It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will not shut up" - Nikki Haley shuts down Palestinian negotiator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Sure, if I start squatting in a foreign nation and expecting them to change their culture and sovereign will to accommodate me/my beliefs, then you feel free to do that all day long.

Israel = those of the Jewish heritage, with a shared ancestry and cultural traditions. You have no right to take that away from them or any other culture.
edit on 2/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

BTW, not ignoring hamas' actions. I just find it really annoying when Israel is portrayed as innocent righteous people of god, fighting the evil Palestinians. The situation is far more complex.

Regardless, Abbas cant be allowed to bully the U.S.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: JBurns

Very good Mahmoud Abbas. Walk out like a temper tantrum throwing little child. What a brave soul inciting 10 and 13 year old kids to go out stabbing Israeli civilians so their families can collect terrorism stipends from the Palestinian Authority.

Way to go, Israel. Have undeclared nuclear weapons and not return to established borders.
Build some more settlements for "Lebensraum"...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is nice to see an Administration with some balls after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

And 8 years bowing at the feet of the PLO , NK , Iran , aiding and abetting IS , (see a pattern developing ?)

edit on 2/21/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Yes, they're all acting like a bunch of children. The Palestinians and the Israelis. Frankly, the whole buncha them can go hang for all that I give a flyin' # anymore.

There are no angels in this blasted conflict, and I have to wonder about the intelligence of anyone who thinks there are.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It is nice to see an Administration with some balls after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

And 8 years bowing at the feet of the PLO , NK , Iran , aiding and abetting IS , (see a pattern developing ?)

Your boy Reagan funded the Taliban by selling arms to Iran...
See a pattern here...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Bombing people, killing children, arresting children in the name of "Religion of peace"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Bombing people, killing children, arresting children in the name of "Religion of peace"

I didn't know Judaism was "the religion of peace".

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

No Religion is a Religion of peace

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Obama didn't fall. That was his agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It would be even nicer if Netandrathul was put in Jail.. where he belongs
for among other things being a racist Nazi and a murderer.

The Trump administration moving the embassy to Jerusalem is
a provocation thats already cost lives and will cost many more.

It is in fact a very irresponsible thing to do.

edit on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:51:55 -0600515America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

It would be even nicer if Netandrathul was put in Jail.. where he belongs
for among other things being a racist Nazi and a murderer.

You realize the irony of that statement? Insinuating Likud would have anything to do with the Nazi party is a totally false equivocation.

The Trump administration moving the embassy to Jerusalem is
a provocation thats already cost lives and will cost many more.

You mean via terrorist attacks? Israel has ways of dealing with terror attacks. Quite effectively may I add.

It is in fact a very irresponsible thing to do.

So tell that to the congress of 30 years ago who issued the mandate via their piece of legislation. An exemption within that legislation, might I add, had been abused for as many years resulting in nothing but stalemate standstills and unreasonable expectations. Better to shatter all expectations and let the cards lay where they fall.

And if someone/some group of individuals want to commit acts of terror and murder because we exercised our right and our sovereign will....well, that is why they invented military aircraft and munitions and a host of other technical innovations terrorists want no part of. Look how quickly we defeated ISIL.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, lets not forget the President who spent more time in SCIF kissing the IC rear ends, playing wanna-be spy master and of course exploiting racial/political divisions or campaigning for Hillary Clinton (while investigating her opponent) rather than working on the issues that matter to this country

One of the worst in history, IMO

Maybe Obama should've spent more of his time combatting the "great Russian nemesis" instead of campaigning for desperate Hillary

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You really are a tedious, self-centred evil person.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

You really are a tedious, self-centred evil person.

You're saying I'm tiresome/monotonous, that I focus on my individual needs (as an individual..?) and am evil? Did I get all that? It was hard to read through the "centred" language in your writing (or did it simply give away your origin country?)

I'm sorry you feel the need to claim I'm "evil" but I guess it is your right. I personally would've chosen to exercise that right with a more tactful (or at least witty) approach, but each is their own.

No harm done, I have thick skin. Still doesn't make it true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join