It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm still trying to figure out how there's a Trump dating site. It seems that Trump supporters who really wanted to emulate Dear Leader would just look for a mail order bride on one of those Eastern Bloc mail order bride sites.

Then they could buy a woman and later sponsor her family's immigration while hypocritically screeching about "chain migration."

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
While the derp fuhrer is truly despicable, I'm amused how cult45 with their lack of understanding of nuance & subtlety is hyperventilating about trump derangement syndrome when the thread is a commentary on the character of the types of people who voted for him.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm still trying to figure out how there's a Trump dating site.

Who gives a snip?

Don't like Trump or his supporters.

Don't try to pick one up.

Easy Peasy.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Melania hate?

lol

I thought going after a women because of her ethnicity and martial status was verboten?

Oh, that's right, never mind.

I forgot you tend to violate your own purported principles, while attempting to shame everyone else into subscribing to them.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

You just don't really see how your posts are viewed, do you?

I couldn't possibly care less how you view my posts. Is that something you worry about when you post?

Btw, Riddleberger does appear to be affiliated with the site...

Is he? Yikes.

Oh and,

Well that's sad. Never heard of any of them but the whole idea of politically-themed dating sites is super pathetic. You don't think so?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Not screaming-at-the-sky pathetic at the least I'd say.

Dating sites aren't my cup of coffveve but to each his own.

edit on 20-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
While the derp fuhrer is truly despicable, I'm amused how cult45 with their lack of understanding of nuance & subtlety is hyperventilating about trump derangement syndrome when the thread is a commentary on the character of the types of people who voted for him.

K~

Can I use you and your posting history to point out the nuances & subtleties of character in those who oppose him? More specifically and particularly the Never-Trumpers?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

Nobody's hyperventilating, we're just watching full-blown TDS in action. Employing my newfound appreciation for nuance and subtlety I guess everyone who voted for this guy was a furry-lovin' rape apologist?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
LMAO

Oh noes the furries.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not a Trump supporter myself, but this OP is ridiculous and says nothing about Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I couldn't possibly care less how you view my posts.

If you don't care how people view what you write, then why post at all? You could keep a journal.

Well that's sad. Never heard of any of them but the whole idea of politically-themed dating sites is super pathetic. You don't think so?

I'm not losing sleep over it and wouldn't judge it as harshly as you, but yeah, I dislike the notion that people think they can only date (or even just be friends) with people who politically agree with them.

I've been happily together with my wife for over 30+ years, and from a political standpoint, we have been fairly consistently on opposite ends of the political spectrum for all of those years.

That's what's possible when you don't view the world through comic book lenses.

edit on 20-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why does party affiliation seem to always matter when sick stuff like this is brought into the light? You realize that party affiliation has nothing to do with these actions? I hope so.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's kinda like "Christian mingle" but with a politician as the Messiah. This is the natural progression of a cult, they will always get a dating site/app so that they can only mate with their own kind. Who wants to date a non Trump supporter? Yuck!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why does party affiliation seem to always matter when sick stuff like this is brought into the light? You realize that party affiliation has nothing to do with these actions? I hope so.

Can you imagine the conservatives outrage if it was democrat. Of course party affiliation matters!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What a hate bait thread and as usual the same people cropping up.

You folks should create your own forum and give ATS a chance again to become what what ATS was originally about in my opinion.

Get a life politico trolls....

You are all pathetic trolling out a site such as here...

Did you take time to read what this site is about?

Nope.... I thought not... Sad losers...

#makeATSgreatagain

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Sure more ignorant nonsense like flat earth & nirburu, while real conspiracies that can impact your life are playing out in the national headlines.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who said I don't like Trump supporters?

Melania hate?

I don't hate Melania. What are you even talking about? BRO! Do you even know how your posts are viewed? She seems like a nice enough person to me and a genuinely concerned parents. She's also clearly a fan of Michele Obama.

I thought going after a women because of her ethnicity and martial status was verboten?

Well good thing that's not what I was doing then, eh? I was actually making a joke about the hypocrisy of right-wingers on immigration, in particular Trump. Which I would thought was particularly obvious with the bit about chain migration. Oh, and also, there was a slight against people who fawn over Trump.

I forgot you tend to violate your own purported principles, while attempting to shame everyone else into subscribing to them.

Lmao. Do you even know how people view your posts? Do you even know? Look, I'm sorry that you seem to be so emotionally compromised by this random thread but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with your weak personal attacks and sanctimonious pontificating?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

You folks should create your own forum and give ATS a chance again to become what what ATS was originally about in my opinion.

#makeATSgreatagain

Have you filled out your MOD application. You seem a likely candidate, then your "sad loser" designation will carry some weight.

Otherwise why don't you be the change you want and stay out of the political mudpit. It's not for the faint of heart.

edit on 20-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you seem to be so emotionally compromised by this random thread but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with your weak personal attacks and sanctimonious pontificating?

Raises hand,,,

Deflection?

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

#makeATSgreatagain

Have you filled out your MOD application. You seem a likely candidate.

Nope don’t need to, just expressing my opinion...

Deal with other people’s opinions and debate like a grown up instead of snarky immature simplistic comments.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join