It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well at first I was merely pointing out the type of individual that seems to attract themselves to tRumps orbit.
What about tRump's message that resonates with these people, but hey if you want to be ignorant about it.

Lets switch it up.

What about christianity attracts all of these sexual predators & why do believers brush off such crimes?

‘You picked the wrong girl to mess with’: Teen victim shames Christian pop singer at sex abuse sentencing

The 26-year-old Warrenton man used his position as a Christian pop singer and the son of Life Church’s leader to manipulate girls and women into having inappropriate relationships, according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors told jurors that Baird was a “deceiver, a manipulator and a sexual predator” who groomed the underage victim for abuse and sent her sexually suggestive text messages before groping her at the megachurch multiple times between January and September 2015.

Judge Burke F. McCahill sentenced Baird to five years in jail, but most of that term was suspended so the former church leader will spend only eight months in jail.

Wow a whole eight months for a serial predator.

No can't allow the other victims to speak, too prejudicial.

Three other women say Baird manipulated them, as well, but the judge refused to allow their testimony because it would be highly prejudicial.

“The list of your victims is growing longer by the week,” the girl’s mother said at sentencing. “Some of them self-harm and some have tried to commit suicide because of what you did to them.” The girl and her family say they have been shunned at their church since coming forward, and the judge shamed the religious community.

www.rawstory.com...

www.google.com...:en-US:unofficial

Pastor Rapes Child, Church Forces Victim to Apologize to Rapist's Wife
www.neonnettle.com...
!!!!!!

Pastor admits to "sexual incident" with teen 20 years ago, gets standing ovation

Jules Woodson was 17 years old when she says she was sexually assaulted by Savage during a ride home from church. At the time, Savage was a 22-year-old youth minister at a Houston church. Woodson recently went public about her story on a Christian blog.

She said she notified a different pastor, who told her to keep quiet. she says Savage left the church weeks later.

www.cbsnews.com...

So the guy was never caught, never sanctioned in any way for his crimes & they cheer.

These are some sick disgusting individuals.

K~

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I’m over Trump winning the Presidency, but I can still criticize him for never believing the victim of a sex crime. He even supported the last senator who ran as a pedophile under the Republican banner.
edit on 27pmTue, 27 Feb 2018 20:03:36 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I’m over Trump winning the Presidency, but I can still criticize him for never believing the victim of a sex crime. He even supported the last senator who ran as a pedophile under the Republican banner.

Who was that!? Bill Clinton?? LOL!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join