It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS threads & responses being used on Raido programs - word for word almost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've called in to the Ground Zero radio program a number of times. It was to comment on the subject of interest made by the host Clyde Lewis. It may be I have parroted some of what I've read here, or made comments similar to my own ATS posts. I would suppose many of us here listen to talk radio and occasionally call in like I do. I've considered using my ATS user name when calling in so people listening will know who is calling in.

It is clear to me that Clyde looks at all the websites I lurk in because many of his subjects are ones I just found on various blogs and websites just prior to his shows. It is apparent he does a lot of deep research that includes the internet primarily. Many people here do the same thing, even posting the subjects from current radio programs, I see that here on a daily basis.

Other than occasionally listening to conservative talk radio during the day, Ground Zero is all I listen to or have called in to as Coast to Coast comes on way to late for me to stay awake for.
edit on 20-2-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I use this board to see what is on everyone's mind from time to time. Some of what the members here post are complete thoughts. Getting into the minds of the future people requires them to sift through various posts now a days. Some of which come up in google searches. Because the replies from the members here are so diverse and carry with it its own experiences behind them, they seem to fit the massive majority of what people think. Any response as negative or Ill-informed as they sound are all a means of understanding others.

If this is nothing but a ploy, or a device to get people to talk then I say keep doing it. The responses seen on here are most likely what will come in the future.

If they are not using negative posts from other members trying to push their "superior mind" on others then I say let it be. I am glad ats is getting some infamy, or at the very least some exposure. The more we talk about it and make more people aware the better. There will always be people who will want to try and embarrass people into never talking again but the problem with that is nothing more than pure ignorance.

I'm glad the topics on ARE is making it into the main stream because the content found here is much better than anything you can find elsewhere. Some will even argue with that statement but more and more people are becoming aware of this site every year.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Honestly I don't think it really matters as long as people are discussing and learning from each other. Over the years I have seen threads from various forums copied and pasted on other forums under different names too many times to count and have heard different radio programs copied on others verbatim, the same with blogs, etc. As long as ideas spread and get people engaged in using their brains it's all good.

<< 1   >>

join