It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the US do to help combat the GUN problem?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
where ya from, op.......we don't have a gun problem, it's a common misconception

from those who say no to gun insurance!
edit on 21-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reydelsol
Proven to be the worst way to use a gun

Not when you're dealing with zombies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: grey580

Gun control is directly forbidden by the Bill of Rights, and the 14th.

Why do people not understand this?
When a constitution does not support society and ensure the safety of our children whilst at school then surely the constitution needs to be updated to reflect the threat it poses to society and people!!

No, it's a society of whiney, impatient, no ever losses, non coping skills, lack of a nuclear family, faith, morals, personal responsibility, spoiled brats that are the problem. Mix that with God only knows what in the meds they are feeding kids as if they were candy, and you have recipe for disaster.

Society needs to support the Constitution, not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
in any event....

I could entertain a very strict certification of guns to persons who would qualify as owners...
with the equally constriction of the Islamic practice called 'Jihad'

as both things are very open to abuse by nut-jobs who are prone to conspire to commit homicide on their 'neighbor'....'intention-to-commit-murder' a punishable crime in civil law

i pointed out two examples in my earlier post citing the Ft Hood radical Jihadist killing Soldiers ...
and the pair of cohorts @ Columbine School with their revenge operation with guns/pistols/shotguns

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the server did the extra post, i am not (intentionally guilty

edit on st28151924520721332018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

So what are you actually proposing?

Do you want all school entrances to be be manned with military personal, who are packing M-16 assault rifles?

Any student or person who wants to pass though the doors will have to empty their pockets and place all their belongings into a plastic container, which they will be able to collect on the other side, once they've been scanned and passed though the metal detector...

Sorry dude, but I don't think Gen-Z are buying this paranoid nonsense... All they want is commonsense gun regulations, so that they don't have deal with the mess of living in constant fear that previous generations have created.

Beware... It'll only be a few years time before their's a large population of these gen-Z kids who will be of voting age and they will not tolerate this out of control paranoid gun culture, which has consumed the United States... the times they are A-changing...

edit on 21-2-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What am I proposing? What part of my short post did you not comprehend that you felt the need to write a book of a post?

Lock the front doors, and they can't get in the school. It works. Know how I know it works? Its what we do in our town and guess what we've never had at our schools...that's right no shootings.

And as far as gen z.. No one in this country gives a rat's ass what a generation that needs safe spaces, and thinks its cool to eat laundry detergent thinks or wants, nor are we worried about them voting.

We have gun control on the books that would work if they were enforced.

Why don't you and the rest of gen z worry about why the feds once again did nothing when they were tipped off twice about Cruz. Why don't you ask the cops and cps why nothing was ever done in the 3 dozen times they were called to his home.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I recently ran across this little tid bit of information and thought this might be a good time and place to pass it on.

[investmentwatchblog.com...[/url]

I think it may awaken many people about the real nature of "our gun control" culture. I, personally, can't help but think we need much more personal control than gun control.

There has not been a "radical" increase in the availability of guns in the past several years, so the gun does not seem to be the problem.

As luck would have it. I just ran across this on a twitter feed.

www.motherjones.com...

Don't really know what to make of it, but I felt I should pass it along also.
edit on 21-2-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Beware... It'll only be a few years time before their's a large population of these gen-Z kids who will be of voting age and they will not tolerate this out of control paranoid gun culture, which has consumed the United States... the times they are A-changing...

I've wondered about that some and maybe now is the time to bury catches of weapons and ammunition prepped with cosmoline. I've read of PVC pipe capped, flushed and slightly pressured with nitrogen. Maybe a legacy to grand and great grad kids. In the future if everyone else is fighting with sticks and stones, mechanical weapons would be a game changer.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
where ya from, op.......we don't have a gun problem, it's a common misconception

from those who say no to gun insurance!
It ain't the BANG BANG you're dead US. Denial has become a US virus! That's why so many school kids die in attacks on schools!
edit on 22-2-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimmley

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: grey580

Gun control is directly forbidden by the Bill of Rights, and the 14th.

Why do people not understand this?
When a constitution does not support society and ensure the safety of our children whilst at school then surely the constitution needs to be updated to reflect the threat it poses to society and people!!

No, it's a society of whiney, impatient, no ever losses, non coping skills, lack of a nuclear family, faith, morals, personal responsibility, spoiled brats that are the problem. Mix that with God only knows what in the meds they are feeding kids as if they were candy, and you have recipe for disaster.

Society needs to support the Constitution, not the other way around.
All the more reason to ensure restricted and better verified access if society has such a problem that's only getting worse which means more shootings more often! So the only way to minimise the number of shootings and save kids lives is bloody obvious! Denial and ignorance are the real enemy of kids!
edit on 22-2-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

"common sense gun regulations"....that target that never stops moving.

Everyone uses the phrase, none can give it a definition that lasts more than 10 minutes

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join