It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media trolls are lying about black people assaulting 'Black Panther' movie-goers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t like and never have superhero movies. The only one I liked a little was that one Jack Nicolson played the joker.

That said I’m glad there’s a big budget successful AA centered movie. Though I won’t spend a dime to see it.

The racists and bigots in the media don’t like any successful movie minority centered so the dream up this fantasy

You realize you have no taste in movies, right?

What's your favorite hugh grant movie?

Does it involve sandra bullock?

No taste in movies?

You sure did pull a lot out of someone saying they don't like superhero movies and being a fan of Nicholson's joker.

Why so serious?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: testingtesting

Why would some hate the movie!??? Because of the fake Racism hate sown in the media. Nobody hates the film because there are black people in it. That's fake news!

What about nazis and klan members though?

I may be completely off on this, but something tells me a few of those dudes might flat out hate the movie because there are black folks in it?

Actually, I take that back. 100% of them like the movie because there are black folks in it.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

Your info is outdated. Klan and White Supremecy groups are a fraction of what they were years back. hardly a factor in this.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t like and never have superhero movies. The only one I liked a little was that one Jack Nicolson played the joker.

That said I’m glad there’s a big budget successful AA centered movie. Though I won’t spend a dime to see it.

The racists and bigots in the media don’t like any successful movie minority centered so the dream up this fantasy

You realize you have no taste in movies, right?

What's your favorite hugh grant movie?

Does it involve sandra bullock?

No taste in movies?

You sure did pull a lot out of someone saying they don't like superhero movies and being a fan of Nicholson's joker.

Why so serious?

Jack didn't say that.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So? I don't see any blowback because of that!?? You're inferring things that aren't there.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Right, Giving these nut job assumptions attention is like giving air to fan the flames of hate. Ignore these wild racism assumptions.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So? I don't see any blowback because of that!?? You're inferring things that aren't there.

Blame the white guy anyway.

Why would they blame anyone else?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Some #ing idiots want race riots and divisions and this is how they're going about it. It's like starting a fire with a few hot embers. In my opinion, the psychos and lunatics make these posts and tweets as sparks and then try to 'blow' them through social media. It's just typical that other #ing idiots grab the burning embers or give them lots and lots of media hot air.

On a wider note, a bit of bigotry and hate is natural and anyone who has neither is lying to themselves or to the world. These guys are different and worse. They're fire-starters who want to watch the world burn down. It's not helped that hysteria loves company lol. Assholes read this inflammatory (lots of fire references today!) 'news' and run around in a panic so it's contagious.

ETA = on the bright side, the Tweets are getting under 5 retweets or loves. A Twitter storm in a small teacup.

The insanity we are witnessing is at a unprecedented level, at least in my lifetime and showing no signs of slowing down. It's like watching a bad movie I can't turn off. The disaccord being perpetuated on society by few and the mass of people receptive to it is some scary chit.

I have to constantly remind myself "it's just a ride"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Yeah we're both seeing it in similar ways.

The disaccord being perpetuated on society by few and the mass of people receptive to it is some scary chit.

Sometimes it's disturbing. The one upside is how social media is only amplifying a noisy minority. It isn't like there's even a large minority wanting civil wars, race wars or world wars. Just a few thousand assholes with a social media pulpit being led by a smaller number of #ing lunatics and psychos.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh they do. Some in this forum.
They just have not the balls to admit it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe the trolls are russian bot nets trying to cause racial problems in the US.

They posting on social media boards during the elections trying to cause trouble and now between elections they are using other ways to cause problems.

When we know the candidates for the 2018 elections they will go back to trying to cook the elections.

Likely if you check the trolls now and the user names before the next elections you will find the same user names or find them banhammered as the social media boards ban the botnet users.

I know the Russian botnets are posting on ATS and i wish the HEADS of ATS could post on the site everyone's IP addresses so that we could see Russians posting on ATS.

This would be a way for open discussion with less trolls and a way to find out what the Russian trolls are up to.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

WATCH...

Expect to see a RISE in those stupid Facebook quizzes...

How do you think Cambridge Analytica and Internet Research Agency were ABLE to micro-target so well?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Looks like a bit of racism combined with severe envy for a very successful black superhero movie. Racist undertones aside, seriously it is about jealousy. Black Panther is the fifth-largest movie opening of all time.

As I see it..... racism is always about jealousy from both sides.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Superhero movies (other than Thor) are boring and the new PC Superheroes are even worse. I wouldn't waste my time going to see the glorification of black on black violence.

Agreed. Boring but sometimes they were cool to me. Hercules was every boys superhero when I was a "yute" (from My Cousin Vinny, comedy is my movie style.)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's only a movie. Watch it for 2 hours and be entertained but don't expect it to be a life changing moment or to make serious commentary on anything. And if they are trying to send a message, remember its coming out of Hollywood. That alone should make you shrug and just forget it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That joke actually went right over my head. There is the Hatemonger. A literal clone of Hitler dressed in purple KKK robes.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If it's anything like The Pink Panther, I'll enjoy it.

God the world has gone wank..

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To be honest, this whole effing thread has gone over my head. haha.

Hugs.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

pizzagate may not be real but the UK is involved in a vary large pedophile ring cover up!

just see my thread on Amberr Rudd , theresa May in their cover up of Sir Cyril Smiths pedo ring
and many others, hidden by national security!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Apologies I ended up talking about pedo rings, instead I should be addressing this !

Race is a myth and a fallacy

yes racists exist , but race itself as a biological description of humanity is wrong , this was pointed out by many scientists throughout history. Before race was even a concept in our heads , humans had to understand things like equality and social classes etc in order for racism to exist.
Race as social construct was created to divide and conquer.

We have ethnic differences , not racial differences , we are all the same species homo sapiens and we are diverse in our ethnicities

Many scientists have tried to use science to create divides amongst humanity using racial theory , but have all been shot down with the very same science.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join