It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, and possibly more could be charged with Treason.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Our opinions on Uranium One mean little. What counts is that the DOJ is closing in, and what they will recommend. Here is the current timeline of events: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yeah right.

Does he have a daughter named Zara?

Don't give me that 1 of 9 BS.

She was SoS and obama could have stopped it with a wave of his pen.

She went along coz they all got paid.

Bills speech for 500k in russia to the friggin bank that backed the deal was ok???!!

Not to mention the people involved were under FBI and DOJ investigation.

Oh wait...

We know how THAT worked under Obama.

edit on 2 21 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: theantediluvian

All that effort into a post defending corruption at the highest levels of our government. This is why such corruption exists and maintains power. Keep their supporters vehemently partisan where truth means nothing. Replace Clinton with Trump and you will be singing a different tune.

1. Make an argument. You say I'm defending "corruption at the highest levels of our government" because I posted the facts? Don't they matter? If what you say is true, then I am wrong. If I am wrong, you should be able to point out where.

2. No, I would never be responsible for anything remotely like this mess of fallacious talking points. I do my homework to avoid that very thing.

1. I don't need to argue because I'm stating a fact. You defend corruption at the highest levels of our government. That's what I'm pointing out to you.

2. Your post is actually a mess of fallacious talking points and you DID NOT do your homework. How do I know? You never once mentioned the FBI informant that discovered the Russian were involved in a big bribery scheme in the American atomic energy business with tangible recorded and documented evidence that they were doing so with the Clinton Foundation. Not only that, the Obama Justice Department, knew of this and derailed the investigation for four years and swept it under the rug from congress. So, Billy gets 500K in a speech in Russia and the Foundation gets a total of 2.35 million from Uranium One's Chairman. Of course, it's all just an innocent coincidence to you. BY the way, this was with Russia in case you haven't noticed.

Now answer my question. If any of this was Trump and not Clinton, do you say?
edit on 21-2-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Our opinions on Uranium One mean little. What counts is that the DOJ is closing in, and what they will recommend. Here is the current timeline of events: www.theepochtimes.com...

I just find it pathetic how these people hyperventilate over "Russia" about the insignificant troll farms and facebook pages like they want to start WW3. Yet, defend and/or completely ignore actual Russia power moves only because they are hyperpartisan hacks. I work with a bunch of them. They are smart people and they know the truth. They are just complete shills.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

So you admit it is unlikely 9 separate individuals could be involved in a conspiracy of this magnitude?

Then you must also acknowledge the left's ridiculous assertions that hundreds or thousands of people in this country/government are Russian agents as well? Because that conspiracy theory requires one hell of a lot more leaps than the former.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, no it isn't. But pushing a knowingly false narrative to unseat a lawfully installed POTUS is a crime.

As is abusing the DOJ/FISA to spy on the opponent of the person you're campaigning for. If Clinton would've only been a halfway decent candidate, she wouldn't have needed Obama's help and he wouldn't be in this predicament right now. Problem is, he showed his bias against Trump. That eliminates any benefit of the doubt you're trying to give.

Somehow I doubt this POTUS would pardon the conspirators
edit on 2/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

should be

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nice that you're concerned but don't worry. That will never happen.

Being a Democrat isn't a crime.

According to Mark Taylor two ex-presidents will die and two will face jail time as divine retribution...

FYI, his track record has been on target so far so dig those crow recipes out of the attic...

‘Prophet’ Mark Taylor: Obama Will Be Imprisoned For Treason And Three Supreme Court Justices Will Be Indicted

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

(Skip to the 9 min. mark...)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: Gothmog

You don't have to declare war on a contry, or be at war with a country to commit treason.
But I see what your saying.

But if the materials were used for military purposes in say- Iran or Syria. ...

Nope. Has to be a declared war. And tried by the military in a tribunal

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

originally posted by: Gothmog
Uhh...the definition of treason in your link is incorrect.
The definition provided is for high treason...
There is
Malfeasance
Treason
High Treason

As there was no declared war against Russia , they could be guilty of treason . Not high treason.

