It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Made His First Major Mistake About 15 Minutes Ago

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

He's supporting the sure bet here. Utah isn't just conservative, they first and foremost Mormon. Mitt will be elected, no reason for POTUS to not begin this relationship amicably.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

More and more it appears that rron paul was the only politician to keep his dignity by not spitting over his own message.

Where is the mandela effect when you need it?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Shhhhh, don't give them any ideas!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Every republican running is Mormon.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: Abysha

I love it!

That's what ATS is all about. Thinking outside the box. One thing is for sure, the truth isn't inside the box that we are given.

Agreed 100%.

Trump taught us a lot of things. I said when he got elected that he's going to change the world. And he did. Our values have certainly changed, for better or for worse.

We won't vote on facts alone for another 20 years. As of 2016, we are in the era of the feels.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

LOL the era of the feels was 2008-2016. That's over. They call us racists/bigots/*phobes for attempting to resolve issues using data that they think is politically incorrect.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The inevitable crash and burn of partisan politics is ready to be popped like a giant zit.
Someone is going to have to wipe that goop off the mirror.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Pro illegal immigrants?

So he's for illegals ?

He's a willfully for breaking the law?

Or he's just not for the wall?

Oh yeah and this is far from his first mistake.
Right now I bet he's thinking running for president was his biggest biggly mistake.
Since all he managed to do was bring the law down on himself.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: turbo8

Oh like when he supported Roy Moore who lost after he supported Luther Strange who lost?
Like his endorsement of Ed Gillespie in Virginia who isn't now governor?
Or Kim Guadagno in New Jersey? Who is she? The republican who didn't succeed Chris Christy because the trump effect was a blue wave up and down the east coast.
So yeah a trump endorsement is the kiss of death.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Two years.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a wide curve isn't it?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's pro illegal immigration, an open borders kind of guy.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's pro illegal immigration, an open borders kind of guy.

That sounds like a free market guy..

Since when is Trump a small government guy? His budget proposal certainly doesn't reflect that.

Or the states rights position of his AG.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm still not getting you. He's FOR illegal immigrants? How ?

What do you mean by open borders? Borders are just lines on a map. The whole country is open border. North south east and west. All open.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If you haven't seen it yet, here it is, Trump endorsed Mitt Romney for the Utah Senate Seat vacated by Orrin Hatch.

twitter.com...

.@MittRomney has announced he is running for the Senate from the wonderful State of Utah. He will make a great Senator and worthy successor to @OrrinHatch, and has my full support and endorsement!

This is awful. Mitt Romney is a big government republican running in one of the top 3 most conservative states in the country. Romney hates trump. Romney is pro-illegal immigration. Romney is pro-obamacare.

I hope Trump loses on this one.

I'm not so sure this is a mistake. I doubt he really wants Romney to win, given their history. However, many folks are saying Romney is practically a shoe-in. If it's almost a given that he's going to win, why not start building a bridge so he'll work with you once he gets to Congress? I'd imagine that's the reason for this, not because Trump suddenly likes Romney.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Realtruth

That video is faked. They cut out the part where he talks to the guy in the wheel chair. Romney sucks enough we don't have to make up more reasons he sucks.

The video is far from faked, that's what you want to believe, but ego's are a delicate thing.

It came out in 2006, and went viral.

Here's the original where he talked with him.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Can't forget Trump's 4d chess abilities. There is probably an underlying reason for this not yet seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join