It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect, case number 2 for me!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OK this is a bit of a laugh and I am certainly not taking this to seriously (or I may just be in a massive panic and state of denial) but I think it is a good example that folks of ATS should hear...

So anyway for me this is the second Mandela Effect situation I have encountered, the first I posted in the mega thread where the numeric buttons for my then company log in totally switched pattern overnight..

This new one got me good and proper, I work with this guy we will call him "Jason" about 3-4 times each month as an average, we get on really well and chat often, he is what I class as a good egg..

Anyway he tells me about 4 months ago he was getting engaged and we spoke about weddings and I jested how his life was over, typical banter.

Now I am certain he said his "misses" was called Jessica and he showed me a photo of a lovely blonde bird and what the plans where going to be, for the wedding that is not the wedding night..

Anyway roll on to the start of the year and I had not worked with matey boy aka Jason for about 6 weeks as I was on extended leave from work out in the Philippines, a work colleague we will call "Pedro" calls me a few days after I get back to the Democraphic republik of the broken Kingdom asking if I fancy a night out with him and Jason for a catch up.. Sadly I was unable to attend..

A few days after this I am working with Pedro and he drops a bomb on me bigger than Nakasaki..

The conversation goes as follows,

Pedro:: "Oh so anyway me and Jason went out the other night, yeah was decent actually nice place",

Me:: "Oh right, just glad you got home ok TBH I know how you get after a few Dr peppers".

Pedro:: "Ha tell me about, oh BTW Jason showed the picture of his Boyfriend, yeah small Asian looking fella, I had to look twice as I thought it was a bird, ain't your misses from Asia??, they are tiny ain't they"....

ME:: "You f#cking what???, what you been smoking???, Jason has a Blonde misses called Jessica, we spoke about his f#cking wedding you melt"...

Pedro:: "Nope, 100% Jason is Gay, thought you knew TBH, sausage and beans all day brother"..

Me:: (Looking shocked to my f#cking core), "But But"............

I actually had to call Jason and ask in a not so direct manner as in "Mate are you f#cking Gay and if so how the hell did I not know?, I thought you was getting married to a Blonde bird"...

Jason:: "You what?, I thought you knew I was Gay, yeah f#cking Gay and proud of it, only blonde bird I am f#cking is a small Asian man".....

Well I never!!!!!!!!!!!.........

RA

Disclaimer, to not trigger anyone this is how male friends chat to each other ok.. I have nothing against anyone unless you are Ginger....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
SnF. For at least not being about Trump.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
SnF. For at least not being about Trump.
If only you had captured the convo on your moby that would have been priceless and the proof needed!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's pretty funny actually! But since Pedro did say his boyfriend looked very feminine perhaps your quick glance at the photo was all it took to think the same.

That's so hilarious though I can imagine the shock you were in.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I don't think that's M E ..

That was your brain telling your eyes what they should see instead of what's there..

My sister has a similar condition where she does not hear what people say, but what she wants to hear..this has lead to quite a few problems over the years..

S&F for the laugh though and your brazen non PC post.. I talk the same way with my close friends and No one gets their panties in a wad.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sounds like it could be DD 'delusional disorder'.

It's happened to me on several occasion in the bunker.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

So you married an asian but you've got something against gingers,you should be ashamed of you self.
By the way this is me being polite,at least gingers don't stink.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sausage and beans all day brother !! lmfao

That's as mandela as me spelling publically that way and always being told off by spelling checkers. I T I S !! It's always been that way, but now I find it's not, and even discussions english.stackechange debate it's legitimacy.

OED be damned. Timelines, it must be thursday, I never could quite get the hang of thursdays.

new topics

top topics

join