It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing these 4 things will stop school shootings COLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Doing these 4 things will stop school shootings COLD:

1 - Do NOT let the FBI, ATF, or DHS or any other Federal agency anywhere near the crime scene or into the investigation into the crime.

2 - Cancel any doctor/patient confidentiality between the shooter and his psychiatrist. Grill the shrink like you would any other suspect and seize all his records.

3 - Demand that any and ALL investigative documents be made public (with no redactions) within 30 days.

4 - Allow any person accused of a mass shooting incident to appear before the press in a 60 minute question and answer period within two hours of his arrest. Because once the accused is allowed to present his side of the story, it's all over for the official version of events.
edit on 21-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

1 - Do NOT let the FBI, ATF, or DHS or any other Federal agency anywhere near the crime scene or into the investigation into the crime.

Too late. Multiple federal agencies are deeply embedded in just about every state apparatus from now on.

The locals are 'in charge' until they get there.

You're right, shouldn't be that way. States should remain autonomous, the problem is all the money (subsidies) that flow from federal coffers.

Super welfare state, cutoff if states don't participate (capitulate).

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I agree with all of these points. And I still cannot believe point #2 is allowed to occur nowadays.

That being said, brace yourself for the storm of cucks that's coming to this thread...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Doing these 4 things will stop school shootings COLD:

Only if you believe some silly conspiracy that the lizard overlord Illuminati wizards are programming these as false flags.

Rational people realize that easy access to weapons capable of mass killing, plus a populace that neglects "troubled" individuals & mostly leaves them to their own devices vs giving them the care they need is a recipe for carnage.

K~
edit on 21-2-2018 by aethertek because: ss

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

4 - Allow any person accused of a mass shooting incident to appear before the press in a 60 minute question and answer period within two hours of his arrest. Because once the accused is allowed to present his side of the story, it's all over for the official version of events.

This is problematic.
Many of the mass shootings we've seen are from young men who wanted to be famous for taking as many lives as possible. Feeding them to the media only grants them the attention they seek, and will justify the act in the minds of those considering doing the same thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Rational people realize that easy access to weapons capable of mass killing, blah, blah, blah....

Thank you, but I'm already aware of the official theory.

originally posted by: Awen24
Many of the mass shootings we've seen are from young men who wanted to be famous blah, blah, blah...

Thank you, but I'm already aware of the official theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Only if you believe some silly conspiracy that the lizard overlord Illuminati wizards are programming these as false flags.

Rational people realize that easy access to weapons capable of mass killing, plus a populace that neglects "troubled" individuals & mostly leaves them to their own devices vs giving them the care they need is a recipe for carnage.

K~

right? this thread is bad. it's amazing how far people will reach to avoid reality in favor of their pet theory of the day.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Agree with the OP. If the shooter is seen, identified and arrested, then in a situation such as this it should be imperative that the community knows exactly what happened and even if he says something vile while being interviewed so be it (put one of those dog shock collars on him and zap him if he acts up, lol ). The fact that so many perpetrators never have access to public scrutiny is a major "hole" in the justice system. It's ALMOST as if TPTB are trying to manipulate the situation in some manner.

Also, the interview needs to be recorded on video buy multiple entities (media, school, state authority, local & state police & others if wanted) and aired state wide (& maybe neighboring states and or nation wide) in its entirety and available online in completeness.

As far as the doctor/patient thing, I would say that it might be advantageous to make the records public in their entirety so the public can make an informed decision about the possible cause (be they medications, past events such as abuse, etc). This may also be a deterring factor in commuting the act as the person may not want to be "embarrassed" about his past.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The gov may be part of some false flags, but it doesn't mean it would stop shooting from angry kids.

Here is how to start. Some of the shooting have more to do with bullying causing hatred among others than anything else.

1. Teachers/Principles needs to be less corrupt and start dealing with bullies completely.

I've been bullied in school before, I know how bullying works. Teachers tend to ignore the bullies the most because it usually becomes 5 vs 1 issue. They need to start manning up, watching bullies and making detentions seriously. Bullies should be separated in detention into two different classes rooms as in no bully group is together in one classroom. They can be forced to do small chores(not dangerous ones) in school for late hours as punishment, this is needed later on for experience.

2. Force people into groups for teaching instead of letting children choose their own group.

I have been a bully before, I also know how it works. A lot of bullies tend to be grouped together and picked who should join their group. Teachers needs to seriously separate bully groups and force them to partner with kids they are bullying/don't like to begin with. This would loosen tension between the bullied and bully. They are forced to work together for projects or assignments. The teacher will be the bully of bully as in if they fail certain assignment they don't pass the course.

The whole bullying thing is like security guards(fighter) vs scientists(nerds). Someone seems to be good at fighting and someone else is good at doing work alone/research. They both need to learn to work together. Just like in the real world.

3. Have more practical assignments/projects instead of one long project near end

In the real world, we have more practical projects than assignments when working. Sure maybe can just keep giving assignments till grade 6 is fine. But, when people become teenagers, they are smarter and willingly to learn for jobs. Math course for example needs to have more real world math and be made as certain projects, this way teachers can group kids into working together instead of just constantly sending kids home alone to do assignments by themselves.

It is okay to do that at start with assignments to figure out who has flaws and who doesn't. Then the teacher would know who to group the students with(i'm not talking about college at most, even high school as they have way more time to teach, therefore more projects available).

