It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

Kind of like all dems are baby killers.

60 million since Roe V Wade.

When the shoe fits, one must admit.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Who somebody "supports" is irrelevant unless maybe if somebody was actually a 'part' of 'something' then you might just have a story. You guys did this kind of demagoguery the entire election and you wonder WHY....
edit on 20-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: aethertek

What in heck is a pro trump dating site?

A place for those that after alerting everyone within their social circle what a complete jerk they are, can still find the woman of their dreams to subjugate with their warped childish view of masculinity.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

Well that proves it. There would not be any pedophiles if Trump had not become President. A lot of the leech, I mean left, are suffering greatly from TDS.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

And almost as vile is ascribing this to just the right. Almost.

How is this just not a trolling thread?

Hollywood child molesters, Old World Islam, drag queens in elementary schools teaching kids to shake their hips, etc....

The balls on some people LOL.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

trumpsingles.com...

Apparently, there is more than one.

trump.dating...

That one is the subject of this thread, and the sex offender in question seems to be connected with the development of the site.

www.wral.com...

The Riddlebergers have been active in Guilford County Republican politics over the years. Jodi Riddleberger co-founded C4GC, Conservatives for Guilford County, and she and her husband have both donated money to the group.

The site has gotten some media coverage recently, primarily because it's designed to serve only straight people, letting people sign up only if they choose "straight man" or "straight woman" at the outset. Some reports have also noted that, once a person gets past the initial sign-up page, he or she can choose "happily married" or "unhappily married" as a status before finalizing a profile and meeting new potential dates.

Barrett Riddleberger said in a text message Monday that the marital status issue was a mistake and was being fixed by a programmer. Just what role he and his wife have in the site is unclear. He offered to discuss the site with WRAL News, but only if the station promised to write about "the present, not the past."

WRAL News would not agree to that. Riddleberger's past includes a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child in in 1995. The charge stemmed from his videotaping himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 25, the Greensboro News & Record reported in 2014.

A North Carolina criminal history check Monday turned up no serious charges on Riddleberger's record since then. He said he's been married for 22 years.

"I've already paid my debt for something I did 25 years ago," he said.

edit on 20-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Make sure you add trump supporting cause that has everything to do with this...couldn't possibly be tossed in there to try and get people to associate trump with that kind of activity.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jodi and William Barrett Riddleberger, who are both pictured on the dating site, met each other as part of a Tea Party-inspired political action committee in Guilford County. It’s unclear what their role or association with the website is, however.

The op is a LIE.

David Goss was at a Southern California bar on election night 2016, scribbling down ideas to rename TrumpSingles.com, his nascent dating site.

www.cnet.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

See my post above. Seems there is more than one site.

The www.wral.com link is also the original source story.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread may even be more sad than the individual that created it.

This is what happens when you suffer from TDS and need to type "Something bad that is somehow related to Trump" into google every day.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

See my post above. Seems there is more than one site.

The www.wral.com link is also the original source story.

Doesn't matter.

trump.dating...

www.bbb.org...

Trumps not connected to either of them.

Just two dudes that saw a niche market and tried to capitalize off it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree this thread is a complete turd.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh, don't get e wrong. I agree this thread is a complete turd.

Needs to be flushed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Liberals have way too much time on their hands. They've got no campaign signs to steal or paid agitator bus rides until the next election cycle. Sad!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This thread is sad and you should feel bad.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This thread? Reminds me of something I left in my toilet not too long ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You just made our AI overlords a little dumber. Good job, OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't really care about the idiot in the picture though, it's kinda ironic and despite all the faux outrage from Trump supporters in this thread, the reality is if this was a dating site for ... oh wait, would there be a dating site for Obama voters? No. (but remember, it's not Trump and his supporters who are divisive af)

But let's pretend there was such a site and it featured a big picture of a guy who filmed himself at 25 having sex with 15 year-old, it would be a popular thread filled with right-wingers blathering about the moral turpitude of the Left, yammering about Pizza Gate, etc etc.

There's nothing that gets the rage-juices flowing faster on the Right than even the least well-founded allegations of child molestation... as long as that person can be assumed to have some left-wing affiliation. One random post from a 4chan troll will send them into fits declaring everyone under the Sun a member of an elite Satanic child sex slavery ring.

I digress, I think the guy being in the picture is a few items downs the WTF-list in this case unless he's somehow involved in the site itself. Items 1 & 2:

1. There's an effing Trump dating site? BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. W-the-actual-F. That's not remotely cultish at all.

2. They don't allow LGBT people but they allow married users? Is that true? I can't be bothered to look into it but if so, wow.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

oh wait, would there be a dating site for Obama voters? No.

Why would there be?

They'd just try to bribe their politicians with thousands of dollars to get them to create a law making the State give them a GF,BF, or what the eff ever.

edit on 20-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Faux outrage? LOL. You just don't really see how your posts are viewed, do you? You seem to be a master at projection.

Btw, Riddleberger does appear to be affiliated with the site...

Oh and,

www.liberalhearts.com...
www.democratsingles.com...
www.berniesingles.com...
www.democratmatch.com...
www.democraticdatingservice.com...
www.democraticpassions.com...
www.democraticpeoplemeet.com...

Shout out to Bernie!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join