It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL State Rep’s Staffer Fired After Telling Reporter That Shooting Survivors Are Crisis Actors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's going around that his Dad was retired fbi, now at Cubic Simulations Systems Division responsible for multiple weapon simulations.

Idk, maybe someone could look into this.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I thought was eyebrow raising:

Twitter video link

Me too, an aspiring journalist getting tongue-tied & tripping over the specific delivery of his words - definitely appeared to be an exercise scripted dialogue versus natural responses.

Something is not sitting right with me here about this fellas involvement in this and other events.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Source for the photo?

He's a student journalist, I don't see it odd that he might visit a news studio...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hogg has been very outspoken since the shooting, criticizing the NRA and advocating for gun control legislation.

Why don't the aspiring hack journalist read the GD laws already on the books?

Too much to ask?

Scalia said pistols at dawn didn't he? no he didn't, he said handguns...as opposed to tanks, WMD, rocket launchers, tanks, submarines, aircraft....and machine guns.
edit on 20-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

Then what do these people represent? Some other outside group?
twitter.com...

I don't know but it seems very suspicious that when a mass murder like this occurs, there seems to be a "drill" somewhere close by.
And Hogg's interview seemed scripted.
edit on 20-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Eh, I don't know why this kid wanted his words to be so carefully crafted. I gave an interview to the news when I was 12ish and there was a double homocide in my neighborhood. I can't identify with this kid's need to choose his words so very carefully.

Well I can't identify with your lack of a need to be articulate on camera, so you're a crisis actor. Come on. Apparently the kid is on the school paper, has done video pieces for the school paper, etc. (videos on his Twitter feed)

He's a high school senior who knows he's going to be on national TV and has some aspirations to be a reporter, not a 12 year-old on the street. I don't think it's fishy that he wanted a couple takes to get out what he wanted to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just got engaged, I'm bowing out of this one.

4chan is on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

It's going around that his Dad was retired fbi, now at Cubic Simulations Systems Division responsible for multiple weapon simulations.

Idk, maybe someone could look into this.

It's going round because the young man interviewed said so himself.
edit on 20-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Eh, I don't know why this kid wanted his words to be so carefully crafted. I gave an interview to the news when I was 12ish and there was a double homocide in my neighborhood. I can't identify with this kid's need to choose his words so very carefully.

Well I can't identify with your lack of a need to be articulate on camera, so you're a crisis actor. Come on. Apparently the kid is on the school paper, has done video pieces for the school paper, etc. (videos on his Twitter feed)

He's a high school senior who knows he's going to be on national TV and has some aspirations to be a reporter, not a 12 year-old on the street. I don't think it's fishy that he wanted a couple takes to get out what he wanted to say.

I don't either.
But, it is strange.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah better nip this in the bud eh?

ATS has no tolerance for conspiracy theories nowadays.

Ive seen some interesting and confusing footage of that reporter kid. Hes been in a couple other works of fiction.

Reports of multiple shooters and "military guys" on the scene.

SH 2.0 this is.

Who wants some?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This is a video of Hogg someone sent me that I thought was eyebrow raising:

Well that kind'a exonerates the FL State Rep’s Staffer dun'tnit?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hoggs the son of an FBI agent eh.

vewwy interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I mean, most ""Communist"" and other Revolutionaries or Insurrectionary people do NOT want "gun control" as that would be, state authority over individual liberation

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I didn't call him a crisis actor. Never. Once.

Don't use pathetic misdirection tactics on me. I won't be pigeon-holed.

I was also once a high schooler. AND I was also VERY active in my speech and communications classes and considered journalism, myself. I even competed in speech and journalism events, in high school and college.

Still....I find this kid's behavior and preoccupation with finding 'the best words' very odd. He is not above suspicion even if you want to insist otherwise.

(post by sligtlyskeptical removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: neo96

I mean, most ""Communist"" and other Revolutionaries or Insurrectionary people do NOT want "gun control" as that would be, state authority over individual liberation

Try again.

Firearm ownership law in the People's Republic of China heavily regulates the ownership of firearms. Generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess firearms.

en.wikipedia.org...

And the Peoples Republic of California.

Gun laws in California regulate the sale, possession, and use of firearms and ammunition in the state of California in the United States.[1][2]

The gun laws of California[3][4] are some of the most restrictive in the United States. A 5-year Firearm Safety Certificate, obtained by paying a $25 fee, submission of applicant data to the state, and passing a written test proctored by a DOJ Certified Instructor, is required for the sale, delivery, loan, or transfer of any firearm.[5][6] Handguns sold by dealers must be "California legal" by being listed on the state's Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale.[7] This roster, which requires handgun manufacturers to pay a fee and submit specific models for safety testing, has become progressively more stringent over time and is currently the subject of a federal civil rights lawsuit on the basis that it is a de facto ban on new handgun models.[8] Private sales of firearms must be done through a licensed dealer. All firearm sales are recorded by the state, and have a ten-day waiting period. Unlike most other states, California has no provision in its state constitution that explicitly guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.[1][not in citation given]

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder what drew Hogg there.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Source for the photo?

He's a student journalist, I don't see it odd that he might visit a news studio...

Perhaps not by itself.

His dad is a retired FBI agent...even though he is young for a retiree. He was a witness to a school shooting where 17 people were brutally murdered and many more were injured. He is leading the call for certain gun control measures in response to this shooting.

I don't care how old he is, if he is attempting to influence legislation and the media is giving him a platform that he wants and his parents approve of...I want to know everything I can about him.

ETA: Oh, yeah, that's right...you are not an American. You're just another foreigner trying to influence U.S. politics.

edit on 2/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

image link

I see now that he is a student journalist.

link   
a journalism high school kid trying to make a good impression on an important topic is more of a conspiracy than Kushner's proven financial dealings and shady backdoor deals...

who woulda thunk it...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
[snipped]

This makes no sense.
Russian trolls...
edit on 2.21.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote of removed post

<< 1    3  4 >>

join