It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Stargate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Protricity2k
Yal are wondering why a Hexagon appears in Saturn's poles? Here's the answer.

Spoiler Alert:
1. All planets are hollow, including suns and gas giants.
2. Saturn and Jupiter are hollow, (like earth)
3. All hollow planets have no poles, only holes.

Thus:

Every image you've ever seen of Saturn is CGI. I'm sorry, but that's the spoiler.

What proof do you offer that they have holes?
How about viewing Saturn through a telescope...you'd think you'd see the hole when Saturn tilts, which you do not.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Saturn is the Antichrist

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Protricity2k
Yal are wondering why a Hexagon appears in Saturn's poles? Here's the answer.

Spoiler Alert:
1. All planets are hollow, including suns and gas giants.
2. Saturn and Jupiter are hollow, (like earth)
3. All hollow planets have no poles, only holes.

Thus:

Every image you've ever seen of Saturn is CGI. I'm sorry, but that's the spoiler.

What proof do you offer that they have holes?
How about viewing Saturn through a telescope...you'd think you'd see the hole when Saturn tilts, which you do not.

Similarly, Mars also has a great enough axial tilt that its pole is sometimes visible through telescopes from Earth. So if it had a hole where the pole should be, people would be able to see it.

And the person to whom you replied also said that Earth is also hollow with holes at the poles, but there are regularly scheduled commercial air flights that take polar routes (because they are often shorter than east-west routes), so all of those people on those flights should be able to see the holes at the pole.
edit on 21/2/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: DD2029

Did that seriously just happen at CERN?

Why were they dancing towards a circle, that looks eerie like a stargate?

Is that real?

it's real, and it's disturbing.

This unfortunately has to be done in "musical fashion" in order to drum up the spirits.

That's how the Occult works, through music and dance. "drumming up the spirits"

Has to be done every ritual.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029
Good thread... S&F

My 2 cents:

Thanks DD2029, I'll take the time to watch that video later. The Hoover Dam is loaded with symbolism and is of particular interest to me. Various people have associated it with a Stargate of sorts and the Shamash symbol (identified with Saturn) and which is supposedly also the symbol of Inanna appears in the Hoover Dam as a star-map that connects to Aldebaran and Orion. I think I'm gonna end up adding a few more sections to my article and then may post a thread regarding those sections only; specifically "THE KALACHAKRA: INELUCTABLE RANDOMIZATION" and the "88 SYMBOLISM", among a few others. Though that probably won't be for a while as I'll need a new laptop to download a half-decent program to edit images and videos first. Oh, and that Switzerland Ceremony was certainly crazy, I agree.

<< 1   >>

join