It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media trolls are lying about black people assaulting 'Black Panther' movie-goers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is no "backlash" there are five people on the internet who trolled the media and the media ran with it. 99.99% of the people just consider it another action movie. You are being played. Critics and the media desperately want there to be a race story and there just isn't.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-2-2018 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just curious, looking for an answer.
Have there been racially motivated attacks related to the showing of this movie, or not?
I truly don’t know.
I tried searching for actual truth, but only got both sides talking points.
I an sincerely curious.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
There is no "backlash" there are five people on the internet who trolled the media and the media ran with it. 99.99% of the people just consider it another action movie. You are being played. Critics and the media desperately want there to be a race story and there just isn't.

Russians!!!!

ETA; Enter the Dragon little bit scary being in Cambridge, Superfly, more so for 2 teens, me and my bro.

Only redeeming value was there was white hitmen.

Don't go to the movies in the combat zone in the 60's. Really scary.

edit on 2 20 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 20 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Proof the left wants a divide.

"it's only a movie" but with many flaws.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hahaahha....no...he would be KKK....get it? I know maybe a bad joke but needed something to lighten the Black Panther rage...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don’t like and never have superhero movies. The only one I liked a little was that one Jack Nicolson played the joker.

That said I’m glad there’s a big budget successful AA centered movie. Though I won’t spend a dime to see it.

The racists and bigots in the media don’t like any successful movie minority centered so the dream up this fantasy

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I think Black panther is a mediocre action movie at best. Wasn't to impressed with it, I paid to watch it but it's not one I would want to watch again.

It'll sweep the Oscars, you watch.

Yeah blacks never get out of hand.

Especially at the movies.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

www.realself.com...

" Using Liposuction Fat for Biodiesel?
Seeking your expert comments to a story we posted "Cars powered by human fat?" Do you think fat harvested from patients should be used in biodiesel? Is this ethical or safe?"

The fat harvested from liposuction is considered biowaste. I would be very cautious before doing anything but discarding it. While in theory it sounds like a great idea to use it as a biofuel, it is not very practical.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You and I know that is not what I was referring to.
Saying this film glorify s blackonblack violence makes you dumb.
But I wouldn't expect anything different from you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

People do this because they know there are stupid people who will believe it. Pizzagate anyone?

Anyone can JOIN the fun!

Handy-dandy CHART for everyone!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Yeah.....you're definitely rambling on about something.

im guessing it's a mixture of being up all night and the "special sauce"?

What is your point exactly?

what are you wanting to move on from?
edit on 21-2-2018 by Argus100 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t like and never have superhero movies. The only one I liked a little was that one Jack Nicolson played the joker.

That said I’m glad there’s a big budget successful AA centered movie. Though I won’t spend a dime to see it.

The racists and bigots in the media don’t like any successful movie minority centered so the dream up this fantasy

You realize you have no taste in movies, right?

What's your favorite hugh grant movie?

Does it involve sandra bullock?

edit on 2 21 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Why would some hate the movie!??? Because of the fake Racism hate sown in the media. Nobody hates the film because there are black people in it. That's fake news!
edit on 21-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Why would some hate the movie!??? Because of the fake Racism hate sown in the media. Nobody hates the film because there are black people in it. That's fake news!

True, Wakunda is a real place, like #cargo, and diesomemore.

Without white people.

Just need to get the vibranium.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

People do this because they know there are stupid people who will believe it. Pizzagate anyone?

Anyone can JOIN the fun!

Handy-dandy CHART for everyone!

Have fun, shall we call the FBI?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Never heard of the movie until the day it came out and an acquaintance invited me to go see it. I don't like crowds and I don't like movies and I don't have twitter or facebook soooo I guess I'll just see myself to the door. Not much to add here.

Well, alrighty then.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The villain is an american black dude.

Not a white guy.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I think Black panther is a mediocre action movie at best. Wasn't to impressed with it, I paid to watch it but it's not one I would want to watch again.

It'll sweep the Oscars, you watch.

Yeah blacks never get out of hand.

Yeah, whites don't either.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Some #ing idiots want race riots and divisions and this is how they're going about it. It's like starting a fire with a few hot embers. In my opinion, the psychos and lunatics make these posts and tweets as sparks and then try to 'blow' them through social media. It's just typical that other #ing idiots grab the burning embers or give them lots and lots of media hot air.

On a wider note, a bit of bigotry and hate is natural and anyone who has neither is lying to themselves or to the world. These guys are different and worse. They're fire-starters who want to watch the world burn down. It's not helped that hysteria loves company lol. Assholes read this inflammatory (lots of fire references today!) 'news' and run around in a panic so it's contagious.

ETA = on the bright side, the Tweets are getting under 5 retweets or loves. A Twitter storm in a small teacup.

edit on 2.21.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join