It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will not shut up" - Nikki Haley shuts down Palestinian negotiator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Pledging she "will not shut up," US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Tuesday that the Trump administration will not change its decision to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

But her message at the UN Security Council went unheard by Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, who opted to leave the chamber prior to Haley's remarks.

www.msn.com...

Good for you Ambassador Haley.

Israeli's deserve to practice their religion of peace without interference or cowardly acts of terrorism. Palestine has claimed to be "ready for negotiations" for decades, and much like the North Korea situation has done nothing but remain at a stalemate. Decisive and bold action is the remedy for such stagnation, not putting off a lawful order of congress (ordering the embassy move)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The Middle East is a giant pile of high explosives, covered in fireworks, with drums of gas nearby. It cannot be fixed easily (if at all) and the last thing you should do is say anything incendiary. You certainly shouldn't stroll through the place with a lighted brand and then pretend that you're not responsible for the resulting explosions. You need tact, something that Haley has very little of and which Trump is entirely deficient in.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is nice to see an Administration with some balls after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Don´t you think that brains would be more helpful than balls?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

I think with both.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

As they say you shouldn't stoke a fire that's already lit.

We've already seen rising tensions between Israel and Palestine since the embassy relocation. Everything was close to smooth sailing but noooooo....screw impartiality and those involved-let's start more political instability and wipe Netanyahus' slate clean despite his dubious track record.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Nkki Haley, Like Susan Rice and Samantha Powers, are mouthpieces for the Deepest State.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Wasn’t Israel and Palestine both previously known as Jerusalem as in the country Jerusalem? The embassy move seems pointless to me, what was the reason again?

I’ve looked into the whole Israel vs Palestine thing, and Israel is by far the greater aggressor. But then Israel was and is just a strategic outpost Zionists who ultimately want to dominate the world if they don’t already.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

I think with both.

Aaah! now I understand!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Aww I didn't get mah way, so F you guise I'm bailing.

Thats the vibe I get.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Very good Mahmoud Abbas. Walk out like a temper tantrum throwing little child. What a brave soul inciting 10 and 13 year old kids to go out stabbing Israeli civilians so their families can collect terrorism stipends from the Palestinian Authority.
edit on 2 21 2018 by dashen because: Neck yourself Mahmoud

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Very good Mahmoud Abbas. Walk out like a temper tantrum throwing little child. What a brave soul inciting 10 and 13 year old kids to go out stabbing Israeli civilians so their families can collect terrorism stipends from the Palestinian Authority.

I know, just like this right!

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu instructed Israel’s UN delegation to absent itself during Iranian President Hasan Rouhani’s address before the UN General Assembly, set to take place on Tuesday afternoon New York time.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Bunch of children, right?

ETA:

It gets better!

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu walked out of his own cabinet meeting on Sunday, in a rage over his ministerial colleagues ducking out to take phone calls or grab snacks at the canteen.

He cut the meeting short, got up and walked out of the room, Army Radio reported. Only when the errant ministers had returned did Netanyahu come back in and resume the cabinet deliberations.

www.timesofisrael.com...

LOL, that didn't turn out how you like now did it?
edit on 21-2-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I like Bibi more for comedic relief than running a government

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ha! OP is obviously bias. Both sides are not innocent. However, Israel has much more power and increasingly abuses it. Shots to the groin. Homes taken away. Turning gaze into a police state. You can't mention Palestinian terrorists without mentioning the rampant racism and violence coming from Israel. Israel has the most power to make a change, and it shows that they could care less about peace.

Start listening to actually Palestinians who live there and not just the ultra pro-Israel MSM.

Having said that, probably not the best move on the Palestinian negotiator.
edit on 21-2-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yes you should definitely listen to actual Palestinians. How about the dozens of news stories how the Palestinian Authority and Hamas opens fire with live rounds on any Palestinians Marching for peace

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Israel security has also opened fire on Palestinian protesters. However nothing will change, as both sides have too much hatred..

Also, hamas and the "authority" there is a complex subject from what I hear.

BTW, not ignoring hamas' actions. I just find it really annoying when Israel is portrayed as innocent righteous people of god, fighting the evil Palestinians. The situation is far more complex.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Pledging she "will not shut up," US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Tuesday that the Trump administration will not change its decision to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

But her message at the UN Security Council went unheard by Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, who opted to leave the chamber prior to Haley's remarks.

www.msn.com...

Good for you Ambassador Haley.

Israeli's deserve to practice their religion of peace without interference or cowardly acts of terrorism. Palestine has claimed to be "ready for negotiations" for decades, and much like the North Korea situation has done nothing but remain at a stalemate. Decisive and bold action is the remedy for such stagnation, not putting off a lawful order of congress (ordering the embassy move)

What a bold move!! Being bold and decisive against 4.5 million people living in a large concentration camp without means to defend themselves.
I only hope that you Americans who support Israel blindly will at some point in your life at least be rounded up in FEMA camps and stripped of all rights for a week or two.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is nice to see an Administration with some balls after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

Watching her make those remarks made me proud. America's days of being a wimp are over, for awhile.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Maybe we should just stay out of it, altogether.

Why is that option never considered? This has nothing to do with us, at all.

Would the world suddenly stop if we minded our own business?

Almost appears to be just 'bread and circuses' except a lot of people are going to die before this is resolved.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sometimes, but in this day and age we need "balls" in equal proportions to "brains" and I think that sums the Ambassador up very well

She's a strong leader. The type of woman you'd expect feminists to fawn over, not attack

top topics

<<   2 >>

join