It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First it is rifles and next it will be handguns....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Your answer is to deal with it? Really? What a pussy cop out.

Pussy cop out? You do understand that means that we have to let people be free to exercise their rights to bear arms without threatening to confiscate them or knee-jerk with the obligatory authoritarian reactions, right?

That seems to be a pretty tough stance to take when the Left wants to take your firearms and the Right wants to give up their rights while complaining about someone coming to take them.

So, according to you, there should be no worries that states will restrict our rights to own firearms or that the federal government will 'ban' these types of weapons like they have before.

I said no such thing. I said people should suck it up and deal with it instead of doing such things, but according to you that's the pussy thing to do.

As far as narcissism...You fit it to a tee and of course you would not recognize it because you are simply you.

Why should I care? Nothing in my comment hinted at any level of narcissism and I think you are reacting emotionally again. Learn to control it and come up with better arguments than irrelevant ad homs.

Now what you just did is the pussy thing to do.

edit on 20-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

And this is why I don't believe them when they say they 'only' want an AWB. There's a far better statistical argument for banning handguns than an AWB. That will be where they go next, but that won't be the end of it, either.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's already illegal (felony) to purchase a firearm out of state, unless you have it shipped to a FFL in your home state and do a legal transfer in your state of residence. It's illegal (felony) for someone to sell someone else a firearm who's not from their same state. Big fine with mandatory time.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of drone strikes.

I have a buddy that I work with now in the civilian world who was military intelligence back in the mid-2000s, and he said that he couldn't be in the room with other people who were watching drone strikes and then cheering as if their favorite player just scored a goal in a playoff game.

I tend to agree--remote drone strikes, which often rely on shaky intelligence at best, is not a way to conduct a war. There are simply too many avenues for error, and like you noted, it turns the battlefield into a Call-Of-Duty scenario, where people can disassociate from the reality that they are taking human lives.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join