Once the Teacher finds out who is bad at certain areas, the teachers should be allowed to make their own projects and suggest to certain kids on who does what part of the project instead of letting the students choose at the start. We can have nerds that can do math easily, but we can also have kids who rather build things(like me, rather than do math). Even then those who rather be adventurous can be doing interviews for experience or going out of the school zone for the projects, we all knows bullies would do those stuff rather be in school, it is a fact. Then the entire group can meet up and complete the project together.

This is a kind of a good example project. The adventurous kid does an interview on information hunting, the nerd does programming and math, the builder builds the things, then all three unites and complete the project for the teacher in a Essay or something. This is kind of a real world experience.

This example is like, the historian/streamer/reporter(history of the building, possible bully), the builder/construction worker(whom builds the house, kid who hates math but like building things), and the contractor/business manager(the nerd who loves doing math/science) all coming to one to complete the project for the owner(teacher).

edit on 21-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
#2 is a bit scary for the precedent it sets.
#4 plays into the hands of the psycho who wants his 15, oh now 60, minutes of fame.
edit on 2/21/18 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How about if the FBI is allowed to do their damn job by the corrupt Justice Dept
39 times to that one's home
Mateen picked up by the FBI 5(?) times then were issued orders to release.

Do I go on ?
Do I need to ?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You're missing point 5: Death penalty convicts must be executed within 24 hours of final judgment (any legal appeals included).

And point 6: "Insanity" is not an excuse for the decision commit murder.
edit on 21-2-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point 6

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen
Wow, no to #2. Very much no.

I understand why you think that way, but I was forced into groups and onto teams with known bullies and it was some of the most miserable times in my life from school. All it does is give them close access to call you names, make threats under their breath, and take or break your things. And when confronted, they plead innocence and it's your word against theirs.

No, seriously pass. If I could have dropped out of school as a kid, I would have gladly done so and never looked back despite how much I loved learning new things. Kids with known issues of bullying need to be dealt with for sure, but making the kids they're targeting even more miserable and sad is just not a good idea.

Make the teachers and counselors get off their butts and actually act when it's reported. I remember all too well being brushed off and told I was over-reacting, or just having the teacher give the bully a slap on the wrist. When you get cornered after school because you spoke up, you soon learn to keep your mouth shut because the consequences are worse. If these kids can't get along with others and insist on being menaces, get them out of school. Make the parents get involved and if they don't take some steps to keep little Johnny in line, or if they can't handle the kid, maybe military school is in order.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I'm pretty sure he's replying to OP post.

For my post it will go back to #1.
If they don't change their ways, they should be kicked out of school. Some bullies have more of a parenting issue. Even if they get kicked out of the school and still target's the bullied. That is when the Gov should have to interfere on parenting issue to seek justice whether the parents are either brainwashing the kid or simply spoiling them. I did got the bullies off my back by attacking them. That is how I know they we spoiled brats. They stop bothering me then. It is the parents who refused to hit their kids.

I also did got a bully off my back by doing assignments or project together to eventually teaching him math. This type of bullying is obvious. Being in a different group and out of touch of being aware in what position your joining.

There is more than one type of bully, you have to just find on what is going on with that kid. Either it's parenting, brainwashing by another group, or gang issue.
edit on 22-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Seems like a charter for the voyeur.

On the last point about allowing the accused air time. That would be an insult to the victims. Sure, lots of people "get off" by this type of thing, but it would be quite a revolting sight. It may also compromise a fair trial.

On the third point around publishing all documents. Apart from satiating the need by a few people to see what went on and glorify in the detail of death, why compromise a criminal investigation? All those gory photos and personal witness testimonies would get loads of clicks, and just think with no redactions you could even go and have a word with some of the witnesses if you thought they were lying/attractive/vulnerable etc...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
ONE thing to stop school shootings cold....

Maybe take a leaf out of the UK gun laws

I dont believe there is much of this type of school/college massacres in the UK

so they might have got something right.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So, you fully believe the official story on the Vegas shooting do ya? Despite their own timelines not matching up, the disappearance of those who claimed multiple shooters, etc.?

(and we're the crazy ones....it hardly requires lizards, overlords, or the illuminati)

So, think we are off base when we say there will be another one of these attacks in a month? Or even more than one? And maybe it's just a coincidence about the kid caught in Seattle just a DAY before, who was planning the same thing, eh? Just like the guy caught the same day as the Orlando shooting incident, planning the same thing, on the same target demographic? Just coincidence right?

(and we're the crazy ones...)

It's a monstrous plan, but have to hand it to them, it's fullproof. It WILL work.

The OP gets it...they don't WANT to stop the shootings, because the deep state is instigating them in the first place. Heck, even right on this site, you've likely heard enough about programs like MK Ultra and Manchurian Candidate type programming that is well documented, and yet still can't accept that someone is behind these shootings (that happen nowhere else to this degree).

Really want to stop it?

Specialized metal detectors built into every school exit/entrance (and restrict the number of these). Set to go off only when enough metal for a gun and ammo passes through. Triggers an electric lockdown of classrooms and hallways, a specialized alarm for a shooter on campus, and notifies local SWAT teams. Also, name of the shooter is to be kept out of mainstream press (no "glory"). Problem solved.

Also, the FBI and other agencies should actively investigate ANY reports made to them about such a possible shooter. Had they done this here, this kid would have likely been in a psych ward vs. shooting up his school.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join