It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man featured in ads for pro-Trump dating site was convicted of child sex crimes: report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Everywhere you turn some preacher, teabagger, reich-wing judge or those militia members are corrupting & violating children.

According to the Associated Press, Riddleberger, a North Carolina man, was found guilty of indecent liberties with a child.

Jodi and William Barrett Riddleberger, who are both pictured on the dating site, met each other as part of a Tea Party-inspired political action committee in Guilford County.

State records revealed Riddleberger was convicted in 1995 after filming sex with a 15-year-old girl while he was 25. In an interview with WRAL-TV, Riddleberger said he’s “already paid (his) debt” for that crime. However, court records show he never served prison time.

www.rawstory.com...

Another reich-winger busted for indecency, rape? with a minor & no jail time.
Are all republican judges just like Roy Moore, child predators?

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It uses the phrase “pictured on the dating site” is this just an example of an idiot using a image he found on the internet to throw together a banner?
edit on 2/20/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Can't imagine this thread staying as is but if it does, wow.

link   
While I think you're overgeneralizing, I did notice that this story didn't really get any mention on ATS.

A Trump-supporting Kentucky man who previously served as a district judge pleaded guilty to a slew of crimes on Friday, including human trafficking.

Tim Nolan, the self-proclaimed chair of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign in Campbell County, could face up to 20 years behind bars for felony charges that also include promoting human trafficking of minors and unlawful transaction with minors, according to a press release from the Kentucky attorney general’s office.

The 70-year-old former judge was arrested in April and was later indicted on 28 felony counts and a pair of misdemeanor charges. As part of a plea agreement, Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 of those charges, which involved 19 victims. He’s also required to pay a $110,000 fine — the bulk of which will be donated to the Human Trafficking Victims fund established by state Lawmakers in 2013.

Trump-backing former judge pleads guilty to human trafficking charges

+19 more 
link   

You're conclusion that all far right Republican Judges are child predators is ignorant. Not even worth discussing.

Wanna talk about predators? Let's talk about Bill Clinton.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Ursushorribilis because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nice troll job. No matter the politics, violators come from both sides and all sides and the violations have nothing to do with ones politics.
edit on 2/20/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sort of like Hillary's right hand woman Huma's husband, Anthony Wiener?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And almost as vile is ascribing this to just the right. Almost.

How is this just not a trolling thread?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Ummm...WOW...you do realize you have zero credibility...right...?

Thank you for insuring this is the LAST time I read any more of your schtick...

#hatethehaters...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
While I think you're overgeneralizing, I did notice that this story didn't really get any mention on ATS.

A Trump-supporting Kentucky man who previously served as a district judge pleaded guilty to a slew of crimes on Friday, including human trafficking.

Tim Nolan, the self-proclaimed chair of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign in Campbell County, could face up to 20 years behind bars for felony charges that also include promoting human trafficking of minors and unlawful transaction with minors, according to a press release from the Kentucky attorney general’s office.

The 70-year-old former judge was arrested in April and was later indicted on 28 felony counts and a pair of misdemeanor charges. As part of a plea agreement, Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 of those charges, which involved 19 victims. He’s also required to pay a $110,000 fine — the bulk of which will be donated to the Human Trafficking Victims fund established by state Lawmakers in 2013.

Trump-backing former judge pleads guilty to human trafficking charges

See another one.

There have been more the past few weeks.
A youth pastor, there was a rabbi, others, I'd have to go back & look.

I just thought this was so telling of the types of individuals that seem to orbit about the reich-wing.
From their leaders on down it just appears that the worst America has to offer usually turns out to bat for their camp.

K~

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Another reich-winger busted for indecency, rape? with a minor & no jail time. Are all republican judges just like Roy Moore, child predators?

I see someone IGNORING the hell out of Weinstein,Mathews,Lauer,Bill Clinton, and a sundry list of others.

Reich-winger eh.

Ya know political baiting is verboten under ATS terms and conditions.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Reich Wingers, I see what you did there. I think that's a really clever and original play on words that you have come up with there. It's a good thing the likes of Wilde and Milton are dead because they, along with the other giants, would be quaking in their plimsoles.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Not going to help this is it? pedos can be of any political view.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Freud would have a field day with you, OP.

Makes me extremely suspicious of your own proclivities.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mad fail by the OP. As Anti-American as you can get, so glad your side lost 😥 good riddance 😊
edit on 20-2-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Another reich-winger busted for indecency, rape?

Oh now they don't really have a problem with rapists.

www.nytimes.com...

As long as they are their side.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What in heck is a pro trump dating site?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There's bad people on both sides of the aisles, and ones that sit in the back.

You can't generalize that "all XXXX supporters are bad" because of the actions of a few. It doesn't matter what side they are on.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

Kind of like all dems are baby killers.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join