It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homicides per state, wow.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yep, I provide some data, deflect.....Doesn't fit a view or an agenda, deflect....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The two most populous states have the most gun crime, what a shock. Notice one is anti-gun and one is very pro gun. Now lets compare the small states and see how they differ by gun laws.

When I was a kid in Western Washington no one EVER carried a gun anywhere, in fact I only saw them a few times in my entire childhood, yet serious crime was low and we had a good life, so guns are not needed.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Want to make it even more fun, see how many of those homicides were committed by illegal aliens and/or criminals and in high population/city areas versus suburbs and rural.

For point of comparison, I live in Kansas City MO and we have had a higher rate of homicide than Chicago because of our lower population, but then you look at where they take place and the majority are in just 2 zip codes.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

so they priced out crime? I think you may have something there, but it sure sounds crazy to say it.

Oh come on, this is common knowledge, I thought every adult knew this?

If you want to be safe you invest in living in a good area, not in a bunch of guns and ammo. But no, people would rather waste their money on guns and trucks then getting an education and a decent life.

I tried explaining this to the rednecks I worked with at my last job and they were incapable of understanding it because they're so brainwashed and incapable of critical thinking. When you live around poor, uneducated people with no hope of course there's going to be crime. Five and a half years I worked there and never had a bit of trouble because we lived in a good neighborhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join