It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First it is rifles and next it will be handguns....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

It's not "anti-Fa" running around posing with their penis extenders threatening second amendment solutions.

Right!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your answer is to deal with it? Really? What a pussy cop out.

So, according to you, there should be no worries that states will restrict our rights to own firearms or that the federal government will 'ban' these types of weapons like they have before.

As far as narcissism...You fit it to a tee and of course you would not recognize it because you are simply you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I'm sorry too many sentences in my post, perhaps the last was a few words too many for you.

Hence the recent uptick in left wing organizations creating a response to these threats from the reich-wing by creating their own "gun enthusiast" groups.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: neo96

That's right if you want to join a "militia", join the National Guard, not some white racist wanna-be Rambo group.

Like Antifa?

It's not "Anti-Fa" running around posing with their penis extenders threatening second amendment solutions.
No that would be the sad sack limp little white nationalist klanazi pukes doing that.

The good thing about the reich-wing posing is it has alerted the rest of the country to the need for an armed response to the traitors among us.

Hence the recent uptick in left wing organizations creating a response to these threats from the reich-wing by creating their own "gun enthusiast" groups.

K~

That's not exactly true, there was an antifa professor Dwayne Dixon, who was carrying an AR-15 at Charlottesville.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

At least you admit that the US has a violent gun problem to address. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe someone ought to look up the definition of authoritarianism.

Because the reich wing is the anti gunners.

favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom:

www.dictionary.com...

Seig Heil.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For heaven's sake. Nobody is saying they want rifles and handguns taken away.

They are saying you can keep your rifles and shotguns and pistols, just maybe not any more assault rifles.

Because why does anybody need an assault rifle? Seriously? Why?

No reason at all to need one.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No the reich-wing are all those sad sack limp klanazi MRA whiners running around brandishing their penis extenders, crying they're not the top of the pile anymore & running down innocent woman with their vehicles & shooting up schools in their angst.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Edumakated

Bullets have no place in innocent children

Did you read that on the back of a Subaru and feel that it was intelligent to quote it here?

You basically just proved Edumakated's point--you're letting emotion cause you to state obvious things that neither negate the OP nor add anything to the discussion.

We dont need stickers like that(I though of it all myself due to recent events in the USA), I am so glad you got my sarcasm I thought stating the obviuos might be needed as A counter to the OP, as there is usually 2 sides to most conversations and debates.

I still believe in my statement though and I used only 2 less words than the person I was replying to, fairly even then.

edit on 20-2-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: layout

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If there was any sense in the debate on the US it would be handguns that are targeted.

Individual incidents involving rifles are tragic and school shootings particularly so. However as the OP says shootings involving rifles are a very small minority of the incidents.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
For heaven's sake. Nobody is saying they want rifles and handguns taken away.

They are saying you can keep your rifles and shotguns and pistols, just maybe not any more assault rifles.

Because why does anybody need an assault rifle? Seriously? Why?

No reason at all to need one.

They could ban semi-automatic rifles completely and it would have next to no impact on the overall gun deaths.

The US needs to deal with its hand gun deaths.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I wish people would just be honest in the debate.

Either you want to ban firearms or you don't.

But the ones who equivocate, the ones that try to bs and say they only want to ban assault weapons (that fire projectiles) and that they don't want to ban everything are the worst kind of liars.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Ha...nice try.

Violent people have always existed. It is not the gun. Four times as many people are killed with knives each year than rifles including the AR15.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So the NBPP asnd BLM are ok to carry their AR's and march?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wish people would just be honest in the debate.

Either you want to ban firearms or you don't.

But the ones who equivocate, the ones that try to bs and say they only want to ban assault weapons (that fire projectiles) and that they don't want to ban everything are the worst kind of liars.

No AR owner will come up with a logical argument apart from the fact they need it to protect him/her, hunt for food to get make sure the family are good or protect the god ol U S of A and the second amendment that they hide behind.

I’m a Brit living in France with quite a few shotguns and rifles for hunting purposes but would gladly give them up for a bow and arrow or regular MAN on MAN queensbury fist fight..

Bring it on you bunch of gung ho trigger happy twats... Mods, please look up the definition of TWAT before banning me...

As a veterinary surgeon I can assure you that TWAT also means a goldfish with fertilized eggs....

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Why should anyone have to ever justify exercising a right?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why should anyone have to ever justify exercising a right?

I don’t know mate, maybe I should have put a question mark after my last comment!?

Sorry if I came across as snotty as that was not my aim.

Personally exercising a right comes down to sane and individual responsibility as far as I see things but over in the USA it is so complicated because of all your state laws!

Shame that you can not all come together with a resolution that suits everyone.... many years to come methinks!?

Right... has anyone found a blood stained ball hammer...? It’s not mine... honest!

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Exercising individual rights has become something of a sport over here.

You have those that want to, and those that are opposed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I noticed mate a long while ago...

Right, off to my boudoir for me and I will come back tomorrow when I am of a much sober state of mind...

Still looking for that ball hammer that disappeared from my garage though!?

Could you ask Aug if it is still leaning against the freezer downstairs s’il vous plait?

Thanks in advance

Lags

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

I noticed mate a long while ago...

Right, off to my boudoir for me and I will come back tomorrow when I am of a much sober state of mind...

Still looking for that ball hammer that disappeared from my garage though!?

Could you ask Aug if it is still leaning against the freezer downstairs s’il vous plait?

Thanks in advance

Lags

It's definitely not by the heavy aprons next to the meat grinder.

G'nite.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join