It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jared Kushner Selling Intelligence Secrets?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Jared Kushner seems to be following in his fathers footsteps, allowing his greed to overcome what bit of intelligence might be rattling about his weird noggin.

The man has loads of debt, besides the 666 Avenue building he "owns" (1.5 Billion in debt), he & Ivana have tens of millions of dollars in personal debt.

Jared Kushner credit line debts increased in 2017
www.politico.com...

Now tRump put the boy with no prior experience at anything other than being a rich spoiled brat in charge of well "everthing".
Yes just like tRump, Jared's the man to fix it all.

What a great position to be in if your goal is to siphon US intelligence data to sell off to your business associates both foreign & domestic.

President Trump's son-in-law and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner has reportedly requested more intelligence information than almost every other White House official.

The Washington Post reports that Kushner, whose portfolio encompasses issues ranging from the Middle East peace process to modernizing the federal government’s use of technology, has put in more requests for U.S. intelligence information than any White House staffer not working for the National Security Council.

He is one of reportedly dozens of White House officials who have been operating with temporary clearances during Trump’s first year in office, and his clearance could be in jeopardy following chief of staff John Kelly’s changes to the clearance process, the Post said.

thehill.com...

So the boy who still can not receive a permanent security clearance due to his questionable foreign contacts & the fact that he has to keep amending the forms for his clearance because he continually lies about such matters is pulling bucu US intelligence data, then running around the world to beg borrow or steal so he can maintain his lavish lifestyle.

What a coincidence!

Now of course these intelligence requests don't go unnoticed.
Every bit of data that Kushner request & views is logged & correlated, that & by this time there is a small group of people within the IC cross checking foreign events with Kushners requests & travels.

Perhaps that is what has Mueller is so interested in Kushners "business" associates.

Exclusive: Mueller's interest in Kushner grows to include foreign financing efforts
www.cnn.com...

Then of course we still have the State grand juries looking into Kushners finances as well, though those are going to play out as money laundering & bank fraud charges.

Tax authorities subpoena lenders, investors in Kushner real estate projects: report
thehill.com...

There are many angle to this,,,
Jared Kushner Is China’s Trump Card
www.newyorker.com...

& who can forget the Saudi purge, rather coincidental after Jared gains access to foreign intel & after his visit to Saudi Arabia a major upheaval in their leadership.

I suppose all we can do is speculate till more indictments come out & they will.

Stay Tuned

K~
edit on 20-2-2018 by aethertek because: lnk

edit on 20-2-2018 by aethertek because: lnk

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Well, if he is in debt that's rather interesting.

And if he is doing what you think he may be doing.... Grill him like any other person trying to use public position to profit or get power.

Any side of the isle, grill the corrupt bastards.

I'll wait to get my pitch fork till I see proof though.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
never mind, not worth it
edit on 20-2-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
At least you posted this as a question.

This site is to deny ignorance, not troll for your self esteem issues using conjecture.

Boo

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well, if he is in debt that's rather interesting.

The familly debts are pretty much in the public domain for some time. Kushner's activities are all over the place, and he's had meetings with people close to Putin, one of which was jailed as a Russian, 'spymaster' who also posed as a banker in NY. It is thought that much of Russian laundered money passed through those hands into America, to fund the spy ring and to salt what is likely stolen money into real estate in NY.

Here's a link to The Guardian*,
www.theguardian.com...
Video sample,

Another Guardian story...another Russian money launderer,
www.theguardian.com...
And more,
www.theguardian.com...

*The Guardian is one of the most trusted for exceptional news and investigative reporting there is over the years. (You don't have to take my word for that...look for yourself)
However, recently the have been idiotic attempts to include The Guardian in with a list of other papers, media, etc described as 'fake news'
for obvious reasons, and always from the same sources.

edit on 20-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Honestly I doubt it, and if he is/was that would be like really, really bad. I can not imagine, even him doing that. Also you guys know how I feel about the trump camp, so its not like I put much past them.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

lests be blunt - he was JAQing off

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is Jared Kushner Selling Intelligence Secrets?

2+2= 5.

Good grief.

Don't let yourself become of victim of political ideology clouding your common sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now Kushner is supposedly in the cross-hairs? Since Mueller doesn't tolerate leaks, it's logical that we're talking those same overused un-named sources.

Safe to ignore..just like all priors.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Now Kushner is supposedly in the cross-hairs?
Safe to ignore..just like all priors.

Your behind the times badly, he has always been suspect in his dealings, long before Mueller.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They aren't paying squat for the secrets.

I have zero doubt that the Israeli lobbyists are running the country via Kushner through Trump why pay for secrets when they get them for free?

This was obvious from the beginning, people were too caught up in the theatrics to catch it. The Israeli lobbyists are running another administration, sucks don't it?

(post by aethertek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

They aren't paying squat for the secrets.

I have zero doubt that the Israeli lobbyists are running the country via Kushner through Trump why pay for secrets when they get them for free?

This was obvious from the beginning, people were too caught up in the theatrics to catch it. The Israeli lobbyists are running another administration, sucks don't it?

Wrong site for that,,,Der Stormer iz zat vay---->

K~

Would you mind elaborating what that meant?

What part of my post do you disagree with?

Do you deny that Israeli interests dictate USA foreign and domestic policy?

Sorry for all the questions, but your deflective ad-hom wasn't very productive to the discussion, it was to be expected though, when someone has nothing, they deflect and insult.

It's okay, I forgive you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Trump derangement syndrome, case #5

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Good article, so much to take in !
My general, gut feeling, is that, as with so many apointees,
Kushner is another example of being totally out of depth and mostly naive

- being naive, however, is not an excuse for criminal activities -

So whilst Kushner is indeed naive in world politics
he is also up to his neck, heavily in debt and
seems could very well be construed as, peddling influence
which means, he could realistically be facing jail time

Just like his daddy

Unless, of course, he plea bargains

From the article

During the transition, Kushner met with a range of foreign officials to discuss the incoming Administration.
At the same time, as the head of his family’s business, he was urgently seeking an infusion of cash to repay a debt totalling hundreds of millions of dollars.

...snip ...

Demand for office space had fallen short, and he was hunting for investors, in Asia and the Middle East, among other places, to shore up the building’s finances.

... snip...

In December, U.S. intelligence agencies briefed a wider circle of officials, saying that “a member of the president’s family” was being targeted by a Chinese influence operation, echoing earlier warnings.
It was not clear if that family member was Kushner or someone else.

This month, it emerged that the Securities and Exchange Commission and federal prosecutors in the Eastern District of New York had issued subpoenas to the Kushner Companies, for details about its use of the EB-5 visa program.

There's a heck of a lot more background in there :
Why Kushy's bumbled background clearance stumbles along
With whom he had undocumented/unsecure meetings
How he went back to Trump with 'ideas' about the One China policy
What did Tillerson say about the One China policy (read the article) ?

If anyone, is at least a minimum interested in Kushner's role,
This is the place to start

Cheers OP

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Unless, of course, he plea bargains

Patience we're working our way up the ladder, so much available evidence, it takes many manhours to review.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You mean like Huma, the Awan brothers, and the Clintons?

(post by aethertek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NOprah

I dunno, the Op's thread is about Kushner.
Why not create another three threads about Huma, the Awan brothers, and the Clintons

Deflection is all so ... yawwwnsville

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: NOprah

I dunno, the Op's thread is about Kushner.
Why not create another three threads about Huma, the Awan brothers, and the Clintons

Deflection is all so ... yawwwnsville

Sort of like hypocrisy... yaaawwwwnnnn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join