It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone here answer Trumps latest question(s) for him?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It was right to withhold the truth

Because we can do no wrong ever. What a hypocrite.
Just because you type 4 paragraphs does not make you less of hypocrite
edit on 21-2-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You made claims. Provide your evidence. Thats how it works.

You are now in the realm of absurdity by contradicting the known facts after over a year of revelations.

Do you have reasons or feelings for doing that?

Which claims would that be? That the Obama admin regrets they didn't do enough to stop the Russian meddling? Done.

Though speaking of claims without evidence:

There is no evidence of hacking, collusion, or meaningful alterations to results.

There ARE serious accusations WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE showing the whole thing was a hoax. A product of weaponized federal institutions under partisan leadership.

But hey only liberals are required to show evidence these days right?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You made claims. Provide your evidence. Thats how it works.

You are now in the realm of absurdity by contradicting the known facts after over a year of revelations.

Do you have reasons or feelings for doing that?

Which claims would that be? That the Obama admin regrets they didn't do enough to stop the Russian meddling? Done.

Though speaking of claims without evidence:

There is no evidence of hacking, collusion, or meaningful alterations to results.

There ARE serious accusations WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE showing the whole thing was a hoax. A product of weaponized federal institutions under partisan leadership.

But hey only liberals are required to show evidence these days right?

Oh because they say they regret not doing enough?

Thats good enough for you?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Did I say that?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Did people even bother to read the DHS Statement On NBC News Coverage Of Election Hacking? The meddling in the election did nothing and was very insignificant and had no influence on the outcome of the election. However the DNC is in deep because there massive voter fraud will be made public pretty soon. 7 million illegal votes for HRC are pretty self-explanatory. You reap what you sow.

Release Date:
February 12, 2018

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.

"NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs. While we’ll continue our part to educate NBC and others on the threat, more importantly, the Department of Homeland Security and our state and local partners will continue our mission to secure the nation’s election systems.

"To our state and local partners in the election community: there’s no question we’re making real and meaningful progress together. States will do their part in how they responsibly manage and implement secure voting processes. For our part, we’re going to continue to support with risk and vulnerability assessments, offer cyber hygiene scans, provide real-time threat intel feeds, issue security clearances to state officials, partner on incident response planning, and deliver cybersecurity training. The list goes on of how we’re leaning forward and helping our partners in the election community. We will not stop, and will stand by our partners to protect our nation’s election infrastructure and ensure that all Americans can have confidence in our democratic elections.”

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Oh really?

It would have been an obstruction of justice to interfere with that investigation in the way you clearly desire, but clearly, just to avoid sophomoric attempts to hurt our feelings, people are just supposed to agree that he should have endangered the investigation into the situation, just to make less than half the country feel better about his last term in office? Get off your high horse. You want hypocrisy? How about an entire demographic of people who both adopt anti-abortion positions, but refuse to help feed the children of the poor once they are born, or insist they pay for higher education if they want it? How about stating one year that you want the money out of politics, then voting for the biggest muck breathing thief you EVER heard of!?

You have not got a leg to stand on, attacking others for hypocrisy, so I suggest you figure out another angle of approach.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Also, what exactly was Obama supposed to do to stop this meddling? Censor Facebook?

Are you kidding me?

The surest way to make sure your insurance policy is set
is to get all parts in place before you leave.

He was farming the trolls.

Like an ant on aphids....
edit on 21-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
However the DNC is in deep because there massive voter fraud will be made public pretty soon. 7 million illegal votes for HRC are pretty self-explanatory.

Lol! That's some funny wish fulfillment you got going on there. Disregarding that rigging the popular vote is stupid and useless, have you even considered the logistics on how hard pulling off something like that would be? Probably not. It's easier to accuse than to sit down and figure out if your accusations have any logical merit or not.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh really?

It would have been an obstruction of justice to interfere with that investigation in the way you clearly desire, but clearly, just to avoid sophomoric attempts to hurt our feelings, people are just supposed to agree that he should have endangered the investigation into the situation, just to make less than half the country feel better about his last term in office? Get off your high horse. You want hypocrisy? How about an entire demographic of people who both adopt anti-abortion positions, but refuse to help feed the children of the poor once they are born, or insist they pay for higher education if they want it? How about stating one year that you want the money out of politics, then voting for the biggest muck breathing thief you EVER heard of!?

You have not got a leg to stand on, attacking others for hypocrisy, so I suggest you figure out another angle of approach.

Lol. What about you being all for killing babies with abortions but then scream about guns killing babies.

its called hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

However the DNC is in deep because there massive voter fraud will be made public pretty soon. 7 million illegal votes for HRC are pretty self-explanatory.

Lol! That's some funny wish fulfillment you got going on there. Disregarding that rigging the popular vote is stupid and useless, have you even considered the logistics on how hard pulling off something like that would be? Probably not. It's easier to accuse than to sit down and figure out if your accusations have any logical merit or not.

How that impeachment thing going?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't scream about guns killing babies, nit wit.

People kill people. Getting the mentally ill processed into the system and if necessary placed in secure care facilities, is where its at. Blaming inanimate objects for the damaged psyches of human beings is well beneath me, as you ought to know by now.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

People kill people. Getting the mentally ill processed into the system and if necessary placed in secure care facilities, is where its at. Blaming inanimate objects for the damaged psyches of human beings is well beneath me, as you ought to know by now.

But actually attacking Trump supporters is not beneath you. As a matter of fact you approve.

I do know that about you. And that makes you a huge Hypocrite.

link   

But actually attacking Trump supporters is not beneath you. As a matter of fact you approve.

I do know that about you. And that makes you a huge Hypocrite.

link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This is becoming quite absurd. This thread was about discussing Trumps latest tweet. So far I've seen a few of you lefties reaching into all different bags of tricks.

Nazis? Charlottesville? Abortion?

Come on.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's not that hard if you're best friends with the owner of the company who is in charge of the voting machines. Well you're in for a surprise. Don't say i didn't warn you.
Can't wait how people will try to spin that new revelation.

Btw doesn't hinge the whole russian collusion BS on the fact that they helped Trump to get elected by using illegal means. They didn't change any votes or rigged the machines? How exactly did they convince 72 million people to vote for Trump? Talking about logic.
Too easy.

Edit: HRC stole around 7 million votes from Trump. Just for clarification purposes.
edit on 21-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Did I say that?

The link you posted as proof says exactly that. Must be good enough for you so just admit anything he says is good enough for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

edit on 21-2-2018 by neo96 because: wrong thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How exactly did they convince 72 million people to vote for Trump? Talking about logi

Dont you know it was all on Facebook LMAO.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

AgarthaSeed, when someone suggests that your position is hypocritical, you are not limited to the subject matter to rebut their assertion.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

AgarthaSeed, when someone suggests that your position is hypocritical, you are not limited to the subject matter to rebut their assertion.

I call you a hypocrite and you come in crying about abortions, LMAO>

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join