Updated Treason definition with Cornell University's interpretation.

How bout the Military Code ? If I remember right , the military is the only ones that can charge the Commander-in-Chief with High Treason.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That is exactly what is getting ready to happen...

Taylor says, “The Lord started working with me about two or three weeks before the election. He kept telling me there’s going to be military style tribunals because the length, the depth and the scope of this corruption goes big, it’s going to boggle people’s minds. I can’t believe how big this is. Folks, put your seat belts on, this is going to be going on for years. These military style tribunals are going to have to take place because this thing is so big that, right now, we’re just scratching the surface. . . . It’s going to take military style tribunals to handle this because these are treasonous acts that are taking place right now. You are seeing treason on a scale that has never been seen before in the history of our country because of how many people are going to be involved.”

Mind Boggling Treasonous Acts Exposed and Punished – Mark Taylor

How can the so-called deep state and crooked politicians keep doing evil to America? Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says it's God's will for that to stop. Taylor starts with fired FBI Director James Comey. Taylor contends, “James Comey was the clog in the pipe that was keeping the swamp from being drained. Now that he’s out of the way, you are starting to see things happen. . . . In 2015, I wrote a prophetic statement from God, and it says the spirit of God says your time has come to an end.

You are both (Bill and Hillary Clinton) being omitted tor the crimes you have committed. . . . this is what God told me to write. . . . They are going to go down. I believe at some point she (Hillary) will go to jail. It will be a sign to the United States that that spirit of Jezebel has been locked up and the key thrown away. God is not going to let this stuff go, and look at the pedophilia. There has been a total media blackout, and there has been 4,000 arrests. . . . This is what God has been telling me for a long time.

There are military style tribunals coming because this thing goes so deep. I think it is even boggling the mind of Donald Trump right now. He’s trying to get his team in place so they can go after these people and prosecute them. There are going to be military style tribunals break out when the names come to light.” Taylor says, “Don’t fall for the doom and gloom...

Military Tribunals Coming For The Wicked

If you are a leader in this country and you are corrupt, God himself is going to expose you, and He will remove you. . . . The day they arrest Hillary Clinton, do you think she is going to go down by herself? No way. She is going to sing like a bird. What you are seeing right now with Donna Brazile and Hillary Clinton, you are seeing the enemy turn on one another and devour one another which is Second Chronicles 20:21 and 20:22. That’s where it talks about in the Bible where the enemy turns and devours one another. Notice those numbers 2021 and 2022, which was the New World Order timeline to have America captured.

God is saying right now, ‘No, that’s not going to happen.’ The enemy has his timeline 2021 and 2022, and God is saying, ‘I have my timeline,’ and God does not go by any man’s written timeline – period. God has stopped the enemy’s timeline. So, you should just strap in. This is going to get bigger and bigger. The exposures are going to continue to keep coming, and these military style tribunals are going to take place. You’re even seeing Hollywood getting wrecked right now. This is just the beginning.”

Military Tribunals Coming For The Wicked

edit on 2.21.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

1. You post only those facts that are personal "alternative" facts to support your anti Trump stance. The bias usually pours not just drips

Yawn. Talk is cheap. If something I said is an "alternative fact" (quite ironic considering it's a term made popular by Kellyanne Conway to spin the lying of the administration), let's hear it.

2. It takes a whole lot of thinking to find a justification for all the corruption and corrupt people you support (And a liberal dose of Hypocrisy). (That's a Yuge amount).

It takes a whole lot of willful ignorance for people to continue repeating debunked talking points.

Again, if something I said was factually incorrect, please point it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

1. I don't need to argue because I'm stating a fact. You defend corruption at the highest levels of our government. That's what I'm pointing out to you.

So you don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion? Super.

2. Your post is actually a mess of fallacious talking points and you DID NOT do your homework.

Is it now? What did I say that was factually incorrect? Nothing you can point to because you have no idea what you're talking about?

