It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Litecoin or others are ready for your choosing....on the going up side of an investment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So far, been a pretty lackluster couple of months for it. It's still down a lot from even the first crash in Jan. I still think there's huge potential by end of year, based on last year...but so far, not feeling it.

Oh well, I'm still in it, and if it stays low enough, will get some more, just to be set if it happens. If not, eh...not much vested there.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I have a target in mind to buy more. I don't think it will get that low, but if it does I'm buying litecoin and ethereum.

It is sinking like a rock.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

most of the USD currency pairs just completed a triple three....to the downside so.......dollar up now idk nailed that target for USDJPY.

cool those two and salt and veri are all I have goin.....goin up and down with bitcoin for forecasting short term trades for the big boys, the ones who are not traders....just big boys with accounts in trouble.....GAMA FX for one.

edit on 8-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: naied that usd/jpy downside target like a mother bear

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm just going to be patient. No FOMO here.

Every single time I think it is a good time to buy, the market continues on a down trend. If I dont buy I still have my cash.

I see it as people are a little iffy to invest at the moment. I don't think ethereum is going to sky rocket from the bottom. There is plenty of time to buy in.

There does seem to be more confidence in litecoin.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As I keep telling everyone who wants to get into crypto..

Only invest in the ones you can spend.
Play with the silly coins if you must to get a feel for it but the only ones with real value are the ones you can spend.

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Monero

Buy now and double/treble your investment for summer.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Every single time I think it is a good time to buy, the market continues on a down trend. If I dont buy I still have my cash.

Yep, know the feeling.

Buy now and double/treble your investment for summer.

Can only hope. I plan to buy some in March, we'll just see how it all goes.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Buy back in @ 7.5-8,000 $

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Anyone get a few $ in on the 8.5k drop?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

I got a small amount of ethereum and Litecoin, nothing to make me rich, but it might buy me a couple of value meals from McDonald's one day..lol

Ethereum was at $667 and Litecoin was at 166 when I bought.

The wife isn't too happy, but I keep telling her it's risk versus reward.
edit on 9-3-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Bought some more btc, ltc, and eth during the dip, probably gonna keep going lower for a little bit though...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
what is this theta i hear of.....

Theta token

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
the path forward is an ai managed cashless economy where money is a fixed value and is created every time a person is born, every year they are alive, every day they work and at an equal amount for every person so they can just buy what they want or need when they want or need it.

crypto-currencies are too late to the technology party, even if it gains traction it'll only last 15 to 30 years at most before ai take over the economies of the world, probably sooner than 10 years most likely.

but hey what do i know, maybe people won't get that lazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
People put way too much faith in computers, including AI.

Today is a great example. First hour and a half, couldn't even log in to my Outlook (nobody in the company could), and we're a TECH company (even in our name, lol).

And folks want me to trust a computer to drive me in an automobile? No thanks!

(but planes are almost fully automated....yeah, but they also have a pilot right there, and miles of sky to make corrections for errors....in a car, seconds count, between life or death...)

I just don't think we're even NEAR there yet. Maybe when I can come in each day and NOT have computer issues, THEN we'll be there....

LTC is at $161 (as of the time of this post).

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
my buds have a timing system for all the markets....going in banks of two or three hours.....for buys...then sell....opposite every week and very accurate started by a young lady from the Phillippines who lives in Africa....

She clobbers it big time.....i'm monitoring for tokens to fall in that schedule

The market is so volatile and unpredictable that its... unpredictable.

She's lucky.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That's an IT issue. Nothing to do with AI.

I'm a sys admin/infrastructure analyst BTW.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

That's an IT issue. Nothing to do with AI.

I'm a sys admin/infrastructure analyst BTW.

And what company wants to tell a mother her son is now dead when the car autodrove off a bridge, because it was an IT issue? Or because the car's computer lost the GPS bearing, etc.?

Nope, just not there yet.

As for AI, pretty sure this was covered back in the 80's....with just one word....Skynet...lol

Sorry, don't trust it to be flawless, never will...not when split second decisions are life or death.

I think back to a few years ago, when I was driving on the Interstate, about 4am in the morning, really dark, no streetlights as in the middle of nowhere....and it was raining. A black SUV was on the road ahead, on it's side, in the middle lane, across the lane and into the other two, debris all over the road.

I saw it at the last second (just slight reflections in the headlight beams), and was able to veer around it, and avoid the debris too. To this day, I have no idea how I didn't hit it, or any of the debris. We were milliseconds away from certain death. I just can't see some computerized driving succeeding there. I could be wrong, but I'm not willing to test it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join