It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump’s heart felt talking points.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Wow..you sound like the entity who created mankind...and knows how we tick.

ARE YOU?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The man is one of the 30% of humans who are truly faulty in their wiring, they have no empathy or compassion, are incapable of self reflection, extrapolation eludes them & most are driven by the basest of desires.

We see the very self same response from those that would fulfill their base desire to own an AR model rifle or one of its familiars.

Because they lack empathy for those butchered they feel no compassion towards their suffering, not really.
Sure they'll parrot the words, "Thoughts & Prayers" much like tRumps reminder card "I hear you" but they will not recognize the selfishness of their actions.

Their desire for sport, home defense & hunting can be fulfilled by fire arms that while still meeting their needs would not be capable of wiping out a room full of people in seconds.

But because they can not place anyone before themselves much like their derp fuhrer they will refuse to see reason.

K~

You sure you aren't part of that 30% ? I highly recommend some introspection of your own before you attempt to place yourself on some moral high-ground.

..because you sure are a shining example of high-quality character!

edit on 22-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow..you sound like the entity who created mankind...and knows how we tick.

ARE YOU?

Just an observer.

K~

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Attack Trump and the people will start pointing at you.

What a great way to communicate.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Your stat is wrong. Its 3% not 30% who are psychopaths.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JinMI

Projection at its absolute finest.

Projection? Hardly. Just plain observation. The man needed to write down the words to remind himself to say them.
Only three words.

How do you know why they are written down? Youve made a grand assumption.

My meeting notes include in them phrases that make sure i maintain my focus. Maybe he does the same. Less talking points more focal points.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Whats funny is we have all these folks routinely attacking trump because he isn't articulate enough, or he looks funny, or he doesn't say the right things in an emotional setting, yet he is the first president to bring people to the white house and give family members of the victims a platform to voice their pain and their ideas.

It wasn't an Obama, or a Bush, or a Clinton it was Trump!

Instead of attacking the way he presents himself maybe you should be asking why has it taken this many years for the loved ones of the victims (that are not sitting politicians) to get a platform to talk about their pain and their ideas.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

its like artefical Intelligenz. trump-goo

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wow. Sociopaths would write down a response to emotional reactions as well.

Sociopaths lack a conscience
Sociopaths know the intellectual difference between right and wrong. They understand society’s expectations. They understand what moral behavior is supposed to look like. They even understand that actions have consequences. The problem is, they do not care. They do not feel remorse or guilt. They have no inner compass to guide them, and so they do exactly what they want at any given moment. This lack of conscience means that it does not matter to them if they trample on the rights, feelings, or safety of others. It means that they have no limits and are therefore capable of anything; it is a recipe for endless cruelty and depravity.

Sociopaths feel a limited range of human emotions
Sociopaths are plagued by emotional abnormalities, making them empty shells. They experience “shallow” feelings, which means that virtually all of their emotions are fleeting, if they have them at all. They seem to feel rage and envy in full force, which fuels aggressive behavior in many of them. However, any rages they display are surprisingly short-lived.

Because of this defect, sociopaths are unable to truly connect with other people. They are unable to have true empathy for others, they are incapable of compassion, and they do not suffer, because they cannot relate to emotional pain. They live a life devoid of true pleasure, unable to enjoy a sunset or the company of an animal or another person. They only get temporary, meaningless thrills out of things like sex or food or deceiving and manipulating others. Most ominously, this emotional deficiency means that they are unable to love. It also means that they must spend their entire lives watching others and learning to imitate behaviors that they are unable to engage in naturally; in this way, they become demented chameleons.

psychopathfree.com

Hmmm...
Narcissistic personality disorder or not. It might be worse, actually. My presidential working hypothesis just arrived at it's final destination with a handwritten note from the White House, no idea how I could come back from this.

Please tell me it's not that bad and you wont have armed guards everywhere?
Hmmm...

Ok, forget that as well. It is that bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yes trump was so heartfelt he offers the most meaningless bs legislation in history..

“Let’s ban bumper stocks”...

I don’t even think anyone would disagree with That being meaningless pandering..

New word for "Triggering"

😧"BumpStocked" 📡

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Projection at its absolute finest.

Proof is in posting history.

The PotUS can't even give a response without folks going into a tizzy.

What kind of person is so devoid of empathy that he needs to be reminded to say it?

edit on 22/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
*Kid says something emotional and heart wrenching* *cue trump*
"let me check my notes real quick... Ah yes! I hear you."

edit on 22-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i'm not going to give him a hard time for this.

BUT, if this had been hillary or obama you all would be going berserk. no doubt about that in my mind. LOLOLOL

for christ sake if hillary coughed during the election there were at LEAST five threads about it. LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
you can't see number six cuz it's on the other side.

6. don't grab any pussies.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This thread is a good example that the guy could poop out the universal cure for cancer and give it away for free to those in need, and some of you would still complain about him.

Seriously seek help..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

really, it's a good example of that??? LOLOL

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Only three words.

ALL
OF
THEM

At least your honest about where you stand...

I wonder if your child was murdered if you would still feel so antagonistic..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

No one said ban all the guns.. no elected official in American history has ever said to ban all the guns..

It is a gop rape-fantasy , where y’all pretend to be tough and act like your Chinese knock off AK’s would some how protect you from the military...

I guess forgetting y’all are talking about using them on US soldiers..

But to my actual point..

So you are saying it is not just meaningless pandering then???

How many lives will banning bumper stocks save??

Zero..

Has a bumper stock ever even helped someone commit such an atrocity???

Probably not..

The hypocrisy is just waist deep..

If .., screw if ... when obama tried to obama to do the same. Y’all pretended like it was the end of the world AND WERE SUPER QUICK to point out how irrelevant doing it would be..

Now that ya’lls orange god is saying it though..

Now somehow it is meaningful...

I have no idea how y’all justify your own logic to yourselves..

Or do y’all know your spouting garbage, but do it anyway??
edit on 22-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you ever make a legit counterpoint. Please PM me.. I would hate to miss it..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So how effective will banning bumper stocks be??

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join