It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Florida school shooting has given rise to a sick conspiracy theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What are you talking about?
We were talking about crisis actors
He started it.
It's not like crisis actors cannot be political, like madonna and sean penn, lol
And picturing John Wayne gay doesn't work especially playing the part of a gay and cowering school cop

rely upon to: donnydeevil

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: butcherguy

How on Earth is that not what I said and meant mate? I said that most tv guests wear earpieces. Then another poster backed me up on that. You even quoted where I said that, now you're calling me a liar?

Did we enter some form of alternate reality or something?

Wow. Just........wow.
you are wowed alot. I imagine you using lots of hand movements, even arms flailing out with lots of exasperated facial expressions that morph from configuration to configuration. It must be a real kick to stand behind you in line at the grocery store as you riddle through every gossip mag while flailing and morphing about.

You have a very active imagination. You could be a good fictional story writer if you actually set your mind to it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: bulwarkz
TV guests ALWAYS have earpieces so they can be told when they are on camera or not etc. Also, being nervous kids on international TV it's hardly surprising that they had written stuff down so they wouldn't forget it or freeze up from nerves during the TV interviews.

Forget what? They shouldn't even know the questions, let alone have answers prepared.

Freezing up, getting emotional, getting nervous, searching for an answer are all things that would be normal and expected from an on air interview. It happens all the time.

What you are suggesting is this was an act, with a script.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
variety.com...
edit on 24-2-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
DAVID HOGG says "Thank-you!" to all of the online Conspiracy Theorists...

www.cnn.com...

attentionHOGG sure didn't grieve for long, did he.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ok, I think the FBI also needs to take more of the heat here as well. The whole fake excuse that they couldn't track this nutbag down after being told his NAME on that YouTube threatening post (reported by the Vlog owner), is about to be egg on their faces for real. This other nutbag (see the story linked below) threatened to shoot up a Rochester, NY high school. The relevant remarks by the local Rochester police department make the "great FBI" a laughing stock IMO.

Rochester Police Department Deputy Chief La’Ron Singletary told WHAM it took police days to track down the threat because it was made from a fictitious social media account.

Police found a shotgun inside the home of Hernandez on February 20, the date of her arrest.

Source: DACA recipient, 21, threatened to 'shoot all of ya b----es' at NY high school, police say

So, the little local Rochester PD, with a fake name in hand, only took DAYS to track down this nutbag and arrest her. Yest the "great FBI" with an actual suspects name cannot track down that person in months??!!!

Right....that means either they are whoafully incompetent or willfully negligent (and could be related to this corruption from the Broward County.

I predict the FBI will also be throwing that sheriff under the bus to save their politically tattooed skins.

edit on 2/25/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I call BS too.
This happens in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district.
CNN hanging on this thing like the last bone on Earth.
This was a failure of every government department involved.
Cruz never should have passed a background check, period.

Given all the other desperate measures by the deep state/establishment I wouldn't put it past them to murder children to maintain their hold on power.

It all fits together too well when this many 'failures' produce
a repulsive result. Location, trumpeter, and mostly government
dysfunction that would get you summarily jettisoned from a
fast food assembly line-- much less a six-figure position at an
alphabet. Emphasis mine on the main perps, Ask... it looks and
sounds too much like another badly run gun grab. But CRAZIES.

Whatever they're shoveling is really starting to stink: because
just maybe the bottom of that barrel is starting to appear.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Why is any of this surprising?

There is a poster here that literally within 5 seconds of anything being reports shows up right away with "all events ever are a conspiracy!"

One main reason for this I believe is that this IS a conspiracy website, so this is where one would go to post. At least is USED to be a conspiracy site (for the last 20+ years I have been coming here.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It's not a bad word actually. Or term. Crisis actor (aka actor-patient or actor victim) is a trained actor, role player, volunteer, or other person engaged to portray a disaster victim during emergency drills to train first responders such as police, firefighters or EMT personnel. Crisis actors are used to create high-fidelity simulations of disasters in order to allow first responders to practice their skills and help state and local emergency services to prepare and train in realistic scenarios as part of full-scale disaster exercises. But the word's been overused.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Hogg kid was wearing an earpiece during the one on scene interview,. Not very typical for an on scene interview, to have the witness wired up.

The only 'on scene interview' I've seen is the one that took place the next day. It's very typical to give someone an earpiece and a mic if they're speaking to someone in a recording studio instead of a reporter on the spot.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Porquenolosdos

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Hogg kid was wearing an earpiece during the one on scene interview,. Not very typical for an on scene interview, to have the witness wired up.

The only 'on scene interview' I've seen is the one that took place the next day. It's very typical to give someone an earpiece and a mic if they're speaking to someone in a recording studio instead of a reporter on the spot.

youtu.be...
there is also the "live" interviews he did earlier that day at 9:30 a.m.. those interviews looked scripted from a "closet".

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the MSM News sources are likely to have dozens of willing, eager...Seize All Guns... advocates from the Florida School massacre 'student body'...

the stream of Freshmen/sophomores/juniors/Seniors demanding that Gun & firearm seizures be initiated as the best way to protect the community fits exactly with the locals present Sheriffs Department who are devoted-&-Extreme "Gun Ban" Democrats.
see: www.naturalnews.com...
BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen: Four deputies stood down, led by egomaniacal sheriff exposed as an anti-gun Democrat operative seeking fame
Friday, February 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

of course, just now this viewpoint is just conspiracy theory... but time will tell as both Trump Team and Q Anon unveil the Official Story Narrative...
see: Q Anon posts dot com....www.qanonposts.com

just why wouldn't a group of aspiring teens want to up their standing in a hotbed community of lefties that are linked with the deep-state as they come ever closer to a "Colony" type of community there in well-to-do Florida...

edit on th28151966063226572018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

hmmm... on retorts ?

see this from a blogster site...

