It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: aethertek

Then any person whom I might work for, or express my enthusiasm for, will automatically be tainted by my behavior?

No, but it would be reasonable if you were going to hire someone to be the face of a DATING site that you might first check to see if they were a Pedophile.

Ditto with potential Senators from Alabama.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Does your right-wing fantasy world not include education?

Of course not, how often have you seen some reich-winger spout "education is liberal indoctrination".
To these people the truth has a liberal bias.

Just recently who have the reich-wing been defending, scum like Moore or that disgusting Duggar kid, even their derp fuhrer is an admitted sexual predator.

K~

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So someone who is using a website to find women is connected to child sex crimes. OK. WTF does that have to do with out President? Did Trump start the website? Is Jared the IT guy? I have never seen anyone hunt down the 'name' of someone in ClipArt before.

Now, what is interesting is that the day before this story broke there was story about these sites. I read it on Daily Mail.

Link

What is also odd is at first it was not allowing LGBT people to join so it caused a stir. Then the next day there is a 'sexual predator' on there.

Now, if you look into the company it is run with 'partners' who can 'purchase' the ability to host your own site.

whiteboxdating.com...

So the question is...who created this one? We do not know because of private registration through GoDaddy.

also, this site was created last August...I guess waiting for the right moment.

By the way, I made a new site at whinyassliberalswhogetnoass.com... I think some of you might be interested....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
'Crickets"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: tinymind

Then any person whom I might work for, or express my enthusiasm for, will automatically be tainted by my behavior?

No, but it would be reasonable if you were going to hire someone to be the face of a DATING site that you might first check to see if they were a Pedophile.

Ditto with potential Senators from Alabama.

Just saying.

I didn't know Trump was running a dating website.

If not, then why go to the trouble of bringing it up.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
44 people flagged this bs bait thread?? Woah. I hope this doesn't become the future of ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

You're conclusion that all far right Republican Judges are child predators is ignorant. Not even worth discussing.

Wanna talk about predators? Let's talk about Bill Clinton.

A point tooo often ignored, not to mention the Hillary lawyer trying to sneak children out of Haiti.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

A point tooo often ignored, not to mention the Hillary lawyer trying to sneak children out of Haiti.

Oh let us guess, was the lawyer taking them out for "pizza".

Pusher is right, pusher of BS.

K~

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just recently who have the reich-wing been defending, scum like Moore or that disgusting Duggar kid, even their derp fuhrer is an admitted sexual predator.

K~

You single handedly overused reich-wing in this thread to the point it lost all meaning. Much like the overuse of the word racist.

Will give credit to an actual somewhat witty saying...
Sadly you most likely picked it up in one of the echo chambers you frequent.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Anything beats being a Harvey Weinstein supporting multiply failed Presidential candidate.

On the bright side, maybe the left will decide to run Hillary yet again. Fourth times the charm

The only pusher of BS around here is you.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

This poster specifically has a habit of posting virulently bigoted nonsense, with as many buzzwords crammed into them as possible. Problem is, they have no substance. Their replies about as much substance too, since their only rebuttal to fact/reason is more spewed BS or to use distraction/deception.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sure, as soon as you explain John Podesta's highly inappropriate and out-of-context statements about handkerchiefs and cheese pizza. Which "just so happens" to be know to FBI as code-words for child sex trafficking. With the deviant disgusting left, all things are possible.

Doesn't look good for Podesta. Alleged pedophile Podesta running Clinton's campaign (a known Weinstein confidant) And since we all know that the Russian-BS allegation=guilt therefore both Clinton and Podesta must be guilty as charged. Right? Use some of your logic there for a moment. Not too long though, for my own sake...
edit on 2/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Everywhere you turn some preacher, teabagger, reich-wing judge or those militia members are corrupting & violating children.

must have been with one of kids Hillary got from Haiti

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Everywhere you turn some preacher, teabagger, reich-wing judge or those militia members are corrupting & violating children.

Another reich-winger busted for indecency, rape? with a minor & no jail time.
Are all republican judges just like Roy Moore, child predators?

K~

And here we have a couple of left-wingers giving all left-wingers a bad name...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Those preachers and right-wingers, let’s just put them all in one category, along with that dating site, they are all obviously associated with the same political leanings. Also there are absolutely zero left leaning pedophiles so we can exclude them from this conundrum of our society.

This shouldn’t be necessary but..../sarc

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You have a right to your beliefs, but not a right to your OWN facts. Facts are criminals under Hillary have done some bad things. Not the least was destroying her emails on the server that was supposed to be preserved evidence. You'll find that being the bitch for your owners, like Hillary and their ilk, is not a good thing for your longevity. Be thankful Trump won.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This is the most pathetic excuse for an OP I think I've ever read here!! (Even in the mud pit!!)

What's next? ...some clown, who knew 'of' another guy, who watched a Trump advertisement on TV, who talked to a guy, who knew another guy, who's boss's, sister's, aunt (twice removed), once served lunch to a guy who voted for Trump.

See??? It's proof, right there...All republicans and Trump voters are rapist bastards!

What a clown post!

What's next? ...some clown, who knew 'of' another guy, who watched a Trump advertisement on TV, who talked to a guy, who knew another guy, who's boss's, sister's, aunt (twice removed), once served lunch to a guy who voted for Trump...who bought a Trump steak! LOL!!

Wish I could give you applause and a star. It will be a star for you and a thanks to a sensible post in a nonsense thread.
edit on 21-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Lagomorphe

Sure more ignorant nonsense like flat earth & nirburu, while real conspiracies that can impact your life are playing out in the national headlines.

K~

Can you elaborate how this particular article is a conspiracy? There's a lot more to this site ten nibiru's meme and the newly pushed distraction of flat earth.
edit on 21-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can't imagine this thread staying as is but if it does, wow.

Especially since it could be retitled to read; "ATS Man's curious interest in Pedofelia posted a thread fixating on child sex is convicted of child sex crimes: report says"

NOTE: to mods. This is just an example of how ridiculous the thread premise is and no accusations are being made to the OP. It is meant as parody and not meant as an accusation.
edit on 22-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
As usual the left painting with a broad brush. These child predators are like cockle burs they attach themselves to whom ever comes along. Your connection to left or right is a nothing burger. Predators are predators they attack from everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join