It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Made His First Major Mistake About 15 Minutes Ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yeah, we'll see if he wins.

Already being labeled a carpetbagger.

If he can't win with Trump's support, OMG!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

That "razor thin" margin in the Senate makes Mitch McConnell's remarks, that the Senate will probably go to Democrats in November, very disturbing.

Thread on his remarks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mitch whines when they had the power to push through their agenda but they squandered it. Trying to blame his and Ryan's inaction on Trump is weak.

I wish the Tea Party primary challenger would have won against him, that's how much I dislike McConnell. The Dems have more seats at risk and no money. Koch Brothers will show up big in the mid terms.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

That video is faked. They cut out the part where he talks to the guy in the wheel chair. Romney sucks enough we don't have to make up more reasons he sucks.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He'll win unless someone in utah makes themselves a platform bigger than the one romney can buy. Doubtful.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is utah. No democrat is going to win a senate seat here. You could pick a homeless guy off the street, give him some republican talking points and he'd beat the democrat.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Unless there is a better, more electable candidate, Mitt is the best option to win.

And that's all the really matters.

F "America First", eh?

GOP FIRST RAWR!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Trump has said a few times he liked Romney for the win..

I think, alot of Republicans during the election and in the immediate time after it were anti trump because the elite's were pushing them to be.

Now that Trump has settled and many of those Elites are facing tough questions over their illegal activites people are free to do what they believe are in the best interests of themselves and their country.

Perhaps Romneys changed his tune?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Or maybe just a few months ago for Romney:

If Trump had said 4 years ago the things he says today about the KKK, Muslims, Mexicans, disabled, I would NOT have accepted his endorsement

twitter.com...

Romney wants to be john mccain, the stain on the GOP.
www.usnews.com...

edit on 19-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How about everyone in Utah wises up and votes third party. Or maybe just keep being doosh minions for the Ruling Establishment's farcical Two Party + MSM System like everyone else. Seems pretty easy choice to me, but I'm Dr. Remulai so what do I know.

It's Utah.
You know, the Mormons and some outdoor enthusiasts that have to take road trips to buy booze in bulk and weed from their neighboring states.

Wasn't he governor of Massachusetts or some pound sign?

Guess he needed new magic underwear to have sex through and no better Mormon place than Utah to get Magic Man Panties, well, I guess they believe there is some planet that God and Jeebus live on physically. But like Scientology, you don't find out the good stuff unless you have money.
edit on 19-2-2018 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

This is utah. No democrat is going to win a senate seat here. You could pick a homeless guy off the street, give him some republican talking points and he'd beat the democrat.

Not familiar with the State but Hillary polled in the 30% range so you may be right.

Romney is a safe bet. A win probably keeps him off a Trump Primary threat. I don't know the other options available. I've got to imagine a Mormon will do fantastic there.

It is a little premature to back someone IMO. See who throws their hat in the ring.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Wow, your religious bigotry is amazing.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Wow, your religious bigotry is amazing.

A religion based on a guy looking in a hat...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Keep it up, it's a good look. Referencing cartoons really helps your cause. Take your religious bigotry to the religion forum.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Unless there is a better, more electable candidate, Mitt is the best option to win.

F "America First", eh?

GOP FIRST RAWR!!!

No, the Best Party of the 2 is the GOP led by Trump. Therefore the GOP candidate is preferred. Sometimes you hold your nose and take one for the team.

Seriously, what is the Democratic Party for that appeals to an "America First" policy to the Average American? It's 2018 and the DNC still doesn't have a cohesive message.

Tax cuts, job growth and stock market all favor the Republicans at this point. As Bill Clinton said......It's the economy stupid.

Still lot to go though

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Keep it up, it's a good look. Referencing cartoons really helps your cause. Take your religious bigotry to the religion forum.

I'm guessing you have caffeine free Diet Coke in your fridge...
And at one point in time you wore a name tag on your short sleeved shirt with tie that said either Elder Smith or Elder Young.

What I have said is relevant to the thread since Romney is a Mormon.
And the cartoon I referenced does nothing but explain what Mormons are told to believe as fact.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wrong on both counts. Also, mormonism isn't the topic, mitt romney is. But nice try. If he was vegan it wouldn't be an open invitation to discuss the merits of veganism. So again, take your religious bigotry to the religion forum, where it belongs.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

F "America First", eh?

GOP FIRST RAWR!!!

Let's be real here for a minute. Name recognition and Mormonism will get Romney the nod in the primary and the general. Trump knows this. I don't like it but it is reality. Trump is endorsing him early because if he waits till the last minute it will look desperate. Neither a Democrat nor third party is gonna take that seat. Trump supports him now and it doesn't look like sour grapes. I dare say, most of us don't like it but it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

There was no need to endorse. Mitt Romney has had no qualms bashing trump at every opportunity.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Nah his first major f up was hiring that telecom lobbyiest wh0re to the fcc.

But yeah romney is diffinetly another f up. Not having any one behind bars under his watch by the end of this term for all the doj and fbi bs ,will be his final mistake.

This is equaly disapointing as bernie endorsing hillary. More and more it appears that rron paul was the only politician to keep his dignity by not spitting over his own message.

edit on 17228America/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 22:17:01 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

There was no need to endorse. Mitt Romney has had no qualms bashing trump at every opportunity.

Oh, I know Romney has no qualms bashing Trump. All I'm saying is Trump already knows Romney's gonna win and if he doesn't endorse him, it will look like sour grapes to some. Trump will say "See, I endorsed a winner!" or some similar BS. I don't like it but that doesn't change the reality of the situation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join