It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Litecoin or others are ready for your choosing....on the going up side of an investment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If you're gonna do it.....get your wallet set up now or in the next three weeks will do

Due to my model showing the weekly equilibrium cloud doin a dance on all the crypto tokens....Veri, and that odd Bitcoin we call it but it's not really the Bitcoin I used to know and love!!

The reason I bother the crowd with this stuff is the charts may be in the middle of an " A B C " goin skywards and that's an impulsive formation. I can spot impulsive moves and those pesky corrective wave counts.....5 waves in a correction and 3 in the impulsives with " A B C " 's embedded in the impulse moves.

The dad gum Central banks we have been under are losing their power by means of protocols changing in the interest policy of the JPY crosses.

For that Bitcoin just buy now or find a place to get long if it hits 14777.00 again....the rise up to 19,000 plus then down is losing it's sleepiness.....dancing in oscillations that drawn like a magnet to 12,000 or 13,000. The next wave may hit 51,000 real quickly.

If crypto is going to help in the currency troubles....it's March or bust....the upside is measured past 100,000 in usd.....downside stops at zero, he he
edit on 21-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
nice target....stops at 1,464 / 77 or tighter

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Posts like this are why I stay away from cryptocurrency.

When 90% of the info available sounds like it comes from either a 2-year-old or a Chinese hacker trying to get a password it just does not reflect well on the product.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeusyep,

Starr...agree there.....it's only for amusement...but one can easily play both ways...both sells and buys with different entries and close levels ...talking 3 per cent in an account and allotting 1.3 % never get married to a crypto token of any kind

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All signs point to long term gains as they get their foothold in history. I regret not buying in heavy when I first played with crypto, and I regret cashing out when money got tight.

I bought back in mid to late last year, and at one point was standing at 500% in gains. I didnt sell off my initial investment then, and wish I had, but such is life. Today my portfolio is worth about 3 times what I have into it. The markets are absolutely rediculous in terms of volatility- I'm down 10% over 24 hours, but by dinner time it could be up 25% or down 30%... but I firmly believe that by the end of this year, my initial investment will be up over 5 fold again.

Heck, if I was smart and had pulled my ltc to a private wallet before the hard split last week, I'd be up another 13% from that alone...
But I'm not about to bet the farm on any of this, because the whole thing could tank tomorrow. Still, its looking like a good move to be ready, at the very least.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, they are more than ready for my choosing so they can jump out after we buy.

It's like nerd-noise day trading.

Money for nothing, and chicks for free.

Stick to real companies that have real products and real growth.

Long-term

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7yep,

if blockchain will run the world, we can get in it now be good....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
eh, it was funnier the first time. Now its like, old.

Why you gotta play with these people's emotions like that

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
It's actionable and low risk to the down

and the cycle is finishing for trusting the central bank model.....my models demolish the markets....like the February 4 reverse that happens every year

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Stick to real companies that have real products and real growth.

Many "real" companies offer "solutions" not "products"....blockchain is no different.

I still have a bad feeling about Litecoin now. Not sure why. I took what I had in it and divested it in others.

I may revisit and put a small stake into it, who knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I spread my portfolio around pretty heavily back when ltc went up 500% in a month. Took a lot of those earnings and spread them around... but its still my second biggest chunk. Not sure how I feel about that.

32 different types of coins, mostly bought with money skimmed off of LTC earnings, mostly coins from projects that I think have a chance.

My big money is on Monero. I figure if any coin is going to have huge growths in the next year, it's either something the banks/governments are into, or its something the banks/governments can't track.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I agree Litecoin should do really well this year. I think 2018 will show the wolrd that cryptos are here to stay.

I honestly think crypto currencies are the only way out of the central banking war machine. We finally have a choice in currency other than federal reserve issued fiat, forgeable/printable, deflationary money.

Would you rather be 1000 dollars stupid for investing or 100,000 dollars stupid for not investing?

And yes now is the time to buy! Buy the dips!
edit on 21-2-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have been really thinking about buying some litecoin.

I almost hit the buy button when it fell to $209. It is sitting at $219 right now.

Something has me hesitant about purchasing it though. I had a target to buy at about $180-$190 but that may be wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

At 197 today, so...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
my buds have a timing system for all the markets....going in banks of two or three hours.....for buys...then sell....opposite every week and very accurate started by a young lady from the Phillippines who lives in Africa....

She clobbers it big time.....i'm monitoring for tokens to fall in that schedule

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I bought a little bit. Unfortunately for a little bit more than $197. Lol.

My crypto buy timing and chart reading needs some improvement.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

LOL, yeah, mine too. It's easy though...just buy two days after I do, and you're golden...lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Litecoin has went up a little bit, but it seems not as much as expected by many.

I am curious to see if there could be a massive sell off Tuesday or wednesday from high roller investors looking for a good return on all of the Litepay hype?

I could be, and probably will be wrong but I have this strange feeling that since there is so much talk about Litecoin skyrocketing, that many people are buying as much as they can because the FOMO is pretty much getting pumped up to crazy levels, and I believe possibly the big cats will use this to their adavantage.

I havnt bought since my small purchase as mentioned above. I think I'm gonna hold out on buying and see how this goes. If I am wrong, then oh well. If I am right then I will get a little more bang for my buck.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?
edit on 26-2-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm still leery from the founder pulling out and cashing all of his Litecoin in a while back. Since then, I've been content to ignore that one. Still, it had such a rise last year, it's hard to ignore, and maybe the guy just wanted out.

Don't know, but I'll probably pick up some more...FOMO and all.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
you guys should watch this video he claims to be an insider and knows that litecoin is going to be huge this year along with the cryptospace in general. It would be nice, we'll have to wait and see.

I think 2018 is going to blow peoples minds.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join