It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary was behind the Russian (troll farm) support of Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Now it may seem counterintuitive for Hillary to promote Trump but something didn't feel right the last few months of the election and especially the election night. We all know the country was not in good shape and if a Dem took office, they would be held responsible FULLY for everything that happened for the next 4 years, and they knew they were sitting on a time bomb. Then they had the most untraditional Republican candidate ever running, one that many thought was a total joke and clown. The Clintons were also at Trump's & Melania's wedding, so there is that... Trump used to be a Democrat and it really seems that his personality leans more towards a democrat than a Republican, IMHO.

So, if they knew there were major problems in the works, handing the election over to a "Repub" that would galvanize the left and possibly divide the right, may not be a bad idea. They would sacrifice a term with hopes of pinning any upcomming problems on Trump and then try to take the office in 2020 along with house & senate in 2018 & 2020.

So Hillary, with the Clinton Foundation & her rich friend & minions, could have easily secertly funded a large group of russians to shill for trump, all without the knowledge of most of the Dem's. This may have been why so many Dems were adamit about Trump having no chance. If she was behind this, it would have been easy to set Trump up, either with his knowledge or without, in taking meetings with Russians for a "scoupe" on Hillary, and other controversial issues. Basically the whole thing is a manufactured charade to confuse and burn brain power of the masses trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

While all this is happening, they do things like Charlottesville, LV and now Florida school, all with an attack on the right, either directly or in a round about way. I can't remember anyone on the right doing one thing that has been horrible or extremely offensive or "bad" (charlottesville perp withstanding & he is questionable). All the events have been a constant march towards trying to establish more government oversight, limit gun rights in some way (or to build more support for such measures).

The sexual harassment issues that outed Weinstien I think were planned and are a part of the above and are a means to further weaken the right and "the patriarchy" by enraging women (and their cucks) to hate every white man they see, many of which, are on the right. It is all a ploy to divide the populace further and set the stage for either a conflict or the introduction of god only knows, but I doubt it will benefit the majority of the population.

I am also certain that the different media channels all take their talking points from one place, even Fox - but they basically flip things 180 and make things sound more extreme and ridiculous. If you listen to them it sounds like satire of people on the right. To me it sounds like hardcore liberals really trying to sound convincing to support the rights view point. The thing is, I don't think many people who are TRULY on the right would be a part (as an anchor, voice, etc) of any of these big media companies, no matter how much money is offered to them and thus think it is all a sham. The thing is, from what I've seen, people on the right are often not loud mouths like Hannity and I think he is the embodyment of a loudmouth liberal and it makes sense that he is so abrasive because he is playing a role of the abbrasive @hole "righty" - and that makes people on the left hate people on the right.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
“They do Charlottesville, LV and Florida”...

Absolute insanity, sheer insanity.

A fascist Nazi, a raving lunatic, and racist schizo did those things above.
Not the Clinton Foundation, not George Soros, not Obama, not Antifa, not BLM, not Cultural Marxists, not Libs, not Leftists...
Just those 3 mentalists!

Get a grip.

And no, none of those enemies you’ve invented started the trolling either...
The Kremlin started the Troll Farms, straight out of St.Petersburg.

Better yet, Leningrad. The perfect place to symbolise any attempt at Russian dominance over Western democracy.

Insane!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
“They do Charlottesville, LV and Florida”...

A fascist Nazi, a raving lunatic, and racist schizo did those things above.
Not the Clinton Foundation, not George Soros, not Obama, not Antifa, not BLM, not Cultural Marxists, not Libs, not Leftists...
Just those 3 mentalists!

Get a grip.

I guess my brain got ahead of my typing in that point about the incidences. I didn't type "the handling and respones & aftermath", in each case they try to introduce some new legislation, law, etc such as installing security scanners in hotels and now they want total ban on semi's (not that that is new, but now it seems a little different and they are using the children).

And no, none of those enemies you’ve invented started the trolling either...
The Kremlin started the Troll Farms, straight out of St.Petersburg.

Better yet, Leningrad. The perfect place to symbolise any attempt at Russian dominance over Western democracy.

Insane!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nope, it isn't.

It's not out of the realm of reason.

There has been demonstrable proof the highest levels of our own government in cahoots with team Clinton.

The last president, government agencies as the FBI, and DOJ. The media outlets.

The CF does have some deep pockets to the tune of $2 billion dollars.

Ex-presidents getting $500,000 speaking fees?

Yeah that's not shady in the least now, is it?

Last but certainly not least.

COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[2][3] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[4][5]

COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day,and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination.[9][10][11][12]

en.wikipedia.org...

Conspiracy theory is what we use to do around here until ATS became an echo chamber mainstream media.
edit on 19-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Okay, but no. Hillary had nothing to do with it. trumps camp colluded with Russia as well, Flynn may change his plea now, and testify against Manafort.

