It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone here answer Trumps latest question(s) for him?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The answer is the whole Russian meddling amounts to absolutely nothing. None of their Facebook ads or rally's changed more than a handful of votes at most.

The whole thing is BS meant to justify Mueller's investigation because they have nothing else.

Honestly I do not blame Obama for doing nothing because the threat was so freakin small, no reaction is or was necessary.

link   
because Trump said over and over Russia did not meddle, and everyone here believed that.
and then said he asked putin if he influenced the election and he said no, and "i believe him"

then
and 0bama ask putin during a meeting " to stop it... " now we know how effective that was.

the moral of the story is how Trump time and time again shifts the blame on someone else when sh! t hits the fan. he was singing a different tune a month ago... check his tweets...

neither leaders have the testicular fortitude to actually take leadership... so there are no winners no matter how much Trump keeps sowing partisanship division in America.

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Christosterone

I personally find it ironic the Trump has more lapdog than any president I can remember.

People constantly carry his argument strait from his tweets. They fully support anything he does.

Obama may have had his share but they at least got pissed when his rediculous promises didn't come to be.

Personally as someone who calls it all bullcrap. It's amusing to watch.

It's amusing to watch the ohh poor white people under attack because some crazy liberals said something in news crowd. Same people who say ignore the nazis and they will go away.

Fighting extremism with rational calm independent thought is gone I guess.

quick question for you. Do you feel that the MSM (other than Fox news) is in anyway biased against Trump?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So the answers I'm seeing here is when Obama was POTUS it wasn't his fault or responsibility. But now Trump is supposed to fix it since he's POTUS.

Too predictable.

link   

It's OK if your side does it.

Like Devin Nunes voting for expansion of surveillance on Americans or making his own news network.

Hence the problem with all the true believers.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. That is yet another way the Russians meddled in our elections.

Well, we both know who meddled more in the DNC during the 2016 election than the Russians and that's the American known as Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Who is "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I proclaim to know nothing until this is all wrapped up and all the facts are on the table.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A senior adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the US of meddling in Ukraine, in breach of a 1994 agreement over non-intervention.

Ukrainian crisis

I am sure there was tons of threads on here about it.
edit on 21-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I feel the news is incredibly biased towards trump. But I also feel he purposely gives them fodder and plays with fire. Sometimes to wag the dog sometimes just for his personal amusement.

He is like a celebrity bill Clinton.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Leave it to you to twist my words up.

did you not mean what you wrote? I read what you wrote. please explain where I went wrong.

again, this is what you wrote:

Are we seriously playing this game? Obama was talking about the Russian meddling while Trump was calling it a hoax and you are seriously going to listen to his blathering about Obama not doing anything. The Obama administration has said they regret they didn't do enough, but Trump really doesn't have a box to stand on here. He only shifted to this narrative now that he can't deny that the meddling didn't happen anymore. Also, what exactly was Obama supposed to do to stop this meddling? Censor Facebook?

school me.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I feel the news is incredibly biased towards trump. But I also feel he purposely gives them fodder and plays with fire. Sometimes to wag the dog sometimes just for his personal amusement.

so while you blabber about his fan club, you cheerfully ignore the fanbois on the left who propagandize their reporting and stories against the sitting president? But it's OK because Trump said mean things about them?

I don't think you are this ignorant, but I could be wrong. Look up "double standard".
edit on 21-2-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Obama was talking about the Russian meddling while Trump was calling it a hoax and you are seriously going to listen to his blathering about Obama not doing anything. The Obama administration has said they regret they didn't do enough, b

From Chris's post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't you love how the usual suspects ALWAYS try to have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so while you blabber about his fan club, you cheerfully ignore the fanbois on the left who propagandize their reporting and stories against the sitting president? But it's OK because Trump said mean things about them?

I don't think you are this ignorant, but I could be wrong. Look up "double standard".

You usually are (wrong) I am an equal opportunity hater.

If you notice. I call out Obama, Clinton, reno, lynch, and radical leftists on a regular basis.

Hence why I rarely get stars from the true believers.

I personally can't stand the media,

Just like you don't call out fox for bias towards trump. Right?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A senior adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the US of meddling in Ukraine, in breach of a 1994 agreement over non-intervention.

Form er CIA Director James Woolsey Admits CIA Interferes In Foreign Elections For A “Very Good Cause”

"Do as I say, not as I do"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
For example, some are saying "Why didn't Obama just announce the meddling was occurring?". This, of course, is somewhat stupid, because making such an announcement himself would have simply made it appear as if the current adminstration were trying to dirty the pitch for the new one. If the FBI had mentioned it instead, people would have yelled "THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO STOP THE DONALD! GRRR!"!!

There was literally no way for the prior administration to make clear what was happening, without some witless peon trying to make out it was their fault anyway!

Correct me if I'm wrong in my rephrasing of your point, but in context it sounds like you are saying Obama shouldn't have given the truth to the voters because it was politically disadvantageous for his party, and also that people are too dumb for the truth anyways.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Form er CIA Director James Woolsey Admits CIA Interferes In Foreign Elections For A “Very Good Cause”

Let's see.

Are you for America or Russia?

Personally I could less what we do to Russia.

Now I believe in blowback but I certainly am not going to stand up for Russia.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The only bots allowed are our bots.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Let's see.

I support all sovereign nations not interfering in other sovereign nations' election processes just as I am against sovereign nations interfering in other sovereign nations' elections. Simple really.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Let's see.

I support all sovereign nations not interfering in other sovereign nations' election processes just as I am against sovereign nations interfering in other sovereign nations' elections. Simple really.

It's really not that simple.

But if you write it down maybe you believe that.

George Washington tried to hold a moral ground too until he realized he was loosing and needed to use spies and subversive means.

I support America. But I guess I am a patriot.
edit on 21-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

That is nothing like what I said.

Let me give you a piece of instruction here, that might prove invaluable:

You have never met, and are unlikely to ever meet, someone who can accurately interpret or translate alternative meanings from my words. Read them and quote them as you find them, because you will never find a psychologist or a linguist who is better at working out what I am talking about, than I am myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can anyone here answer Trumps latest question(s) for him?

I almost pity Trump with his consuming obsession with Obama and Hillary.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 21-2-2018 by olaru12 because: es mejor

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join