How do I know? You never once mentioned the FBI informant that discovered the Russian were involved in a big bribery scheme in the American atomic energy business with tangible recorded and documented evidence that they were doing so with the Clinton Foundation.

There you go making assumptions and being wrong. I've read all the John Solomon, Sara Carter, etc articles that you probably didn't read as well as the court documents, press releases and a bit of contemporaneous reporting on the Mikerin case.

My post was a debunking of 2 sentences in the OP. I even said so right in the post. There would be no reason for me to address Campbell's reported testimony about APCO. But if you'd like to discuss it, that's also fine. So let's take a look at what you've just said.

"a big bribery scheme in the American atomic energy business with tangible recorded and documented evidence that they were doing so with the Clinton Foundation."

That's factually incorrect, even if you believe every single word that has been reported from Campbell. What was alleged was not "a big bribery scheme... with the Clinton Foundation."

Facts:

1. APCO Worldwide is a massive PR firm with dozens of offices in many countries.
2. APCO was doing work for the Clinton Foundation as earlier as 2008.
3. APCO did work for Tenex in 2010-2011.
4. What Campbell alleged was that Tenex paid APCO $3 million and there was an expectation that for an undisclosed portion of that money, APCO was expected to provide free supportive work to the Clinton Foundation.

Here is what Campbell actually said in his statement:

"APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the US-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement."

So the allegation here is that some unnamed Russians had an expectation that APCO would be super helpful at the CGI to butter up Hillary Clinton. It's possible. Foreign lobbying is inherently corrupt imo. It appears possible that at some point, 2012-2014, the Russians, through Ukraine, were doing some illegal lobbying of the administration via Tony Podesta/PG (as well as Congress). That allegation was floated but the story didn't grow legs.

At any rate, even if what Campbell said is 100% true and the sources 100% accurate, that's not proof of bribery. Again, facts:

1. No evidence that APCO did any such thing. APCO of course denies it which is mostly irrelevant. If there is evidence, I haven't seen it reported on.

2. No evidence of quid pro quo:

- No evidence that free services were rendered to the CGI.

- No evidence that people at the CGI knew that the services that may or may not have been rendered were courtesy of Tenex.

- No evidence that the services that may or may not have been rendered were accepted with an expectation of providing favorable treatment.

3. As I said in my earlier post, Hillary Clinton did not participate in CFIUS meetings regarding Uranium One nor did she cast a vote. That was delegated to Jose W. Fernandez. According to Fernandez, Clinton did not seek to influence his vote.

Not only that, the Obama Justice Department, knew of this and derailed the investigation for four years and swept it under the rug from congress.

That's an opinion. Do you have any evidence that the Justice Department "derailed the investigation for four years?" Then why are you pretending it's a fact? Do you have any evidence that the DOJ "swept" anything "under the rug?" No? Then you're speculating.

So, Billy gets 500K in a speech in Russia and the Foundation gets a total of 2.35 million from Uranium One's Chairman. Of course, it's all just an innocent coincidence to you.

I never said that there wasn't a purpose. I'm sure paying Clinton $500k for a speech in Moscow was expected to make everyone involved feel warm and fuzzy about US-Russia relations. All of this is irrelevant out of the gate if Clinton didn't play any role in the CFIUS vote.

Now answer my question. If any of this was Trump and not Clinton, do you say?

Not actually a question but I think I can probably guess what you were trying to ask. I've never been a proponent of Trump directly colluding with the Russians. I've said so for many many months, repeatedly. If you actually bothered to read my posts, you'd know that I do in fact think that there are circumstances that look bad at first blush which under more scrutiny seem far less alarming.

For instance the Trump Tower meeting. A lot of folks think that's damning. The reality is Veselnitskaya was not proving information that originated with the Russian government. It was research obtained through public records searching. The meeting itself wasn't particularly special either — Veselnitskaya and her partners were running around holding similar meetings with a number of members of Congress and others at the time.

I have no problem saying this because the facts don't support the conclusion that many have drawn.

