It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are boys 'broken'?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Oh, yes, in the same society that tells us that you don't need strong families.

You are funny.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You are funny.

I am sorry you have a world view where you believe that to be true.

Best wishes to you and your family. May your boys grow up to be bright, happy and strong.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

you know the depression and anxiety caused by america alone is enough to cause anyone to lose the plot and go postal
but Id be more willing to bet my money on the cause being some #ed up alphabet agency black project to restrict citizens rights using mind control on subjects to enact mass shootings in public places (specifically schools (oh think of the children) using off the shelf firearms bought from a supermarket strip mall, rather than just society as a whole breaking down , toxic masculinity or whatever we think is going on!

In fact i'll go one step further in crazy land , and suggest it is actually the long /end game plan of the nazi officers who were taken in by america given new identities their war crimes erased and allowed to install their ideology into the USA and manifest the new world order but first that requires the absolute submission of the US citizens and they can only do this by removing their rights to gun control , and its done by chipping away at the american dream
slowly slowly , generating all these atrocities and step by step the public become more dependent on the government to protect them from "a,b or c" at home or "x,y,z overseas"

but it also could just be that 1 out of every 100 people is a psychopath and all it takes for them to snap is to be served a luke warm coffee with no sugar when they asked for sugar at starbucks , or for someone to skip them at the kwiki mart, or to be humiliated in the school cafeteria , or dumped by their long term partner etc !

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

A male driven problem? Or a problem manifesting itself primarily through males?

Kind of a big difference.

And yes I downloaded the paper. I will get to it. Still trying to get through the CDC one:

www.nap.edu...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
He touches on a lot of stuff in this thread.

There has recently been a movement to suppress the names, photographs and backgrounds of mass shooters in an attempt to reduce any "fame" such individuals receive from committing murderous actions.A recent study by Jennifer Johnston and Andrew Joy titled “Mass Shootings and the Media Contagion Effect” which breaks down the impact of media coverage on future mass shootings and makes some startling conclusions. Stefan Molyneux breaks down the widely cited study, highlights significant jumps in logic, outright incorrect information and an leftist bias that is paving the way for social media censorship.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

right , what is the first thing girls will ask when they date a new man!

most likely , "what does he do"

although from my own fiance she says when girls in Scotland speak about their new man
they ask " how big is his dick"

also I dont know about you but going through highschool I noticed that the most toxic of all creatures is the pubescent female teen , I havent seen cruelty like this in comparison , boys are straight forward , they will kick # out of you if you annoy them

girls on the other hand ,well they will construct a whole #in world of pain for you if you cross them
I know , I grew up sharing a house with a sister a year older than me , and for some reason she made my life hell growing up. My sister aside there were girls in my year and other years in highschool who were down right scum the way they treated other girls amounted to psychological torture.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

girls on the other hand ,well they will construct a whole #in world of pain for you if you cross them I know , I grew up sharing a house with a sister a year older than me , and for some reason she made my life hell growing up.

I think she was my first wife, she never mentioned you, tho.

Women are like Cobra's. Beautiful creatures but deadly if you piss them off.

I wouldn't trade my 2nd wife for 2 isis fighters.

Kill your soul without lifting a finger.

edit on 2 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh she isnt a red head is she, my sister has red hair and she is sure as # fiery !

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Mine too, I swear to God, she is Shiva incarnate!

edit on 23-2-2018 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

Oh yeh , you mean Khali , she is the female goddess of creation and destruction !

shiva, he is the supreme deity the godhead !

But aye , a ken exactly what you mean

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh she isnt a red head is she, my sister has red hair and she is sure as # fiery !

Married a redhead and its true.

All my fave gf's were ginger too, I just like living on the edge I guess haha

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Red heads very good in bed

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: Wayfarer

A male driven problem? Or a problem manifesting itself primarily through males?

Kind of a big difference.

And yes I downloaded the paper. I will get to it. Still trying to get through the CDC one:

www.nap.edu...

