn't lie".

Now that is correct politicians do lie but how many do it habitually or seemingly for no purpose?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Exactly how do Trump supporters excuse the fact that this man is constantly lying?

First they say "they voted for him because he is not a politician" but when caught in another lie, they say "name one politician that doesn't lie".

Now that is correct politicians do lie but how many do it habitually or seemingly for no purpose?

All of them?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Honestly though dude right now the dems and repubs along with trump are trying to come together and finally have a conversation about guns and mass shootings.

join us. Leave the anger for another day. I'm sure something will come to divide us all again soon enough.

Most of us are being bi-partisan right now lets try and hold onto that as long as we can.
edit on 22-2-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

In 1941, TIME ran a letter to the editor from a soldier named J. R. McKey who had served with Pershing in the Philippines decades before. In the letter, McKey describes using pigs in burials to deter Muslim insurgent activities, but does not ascribe the act to Pershing.

Some reports do say that Pershing was engaged in burying Muslims with pigs or throwing pig’s blood on them. According to the History News Network, a Chicago Daily Tribune article from 1927 describes Pershing sprinkling prisoners with pig’s blood, then setting them free to warn others of being doused with the blood. “Those drops of porcine gore proved more powerful than bullets,” the article wrote.

time.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join