It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police hunt for new Diana clues (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
British Police have been investigating the scene of Princess Diana's fatal car crash with the latest technology to gather new evidence for the inquest into her death. The coroner who is carrying out the inquest requested the search for new evidence, which is using laser equipment and computer models of the crash area to get a better understanding of the "accident".

news.bbc.co.uk
Met Police officers were on hand to use the laser equipment, Scotland Yard confirmed. The three-dimensional model will use new technology that was not available at the time of the accident.

Diana, her partner - Mr Al Fayed - and their chauffeur died after their Mercedes crashed in the Pont d'Alma Tunnel after leaving the Ritz Hotel on the morning of 31 August, 1997.

The subsequent investigation concluded that driver Henri Paul had been drinking and was driving at high speed.
But Mr Paul's parents say they are not convinced that the blood sample used to judge his alcohol level was their son's.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I've never been able to decide if this fatal incident was an acident or intentional, it's almost as if I want to believe it was a conspiracy. However, too many things about the case stink and don't make sense, hopefully now we'll finally get to the bottom of what really happened.

If it were a conspiracy though I doubt the establishment would ever let us find out the truth, maybe we'll never know what happened...and maybe the answers will just bring more questions...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think it's a need to find some sense other than "stupid accident." You see this all the time when a figure that is greatly beloved by a sector of the population dies (all the speculation about Marylin Monroe, for instance.)

I don't think there is a conspiracy, but I do think Diana was more than a little neurotic and out of her element. And I do think that Fayed's parents want him "exonerated" by a noble martyr/assassination plot rather than "doing stupid stuff and their driver got them killed."

new topics

join