It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nixons "ET Time Capsule" (Daniel Liszt)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Didn't see this coming up yet, thought I should share.

BOMBSHELL REVELATIONS CHANGE HISTORY! DARK JOURNALIST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!! HUSTON PLAN COVERT INSIDER REVEALS PRESIDENT NIXON HID A TIME CAPSULE IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT CONTAINS EXPLOSIVE ET/UFO DISCLOSURE ! THREE MEETINGS THAT CHANGE HISTORY!

In this historic Dark Journalist Episode Former Undercover Huston Plan Insider Robert Merritt steps forward for the first time ever in public reveals his Three Meetings with President Richard Nixon in a Deep Underground Location Beneath The White House! NIXON HID TIME CAPSULE WITH TOP SECRET INFORMATION IN THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER WATERGATE BREAK IN! President Nixon revealed to Merritt a Special Message that Nixon Read to him aloud before sealing it in the White House for later generations to learn the Truth. The letter contained information that the United States had obtained and had under its protection an ET Being. Scientists at Los Alamos eventually learned to communicate with the Being and developed vast knowledge from this interaction which helped them to achieve Advanced Technology and Science.

Darkjournalist.com

Bad audio though, in the second part they rehashed the whole ordeal and looked at a few angles.

This whole official disclosure thing seems to gain some speed now. Interesting times.
What say you, ATSliens?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I guess they've sent a letter to the National Archives, stipulating that if the time capsule is found, then the National Archives can have it, on the condition that when it's found, they first read the letter aloud to the media and distribute copies of it to other media, etc.

So if we never hear another word about it, we'll know it's a hoax.

(post by PublicOpinion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sorry, but this reeks of manure. The entire story has no logic behind it.

And if I had a nickel for every "BOMBSHELL REVELATION" that Daniel Liszt aka "Dark Journalist" puts out, I'd finally be able to afford that heated toilet seat I always wanted. He's a cheap sensationalist and a failed musician.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sometimes reality reeks of manure as well...

"One can only imagine Gleason's surprise when President Nixon showed up at his house around midnight, completely alone and driving his own private car. When Jackie asked him why he was there, Nixon told him that he wanted to take him somewhere and show him something. He got into the president's car, and they ended up at the gates of Homestead Air Force Base. They passed through security and drove to the far end of the base, to a tightly-guarded building. At this point, I will quote directly from Gleason himself, from an interview he gave to UFO researcher and author Larry Warren:

"We drove to the very far end of the base in a segregated area, finally stopping near a well-guarded building. The security police saw us coming and just sort of moved back as we passed them and entered the structure. There were a number of labs we passed through first before we entered a section where Nixon pointed out what he said was the wreckage from a flying saucer, enclosed in several large cases. Next, we went into an inner chamber and there were six or eight of what looked like glass-topped Coke freezers. Inside them were the mangled remains of what I took to be children. Then - upon closer examination - I saw that some of the other figures looked quite old. Most of them were terribly mangled as if they had been in an accident." LINK

Jackie Gleason's Wife Talks

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Any sources other than an YouTube celebrity?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So if we never hear another word about it, we'll know it's a hoax.

That or the White Hoax didn't agree to the terms presented.
Am I still allowed to mock secrecy this way or would that be considered trolling already?

a reply to: Murgatroid

And there we have it.

Can't watch the clip though, it's blocked due to some license stuff in my area and VPN wont help. I'll add some "Presidential Statements On UFOs & ETs" instead.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Robert Merritt's account, if he is who he claims to be, and an alleged letter I can't find. No other sources on my end of the sceen (yet). Let me know if you find anything, guys.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Same here, didn't realize it til now but I have watched it before so that is weird...

This video contains content from [Merlin] London Music Stream Ltd, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Try this search...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
when i see daniel litz, i booh

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This topic is fun. I can imagine Daniel has a poor reputation on ATS because he goes in to subjects that are very easy to criticize. Personally, I've only seen a few of his videos but they are entertaining. I don't know much about his background and I've only seen some youtube drops but he usually presents information as he understands it and does add his personal opinion when asked in the comments. The first video I saw from him was on Catherine Austin Fitts on black budgets which was good.

As for the content, I can't imagine anything ever emerging from this particular story but I like the idea that Daniel seems to present in that a number of former presidents left something behind for the future to tie themselves to possible disclosure. That seems to be what Daniel is getting at.

I'll have to try and watch the Sumerian related and Nixon supported documentary that was supposed to include some live landing/interaction footage of aliens. Too bad the mentioned materials were scrapped but interesting either way. Merrit seems to check out in that he at least seems to exist.

In terms of other presidents leaving behind disclosure packs for the future, I mean that Daniel goes into detail discussing Eisenhower's "X Envelope" that is supposed to be opened and released on June 23 2023 by his presidential library. As Daniel mentions, the CIA intervened in that case too and will first check to see what is in the envelope before potentially going public.

Thanks for making the post and I look forward to any new developments.

top topics

join