It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions - Special Prosecutor Possible for HIillary-U1-Clinton Foundation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
February 19, 2018

Here's an excerpt from a letter that U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions sent to Congress today.

"The Attorney General has directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues raised in your letters," Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said in the letter sent to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), among others.

"These senior prosecutors will report directly to the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General, as appropriate, and will make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation, require further resources, or whether any matters merit the appointment of a Special Counsel."
Source: www.politico.com...

This Twitter link contains (among other things) a list of the things and people, that a Clinton Foundation Special Prosecutor could chain-branch off to, if evidence indicates crimes were committed.

One Special Prosecutor May Not Be Enough: twitter.com...

It appears that public pressure on Congress has finally worked, and Jeff Sessions is getting closer to doing what is RIGHT and LOGICAL. Because evidence of Obama/Hillary/Lynch/Comey/Mueller/Holder/Rice/Powers, et al., wrong-doing, continues to arrive, on an almost daily basis.

-CareWeMust
edit on 2.20.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Finally, hopefully something will come of this. I highly doubt it though, finding a past president and first lady guilty of crimes would not be something that would happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is telling in the Politico article is this part:

Neal Katyal, who wrote the special counsel regulations as an aide in the Clinton Justice Department and later served as acting solicitor general in the Obama administration, said there’s no apparent reason for a special counsel to investigate the Clinton-related matters.

“I drafted the Special Counsel regs. They require a ‘conflict of interest for the Dept or other extraordinary circumstances’ I look fwd to learning what possible conflict of interest there is. AG Sessions boss Trump calling for a Spcl Counsel doesnt cut it,” Katyal wrote on Twitter.
www.politico.com...

Someone who wrote Regs is trying to play oversight
on the Attorney General!

Over two dozen congressman and others have requested
a special counsel to look into these matters....

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If it does not happen, the US standing in the world community will suffer more than it is right now.

It will be fascinating to see what happens during and after the Russian elections coming up next month.

Any interference by any three letter agencies of the US Government will be met with such vigor ... they may just show the US for what it is.

The hypocrisy by the US is just staggering. Don't interfere in our elections but on the other hand ... we will bomb other countries when we want them to change leaders.

Hypocrites all.

P

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Finally, hopefully something will come of this. I highly doubt it though, finding a past president and first lady guilty of crimes would not be something that would happen.

Baby Steps for sure... But in the CORRECT Direction.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Neal Katyal wrote the regulations that hung his boss? Apparently he didn't read the letter, since he thinks President Trump is responsible for it. Poor guy has been feeling guilty for 25 years.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

To his credit as a transparent President, Donald Trump did tell Lester Holt last year that the United States is "not so innocent" when it comes to world affairs.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To his credit as a transparent President, Donald Trump did tell Lester Holt last year that the United States is "not so innocent" when it comes to world affairs.

Yeah but that doesn't matter to the new neo nationalist left.

The ones that screamed about being isolationist.

But it's Ok to let in illegals to protest but god forbid you are white when you do it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah but that doesn't matter to the new neo nationalist left.

The ones that screamed about being isolationist.

But it's Ok to let in illegals to protest but god forbid you are white when you do it.

you've gone off the rails... take a break

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They're looking into looking into it.

Lol

This is like a parent telling a toddler maybe. Just to shut them up. This letter is from november.

So apparent!y they haven't decided to do it since this was four months ago and we all know there is no special counsel for Clinton at this time.

I'm sure it's going to happen. Any minute now.
Just wait. Lol

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is like a parent telling a toddler maybe. Just to shut them up.

You're exactly right (unless the current administration attacks just to show the news source that they will act - which is highly doubtful at this point). I think this whole thing is nothing more than political strategy. The people who voted for President Trump remember all too well what he alluded to with Hillary and Jail Time. Politico is simply reminding Republican Voters.

I can tell you this: If Hillary is NOT prosecuted, I'm certainly not getting up off my ass to go vote Republican during the mid-terms. You can bet I'm one of the majority who feel this way. It's going to show at the polls and it could very well mean President Trump is going to be a one-term guy.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nm
edit on (2/20/1818 by PistolPete because: It would get deleted anyway. 😃

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hey a website that I respect! Good, but here is an exerpt from you OP link.

Boyd's letter stops short of confirming any actual investigation or promising one on any topic. It also alludes to the fact that Sessions has recused himself from matters related to the 2016 campaign, although it remains unclear which of the matters Republicans want investigated would fall into that category.

I have read they already have looked into U1, and found nothing, this does not change what you are posting of coarse.
I am just glad its not from a site like info wars!

Hats off to you for using legitimate media to make your point. FINALLY a U1 thread that is not garbage! STAR AND FLAG!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It was a Politico exclusive. No other news organizations were granted access to the letter. Naturally, CNN-NBC-CBS-NYT, etc.. don't look for stories that indicate trouble for anyone connected to Obama.

They also didn't publish that the White House gave the DOJ its formal approval for appointment of a Special Prosecutor 2 weeks ago.

When this happens, most Americans will be caught completely off-guard, because the Anti-America news media is ignoring the build-up to a S.P., and the mounting evidence that will trigger appointment of one.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In addition to the $145 million "donation" from Russia, in exchange for U.S. Uranium, the Clinton Foundation directed only 5.7% of its budget to CHARITY.
www.conservativeinstitute.org...
edit on 2/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
September 28, 2018

It's time for Attorney General Sessions to stop being AFRAID.

Thirteen House Republicans are calling on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a second special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton.

The conservative lawmakers sent a letter to Sessions on Wednesday requesting that he appoint a special counsel to investigate the end of the Clinton email probe, the start of the investigation into Russia's election meddling and alleged surveillance abuses by the FBI.

More at: thehill.com...

President Trump is increasingly learning that people who run our government are AFRAID of one thing or another, to the point of not being willing to take bold steps. They ENJOY arguing, because arguing prevents DECISIONS and ACTION.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Geez about time, but let me guess they will find no criminal wrongdoing.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Geez about time, but let me guess they will find no criminal wrongdoing.

Of course, the conclusion has likely already been bought, ahem, drafted in advance.

Hillary 2020!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Being afraid of confrontation with the Clinton dynasty isn't necessarily an irrational fear.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

More Republicans are apparently growing a SPINE. Last week, 13 Congressmen sent a letter to Attorney General SESSIONS, urging the appointment of a Special Prosecutor to investigate Obama's FBI practices...and follow the trail where it takes them.

Today, TREY GOWDY and BOB GOODLATTE followed suit, with their own letter, requesting a Special Prosecutor.

SOURCE: www.clickorlando.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join