It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media trolls are lying about black people assaulting 'Black Panther' movie-goers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Very cool for Halloween.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is the butter real butter? I have only ever had plain before. Doesn't it make it go soggy?.

It's the fake "butterine-like" substance that makes your fingers greasy and then you can't really enjoy the Junior Mints.

#BlackPantherMovieMadeMeStabSomeoneBecauseButter

That's why I carry a big spoon when I go.

edit on 2 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Identity politics begets identity politics. If they never promoted this movie with identity politics, the wouldn’t have gotten identity politics in return. It’s a bloody superhero movie.

“Playing identity politics” is really sugar coating faking attacks in order to deepen the divide and you can’t really dismiss anything as just a superhero movie, superhero fiction has always been tightly entwined with social and political commentary.

Like Django unleashed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And don't forget the transgenders. I suppose that's next on your list. And how about a Marvel lead that is gender binary! The list could go on and on. You just prove that you want to discriminate for your own reasons. Discriminating for inclusion or exclusion is all the same. It's sexist and racist.

How about treating everyone the same no matter the shell we wear!? What a novel idea!!!

We went through this same nonsense when Ghost in the Shell movie cast Scarlet Johanssen. Lunatic checklist self righteous zealots judging the casting of the movies!

Yeah, I don't know what's worse. That BS or the fact checker assholes (dissing movies coz the science or something doesn't add up)

Remember the storm about the white gal Ancient One in Dr. Strange?

How about mexican vampires? Talk about cultural appropriation!

I will probably see BP someday. He wasn't a big comic hero of mine tho and not because he was black.

Hancock was underrated, imo. Suicide Squad not so great.

The Marvel Universe is a big place with unlimited possibilities.

I wish Stan Lee was my granddad.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join