I wonder, did you know that in January of 2016, as a deal was in the works for a Trump Tower in Moscow, sketchy convicted felon and verifiably mob-connected (both the Russian mob and Gambino crime family) Felix Sater, advised Michael D. Cohen to write to the Putin's spox for help facilitating the deal?

Or that the same Felix Sater (with whom Trump has had a relationship going back to 2003 though he repeatedly lies about it) said to Cohen, "Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it, I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process."

Or how about how right after the inauguration, Felix Sater got Cohen to take a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Ukrainian MP (who has since lost his Ukrainian citizenship) and that Cohen was given a "peace plan" that the MP said had the endorsement of Putin's advisor? That "peace plan" called for the removal of sanctions, the leasing of Crimea to Russia for 50 or 100 years and reportedly contained kompromat on the current Ukrainian regime, presumably to assist in removing the current President of Ukraine from power. And I'm sure you know that Cohen hand delivered that "peace plan" directly the desk of Mike Flynn about a week before he was forced to resign.

Now imagine that was Clinton. What would you say? Do you feel that you "defend corruption at the highest levels of our government?" I didn't see you post anything about any of it and by YOUR standards (not mine), that should be ample proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
While I hope you are right if they have done wrong you have the same chance of doing Trump for treason which equals no chance they are all the same and nowt will happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It was uranium stock. Not actual uranium.
How do you guys argue this issue over and over and not know that?
There was no product. No uranium left our country. It was shares of uranium stock in a Canadian company with interests in the western United States.

The 2010 deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian nuclear energy agency, to acquire a controlling stake in Uranium One, a Canadian-based company with mining stakes in the Western United States.

www.factcheck.org...

If you want to open a discussion you should at least research the subject.

So you are saying that no uranium was sent to Canada for refinement?

Pretty sure that meets the requirement of foreign country last time I checked.

From your source:

In a June 2015 letter to Rep. Peter Visclosky, the NRC said it granted RSB Logistics Services an amendment to its export license in 2012 to allow the Kentucky shipping company to export uranium to Canada from various sources — including from a Uranium One site in Wyoming. The NRC said that the export license allowed RSB to ship uranium to a conversion plant in Canada and then back to the United States for further processing.

Whether there was enough oversight to determine whether all uranium shipped to Canada was returned is another question entirely.
edit on R572018-02-22T01:57:53-06:00k572Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Obama was/still is, an Idiot

The Iranians abused him like a stolen ATM card.

All the while, his admin all looked on and said, cool!

Will the Lord take up Nancy (the lube rack) too?

need to see them bad boys.

It's a cry for help.

edit on 2 22 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Whats Hillarys favorite pizza? Anyone know?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Hewhowaits

This is a Republican fantasy.

Brokered by the Clintons so putin could obtain 20% of our uranium.

Neither Uraniu One or ARMZ is licensed to export uranium. Hillary was part of a 9 person panel that agreed to the sale.

Except they did export it...I wrote an entire thread on it and linked govt reports from Canada specifically about a drum of yellow cake from the US Uranium One mine exploding on a Canadian worker after this deal went down.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Hewhowaits

This is a Republican fantasy.

Brokered by the Clintons so putin could obtain 20% of our uranium.

Neither Uraniu One or ARMZ is licensed to export uranium. Hillary was part of a 9 person panel that agreed to the sale.

Except they did export it...I wrote an entire thread on it and linked govt reports from Canada specifically about a drum of yellow cake from the US Uranium One mine exploding on a Canadian worker after this deal went down.

Here is that thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I believe all this was done with the assumption Hillary was going to be given the Presidency in 2016-2017. Then this country would be further communized and the NWO would be a lot closer to their goals and Hitlery would have all the immunity she needed. Sad that not all can jump out of the left right paradigm and observe. The hatred of Trump is blinding. I did not vote for Trump cause I wanted to hang out with him. I voted for him because he was the best stick out there to stick in the spokes of the NWO!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join