An excellent distinction to make, and one I'm really not sure about. I can see evidence for both, but admit that in the interest of impartiality I should have listed both as possible without more conclusive evidence. I would surmise that the answer lies in the factors that contribute to the generation of societal norms for 'toxic masculinity' as the article denotes. It would be foolish of me to assume they're 100% driven by males alone.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You are funny.

Best wishes to you and your family. May your boys grow up to be bright, happy and strong.

When research tells us over and over that the best outcome for a child is to be brought up in a stable male/female married home, but society tells us over and over that any family is absolutely fine, all are equal and we cannot judge and discriminate because that would be wrong?

What kind of message does that send and how does it affect all the children put into less than optimal family situations?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You are funny.

When research tells us over and over that the best outcome for a child is to be brought up in a stable male/female married home..

I was unaware of any such research that wasn't funded/driven by those with a vested interested in maintaining the Man+Woman as a family unit status-quo (mostly religious but also some hyper-conservative entities as well).

Would you mind sharing that data or how you arrived at that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

You are funny.

When research tells us over and over that the best outcome for a child is to be brought up in a stable male/female married home..

I was unaware of any such research that wasn't funded/driven by those with a vested interested in maintaining the Man+Woman as a family unit status-quo (mostly religious but also some hyper-conservative entities as well).

Would you mind sharing that data or how you arrived at that conclusion?

The same can be said about research funded/driven by those with an agenda to promote same-sex as equivalent to traditional couples which have worked for tens of thousands of years. There have been many cultures over the millenia with no stigma towards homosexuality, yet oddly enough they don't have a history of same-sex families being as successful or prolific as male+female (or man+women, men+woman).

Of course there will always be the outliers on both sides, but from what I have read the recent studies of same-sex parents of children tend to have either one of the parents be the biological mother/father *or* they are affluent enough to adopt, which tends to lead to better outcomes. I will never deny that two supportive adult caretakers are better than one, but if the choice is two men, two women, or man+woman the odds are better with the couple that nature intended to create children in the first place. Denying biological development is denying reality.

But for completeness feel free to break down the sections of the query.

Is there any reason to believe that unstable families are equivalent to stable ones?
Is there any denying that the human animal evolved as a heterosexual creature?
Is there any denying that male humans and female humans evolved to complement each other's typical strengths and weaknesses?

Honestly, there doesn't need to be any research for a conclusion like that. The optimal parentage of amy child is woman & man. But we don't live in a world with 100% optimal situations.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think it's the opposite. Young men are constantly being told that they do Not have permission to be violent. A fistfight between boys can result in expulsion, suspension, kicked off sports and other activities... so, it boils deel inside until it boils over. Or if you do get in a fight, the other kid may not be able to handle losing so he goes amd gets a gun... this is all due to a REPRESSION and SHAMING of masculinity that has been causing a lot of confusion in boys as to just what their role in society and in their personal relationships is.

They are told not to express their masculinity too much, by the very woman they love, and then, after doing exactly as she says (ive seen And experienced this) in order to make her happy, right? After he does everything he's told, she will then leave him for a "real man" even if the real mans finances are not in order.

Gosh, it turns out she was wrong about what she thought she wanted... She didn't want a puppy dog to follow her around obeying her and begging for a few scraps of sex. It turns out everything she was taught was wrong. Boys Are supposed to take charge, and open doors, and protect you, and in many many ways express their desires to have you.

A lot of these school killers/shooters and terrorists look like they never ever had a real girlfriend, let alone ever got laid. I think it's a fair question to ask if this confusion and resulting sexual frustration is contributing. Especially in this day and age where sex is so in your face, that it's accentuated even more that there is something wrong with you if you dont at least have a girlfriend.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

yeh I kind of think you maybe right , that on one hand , young children do need to have some form of martial expression
I think we should teach all boys and girls martial arts in school so they never feel like they cant control their emotions and rage and anger .

It should be mandatory to teach children martial arts , just like they do in china

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join