It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dense Jungles,Forests and deep oceans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
some one with a better grasp of our planets geography will probably be able to help me with this thread but what are the most dense or unvisited places this planet has?
I read that it is not un common even now for explorers in the amazon to meet with previously undiscovered tribes folk this obviously shows that the vast forests of this place are yet to be explored?.....
My point is if we work on the conclusion that if a craft had crashed before the times of radar and global goverment cover ups these places could hold some secrets,would local folklore from these tribes yield new evidence on ufo's?
Short of that and virtually impossible to search accuratley are the oceans that cover 70% of our planet......

regards.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My bet is that the ocean holds alot more than we can even imagine. If we put in half the money we put into space exploration into ocean exploration, I think we could discover some really interesting things down there.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I put my money on the ocean as well. I read some weird stories about an explorer in an iron bell seeing footprints of 3 fingered bipedals somewhere deep deep on the ocean floor. Plus i watched some deep diving expedition on NG filming some giant living things deep down below. I bet there are quite a few cities there as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There are some particularly thick passes of jungle in central africa that are cvery rarely travessed or explored. There are islands in the indian ocean, in the andaman chain, that aren't visited because of the natives, and there are defintily tribes in brazil that are still isolated.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links about "cities" in the ocean? Sounds interesting...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yep well earths populations and planet saturation is an iffy subject at best. But as far as I can tell there's still a heck of a lot space left on the planet with vast and I mean vast amounts of land that has either never been walked on or hasn't been walked on by man in millions of years.

Land and ocean there's just tons of room, it only feels like we're overpopulating the planet because most of us are crammed into major metropolitan areas.

My guess is we'll be colonizing the ocean floor before invading large parts of virgin land mass for many reasons including gearing the population up for off world colonization.

Just an opinion of course.

As for a couple of possibly helpful links and proving that the U.N. doesn't completely suck:

[url=http://www.un.org/esa/population/[/url]

and

unstats.un.org...

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join