...twitter.com...

Here is an article breaking the news the video (above) was actually created 4 hours earlier before the shooting started based on the video’s time stamp.

gopreload.org...

source: thegovernmentrag.wordpress.com... n/

so, is this actual info or just fake news? that the shooting video by hogs was created 4 hours before the 2:30 stated timeline spoken of by the author...

to me... the planted event was orchestrated and came to fruition by other party's and was not due to Nikolas Cruz as the sole mastermind... otherwise why the stand-down Sheriff deputies & SRO assigned to the site... and the created/orchestrated window-of-opportunity for Cruz to be prodded, coaxed into action

the
Uber driver that delivered Cruz to school with his duffel bag needs to be interviewed to see if the driver even noticed other Sheriff cars in the school vicinity (or a minute away) so they might show up after the MK Ultra N. Cruz began his pre-hypnotized shooting spree set up by a set-up committee of others-than-the-Police

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wish to link this related follow-up information data...it involves one of the Sheriff Deputies who is a big wheel with a USA group of Radical Muslims that support the terrorists known as 'Hamas'

there is a video imbedded in this article which is only 4:32 long... explaining why the call goes out among the school massacre community to have the Sheriff ousted/fired for giving full support to the Muslim affiliated Deputy (Hamze)
and running a personal (private army) platoon size force of Sheriff Deputies he alone directs

SEE: www.therebel.media...

QUESTION; "Why is Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel giving cover to a deputy ( Mr. NEZAR HAMZE) who is part of CAIR leadership when CAIR has well-documented links to Hamas?"

Q Anon & Trump Team are unmasking the Deep State lies about the Fla. Massacre of 17...step by step
with the support of the ravaged community

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You would think if they were crisis actors in a manufactured event the engineers of said event might pick someone less conspicuous..right?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

update: the Sheriff Office @ Parkland school massacre -> I add this info to the previous sparse data about a possible 'Private Army' operating as a Sheriff Department and how my posts days ago are not panning out as being hysterical rantings or blatent falsehoods...

see:

www.wnd.com...

also see: thegovernmentrag.wordpress.com... rt-jack-mullen/

this is a role model of what would have been expected if a 3rd Obama term led-by-Clinton, the progressives, the leftist NWO, the Deep State... they operate like the NAZI SS did....imho

this headliner, meant to attract the readers attention to click on the article ...

2018-02-28
* 66 PROBES OF CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT INTO BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE SINCE 2012 Accusations of drug trafficking, stalking, sexual battery, kidnapping, extortion, falsifying records *

this LEO would operate completely different that the Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio...and is exactly what to expect from a Elite-Globalist Deep State directed Administration under Clinton/progressive DNC/ all the 'bad eggs' that could not have been exposed before the populist Trump administration taking office and getting backing by the USA Military & Intel

read 'em & weep.... oh deluded zombies wherever you roam

edit on th28151985760528402018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What else is new, been seeing these claims come from conspiracy theory outlets such as Infowars since the Aurora theater shooting in 2012 (at the Batman movie) as well as the Boston Marathon Bombing in 2013.

Whatever tickles the ears of the audience (or intrigues them, captivates their attention and appeals to their pride giving them the delusion they are more 'awake' than those who don't fall for these story-selling conspiracy entertainment outlets) and keeps them distracted from what they really should be waking up to:

Richard Dawkins Knows Nothing About Nothing?
Psychology: The Art of selling nonsense/contradictions part 1
Religion is a Snare and a Racket
The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies Part 1
He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 2-3-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Honestly, TPTB have done worse things. I wouldn't be surprised.

Whether it's true or not isn't the issue. Or rather, it's not the only issue. The issue is that this accusation is deepening the divide between the left and the right, and the more accusations there are, the farther we get from any middle ground, compromising, or God forbid, handling this like ****ing adults.

You've all heard the divide & conquer stuff before, but it's a real issue; the media worsens it, and some people are retaliating with overemotional heartbreak over the deaths of children while others reply wth total denial and apathy regarding the tragedy, screaming about their gun rights. Don't get me wrong - I'm pro 2nd Amendment - but the fighting from both sides damages our country and the way it handles its social problems. Liberals are whiny idiots, the right are conspiracy lunatics who want children to die, and we all continue to judge each other until the next shooting pops up on the news. Then, rinse & repeat.

Nothing ever really gets resolved. I wish the news stations would all simultaneously explode in nuclear fire, leaving us to our own devices forced to form our own opinions. After the initial chaos, maybe we'd remember how to think.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

One plane flies directly into the first tower and there is no attempt to scramble a jet, then a second plane goes off course
heading towards the same site.

At 8:42, Flight 175 veered off its planned course, and began flying south. According to NORAD's June 18 timeline and prior press reports, at 8:43 the FAA notified NORAD that the flight had been hijacked.

So at 8.43 NORAD gets notified that a plane has gone off course and is heading towards new york 3 minutes after that ANOTHER plane hits one of the most prominent american landmarks amazingly situated in new york

Now i know fluoride is responsible for an IQ of around 80 and yes if the american air force have been drinking fluoridated water Its extremely likely that you are correct but unfortunately Its hard to believe that there is no intelligence in the american air force,
although comparing this level of ineptitude to how the US military responded to my warning about CERN on the 23rd sept 2015 you very well could be right there may be no intelligence in any of the armed forces that allowed CERN to annihilate our universe and clearly were most definitely compliant in bringing down the twin towers.

edit on 22-5-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join