Oh he still has not signed the Sanctions against Russia for attacking our democracy. He is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can't see someone like Hillary (or any other politician) doing that. People like that are addicted to power. They'll worry about tomorrows problems after they get their latest fix. After all, they can just blame all the problems on the previous administration. Don't think Hillary would throw Obama under the bus if it served her purpose.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What's the saying, or quote from someone fairly famous that says something like "nothing happens in politics that isn't planned". What the quote is supposed to mean is that everything in politics is rigged and it is like a play, the outcomes known before they happen, all done and planned ahead of time. It does not mean that they can't do anything in politics without planning and that everything must be planned, but I would think that this is not to far off for many things. If I remember correctly it was a quote from the mid 60's or possibly early 1900's.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I guess my brain got ahead of my typing in that point about the incidences. I didn't type "the handling and respones & aftermath", in each case they try to introduce some new legislation, law, etc such as installing security scanners in hotels and now they want total ban on semi's (not that that is new, but now it seems a little different and they are using the children).

Fair.

Yet still nonsense.
They said all this in 2012 with Adam Lanza...

Where did the guns go? Nowhere, amirite?
Still all there on the shelf.

6 years later, repeating the same bull, on all sides.

And “cucks”, “hate every white man they see”???
Jesus wept.

“Further divide the country”???...
And yet you only mention “hate” against the “right wing”...

It’s beyond absurd, into the realms of monumental fiction!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What if the moon were made of silver cheese that the hyper intelligent lab rats wanted at any cost.

So they developed a plan to reignite the cold war by staging the Russian attack & interference of Americas electoral process.

Oh Noes!!!

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope, it isn't.

It's not out of the realm of reason.

There has been demonstrable proof the highest levels of our own government in cahoots with team Clinton.

The last president, government agencies as the FBI, and DOJ. The media outlets.

The CF does have some deep pockets to the tune of $2 billion dollars.

Ex-presidents getting $500,000 speaking fees?

Yeah that's not shady in the least now, is it?

Last but certainly not least.

COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[2][3] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[4][5]

COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day,and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination.[9][10][11][12]

en.wikipedia.org...

Conspiracy theory is what we use to do around here until ATS became an echo chamber mainstream media.

Yep.

COINTELPRO is CNN.
COINTELPRO is FOX NEWS.
Except it's not just Team Clinton. It's team Koch brothers, team Soros, team Bush, team Saud, team Rothschild...don't just selectively pick your evil because it fits your frame of political comfort.

You're all arguing and being told what "they" want you to hear in order to argue more.

edit on 19-2-2018 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

So they developed a plan to reignite the cold war by staging the Russian attack & interference of Americas electoral process.

Certainly describes exactly what the DNC engaged in.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
What's the saying, or quote from someone fairly famous that says something like "nothing happens in politics that isn't planned". What the quote is supposed to mean is that everything in politics is rigged and it is like a play, the outcomes known before they happen, all done and planned ahead of time. It does not mean that they can't do anything in politics without planning and that everything must be planned, but I would think that this is not to far off for many things. If I remember correctly it was a quote from the mid 60's or possibly early 1900's.

You really need to re-watch Boris's Treatise on American Culture Volume 8 it covers all of the colloquialisms you're having trouble with.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It’s beyond absurd, into the realms of monumental fiction!

Yes, its so absurd!

” The article quoted Zeifman as saying: “She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”…

Kessler also notes that Clinton failed the D.C. bar exam in that period. She never retook the exam (passing the Arkansas exam instead) and concealed her failure even from her closest friends until her autobiography in 2003.

Zeifman’s specific beef with Clinton is rather obscure. It mostly concerns his dislike of a brief that she wrote under Doar’s direction to advance a position advocated by Rodino — which would have denied Nixon the right to counsel as the committee investigated whether to recommend impeachment.

Don't put anything past her

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Okay, but no. Hillary had nothing to do with it. trumps camp colluded with Russia as well, Flynn may change his plea now, and testify against Manafort.

Oh he still has not signed the Sanctions against Russia for attacking our democracy. He is pathetic.

Which doesnt have jack shiite to do with Trump , the election , or collusion
You really need to take time off ATS and actually read some news instead of absorbing BS.
Before you post.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what if this troll farm has been going on for years ?
Now there trying to cover it up like its something new.

Millions and millions. A tidal wave of voices. All of which use sound bites as their opinion.

Never conscious of how easily you’re manipulated by an army of scientists, marketers and engineers.
Never bothering to think more than 3 seconds before shouting your opinion- which will basically be you parroting the opinion of the people you find coolest.

Why and to what extent "we" are manipulated. Well beyond our perceptions and perceived history, our entire reality isn't what we think it is.
We are fortunate enough to have an outlet like the internet.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Okay, but no. Hillary had nothing to do with it.

(C) OLLUSION
edit on 19-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Screw whichever likeminded lunatic you’re quoting, and screw Hillary Clinton as well.
All of these people are the dregs of Earth.

Don’t mistake my amusement at your pseudologia-fantastica induced conspiracies for adulation or support of Hillary, I can see through both of you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Poor hillary, didn' know nuffin'

edit on 2 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join