It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Trump says "You're Fired!" And so is your argument. For the love of all that is real, get over Trump winning the presidency!
edit on 21-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: aethertek

Another reich-winger busted for indecency, rape? with a minor & no jail time. Are all republican judges just like Roy Moore, child predators?

I see someone IGNORING the hell out of Weinstein,Mathews,Lauer,Bill Clinton, and a sundry list of others.

Reich-winger eh.

Ya know political baiting is verboten under ATS terms and conditions.

It doesn't keep the "LIBTARD" and other derogatory non-right wing extremist labels being used by "your side"...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Are you a Russian bot? Just wondering because this is exactly the stuff they were doing on facebook.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Sillyolme

trumpsingles.com...

You don't actually think I'm going to click on that do you?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Funny I have three kids. The first when I was a teen with nothing. So no...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Maybe all these paedos could get Hillary to help them get away with it?
I heard she loves doing that so much it makes her laugh when she makes the victims look like sluts who were asking for it...

ETA A dating site for your fave political figure though? really. Place would be full of the kind of people you would want to run away from really quickly

edit on 05pWed, 21 Feb 2018 06:06:05 -060020182018-02-21T06:06:05-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: Can't type for toffee

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
North Carolina. That was where the actor who staged that fake Pizzagate inspired shooting at Ping Pong Pizza was from. His father was a minister and the family had ties to the Clinton Foundation, he even went to Haiti after the earthquake. I'll be he thought he scored points or got paid off for that ridiculous stunt, but instead he drew attention to himself and you can bet Trump was watching and has dirt on him now. There's some major stuff going down in Hawaii as well with ties to Obama. You'll notice Obama and Hillary have shut up and gone silent as of late. Mueller makes a big show of charging bit players in his russian collusion wild goose chase, but Trump keeps catching bigger and bigger fish in his anti pedo operation. And you know who the ultimate goal to jail are... Hillary and Obama.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Then any person whom I might work for, or express my enthusiasm for, will automatically be tainted by my behavior?

I guess this is why some people don't have a clue about the term "personal responsibility". Which leads to the idea of everything being someone else's fault.

Seems like a really good bases upon which to form a society. Don't it ???

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Are you surprised by this if true? The Reich wingers are nothing more than a loud bunch of moral degenerates. From trump to hastert nothing but a bunch of pond scum. a reply to: aethertek

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Aw c'mon, he's already been through the court system and paid his due to society, as decided by a judge.

This is just digging up and shaming someone for their buried skeletons, it's classless.

Just wait until the new scarlet letter is revealed. Everyone is going to go digging in everyone's past for that herring as well (im talking about the ones that have gone to court).

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

"Reichwing" Get a life, you bitter clinger. No wonder no one except the alt-radical-extremist far left takes you seriously - you're a laughing stock to most sane readers by posting nonsense like that. Laughable when you attempt to conflate Nazi horrors to conservative values - it just shows how desperate failure leftists and their failure communist causes are getting. Your political party is what, 2 years from extinction?

By the way, it isn't right wing/males that abuse children. It is FEMALE TEACHERS exclusively who sexually abuse the most children. Statistically, if you're a rapist/sexual predator, then you're a dirty Democrat female teacher. www.zimbio.com...

go wear one of your goofy, repulsive, rape-fake-victim-culture fantasy genitalia hats.
edit on 2/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

At least we don't wear disgusting genitals on our head thinking we're making some kind of political progress.

In reality, it is the alt-radical-deviant left who is notorious for sexual assault/rape/molestation. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher who abuses a student at school? Last time a male did? About 50 fems ago.

www.zimbio.com...

You should go join your badly misinformed friends. Anyone who would undermine legitimate and lawful order with lies just so they can score a few brownie political points has missed the point entirely.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The first when I was a teen with nothing.

That explains a lot. I bet they're real winners too, with those "solid values"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Looks like the DNC bots are in full "oh #" mode.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Mary Kay Letourneau, Victim age: 13 y/o male

Debra LeFave, Victim age: 14 y/o male

Abbie Jane Swogger, Multiple victims: 14 y/o - 17 y/o males

Stephanie Ragusa, Victim age: 14 y/o male

Amy McElhenney, Victim age: 12 y/o male

Who is the degenerates? Leftist females.

But I never hear any faux outrage from the degenerate left. Any RAPE with a MALE VICTIM is overlooked by these Fembots

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is the most pathetic excuse for an OP I think I've ever read here!! (Even in the mud pit!!)

What's next? ...some clown, who knew 'of' another guy, who watched a Trump advertisement on TV, who talked to a guy, who knew another guy, who's boss's, sister's, aunt (twice removed), once served lunch to a guy who voted for Trump.

See??? It's proof, right there...All republicans and Trump voters are rapist bastards!

What a clown post!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can't imagine this thread staying as is but if it does, wow.

Where is the State Ministry of Censorship when you need them? Right?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And THIS to boot!

the site has been mocked for not allowing LGBT people but allowing married people,

It seems the site is representing well the current state of Trump-Republican values!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Twitter. That would be Twitter.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

In reality, it is the alt-radical-deviant left who is notorious for sexual assault/rape/molestation. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher who abuses a student at school?

Ignoring the multiple levels of malformed logic in your post, this one is a real head-scratcher.

alt-radical-deviant left = Teachers?

Does your right-wing fantasy world not include education?

And pssst. Any abuse between minors and adults on School Premises usually involves a teacher. It would be strange for a car mechanic or stock broker to be the perpetrator of abuse in a school. Just in case that helps answer your question.

Sorry...just can't make any sense of your post.

edit on 21-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join